Chapter 27

• Dedicated to To my best friend, Smu! Happy birthday

This chapter is specially dedicated to my Best of best friend ever!

So thank her for this chapter ;)

-----------------

Today is my best friends' birthday! Happy birthday meri pyaari si dost!

You have always been there for me whenever I needed you! You were the light of hope when I had lost my trust in the relation called friendship.

You are always there whether its 2'o clock at night before exam or when I am acting like a fool.

I can never repay you for what you have done for me. You have tolerated all my mood swings and craziness.

Love you dear always!

I think we were twins from two mothers! Not to forget how much our mothers love both of us.

Love you maa and aunty!

Happy happy wala birthday meri Smu!

**************************

This chapter is written from phone so its NOT EDITED. It was 9 pages on my Kingsoft word excluding the note.

This chapter is an emotional one also with funny moments. It was really sad for me to write some parts. I hope no one goes through this.

####################

Today was the day, I had been waiting for. Arnav was coming with Misha and his sister Arti dee to meet me. Though it was a simple meet, I don't know why I was nervous.

I don't know why I wanted their approval. Why did it matter so much?

Sonal dee's wedding was set to be in month of April thought the date was yet to be finalized. It was the convenient time for Kratik ji and also for others because it was the time when exams would be over.

First it was decided that marriage will take place in Summer vacation so that all can come but no one could tolerate the amount of heat at that time also my exams were there.

The door bell rang and I knew it was Arnav. Why does my heart beat faster in his presence?

I ran downstairs only to find my mother opening the door.

"Oh welcome, come in" Mamma invited then in

Arnav quickly touched my mother's feet for blessing and mamma put her hand on his head lovingly.

"Jitte raho beta!"(long life son) Mamma blessed smiling

Arnav smiled back.

"Namaste aunty" A soft sweet voice said. I knew it must be Arti di.

I tried to get a look at her but Arnav was blocking the view. Though I wasn't complaining.

"Namaste beta" Mamma smiled.

Arnav started to move inside house but something stopped or I say someone.

A little hand was tugging his jeans. Arnav turned back and looked down. His face suddenly changed to admiration and love.

"What is it Misha? Do you want me to pick you up?" Arnav asked

I think Misha nodded her head because Arnav bent down and took her in his arms.

As soon as I saw her, I fell in love with her. She was like an angel in a pink princess dress. Her curly black hairs made her look even more innocent. Her round blue eyes had a shining aura that only a little child could have. She was really a princess and I kmew she had stolen my heart.