chapter 22

Please read this
# I wanted to inform you all that I have taken part in a contest being held by awwthentic magazine and I wqnt you all to read my story amd support it as you have supported ATOAIWW. The story name is "Bichadna vi zaroori tha". Thank you

#If you really like ATOAIWW then please vote, comment and follow. It will mean a lot.

#And last not but the least, Enjoy reading :)

"Life is not a continuum of pleasant choices, but of inevitable problems that call for strength, determination, and hard work" ~unknown

Truly life was about struggle. I wouldn't say I was totally fine but I was better. I couldn't forget everything so soon. I need time and time heals everything.

But I was not going to sit back and wallow in pity. I was going to treasure the happiness I have. It was not only about me but about people related to me and their happiness.

It had been days of that incident amd everyone was trying to behave normal around me. I didn't know how Nani left and I had no interest to know. Something s are better to be kept unknown.

Though all of this, I had come to learn importance of love and care.

One of the good things that happened was Arnav and I became more closer. Now we could speak to each other more than we did.  We were still hesitant but we had taken a step.

Arnav called everyday to make sure I was okay. I must have shocked him hard. He was worrying a lot about me. It must have been hard for him to tolerate so much level of crying and a girl's emotions.

The phone ring made me check out the caller. I should have known wo it was.

"Arnav, I told you I am fine" I sighed

"Umm.. I.. I just wanted to make sure" Arnav hesitated

This brought me a smile. I think he had told this line more than ten times. 

"I know" I giggled

"Don't laugh" Arnav warned

"Okay, Don't worry about me" I smiled

"Fine"

"How is Misa?" I asked Arnav. Misa was Arnav's little niece. She was daughter of Arnav's elder sister Arti didi.

I had accidently found her picture on Arnav's phone and had fallen in love with her cuteness. Arnav had then explained me about her.

There was admiration in Arnav's eyes when he spoke about her. Arnav was Misa's one and only favorite uncle. The  two year old idolized him. Who wouldn't!

"About her, she is coming this Saturday" Arnav was happy and enthusiastic.

Arti dee was the only sibling Arnav had. Arti dee had been married three years back and was living in Bangalore with her husband.