Chapter 1

*Wrote years ago, so please excuse me for the errors*

Please keep reading it gets better as the story proceeds.  I appreciate your sincere comments. Thank you.

The characters of this story are from Mumbai but myself, Esha aka Indianwriter belongs to the state of Odisha and have been living here since birth.

--------

"Beep" I heard the sound that had recently become my favorite.

I untangled myself as fast as I can from the bed sheet and ran towards the table to grab my laptop.

I pulled the laptop open and clicked the minimized Google chrome. The window opened up and showed the word "Wattpad". There was a red dot next to my profile id.

Yes! It was a notification from wattpad.

I clicked the notification bar, and it showed me the text.

It said, " Nita321 has voted your story the legend of my life."

Wow! Someone liked my story. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

Don't you feel excited when someone tells you that he or she likes something about you?

For me, my stories and poems are part of me. If someone likes them, then they like something about me.

Each time, I saw a notification that indicated someone liked my story, I would jump up and down in happiness.

I do not shout out loud but I do shout out loud in my heart. Whoever said that every person has a child inside his or her heart was correct.

Do you get people, who tell you that they like you, every day? Wattpad has given me that chance.

Due to wattpad, now I knew that people like me every day.

Wattpad had become a part of life now without whom my day couldn't go on.

My Name is Aesha Dixit. I am sixteen years old, and I am a normal teenager. My passion is to write down my imaginations and keep them forever.

I have a lovely family consisting of my mom, dad and an annoying yet sweet and shy sister.

My parents are supportive of me and my sister.

Like on Wattpad, in real life, I also have lots of friends who are honest and true to heart. We have our own little gang though we are not the naughty fellows. We all love each other.

Wattpad has also given me some great friends that I am unable to meet in real life but they are always with me.

I am a simple girl with lots of imagination. I like to daydream about the stories I read or write.

I believe that it is not always necessary to be famous. If you have only one person who appreciates your talent honestly then you are the luckiest person.

If your work could bring a smile on someone's face or help someone then you are the most successful person.

Now let us talk about Wattpad.