For fun! An interview

Hello everyone! This is Esha aka Indianwriter here.

Today, we have our favorite couple with us for a short interview. So please welcome your hearthrobs Arnav and Aesha ;)

Esha: Hello, Arnav and Aesha.

They both smile and say hello.

Esha: So how does it feel to be so loved huh?

Aesha: Definitely good

Arnav just smiles.

Esha: Arnav, you must be so happy. Not only did you get Aesha in your life but there are lots of girls who are now dreaming of you.

Arnav: I think they are lucky to have me.

Arnav smirks and nudges Aesha lightly with his elbow. Aesha scowls at him.

Aesha murmurs "He will always be the Mr.Arrogant."

Esha: You both are so cute together. *squeals* Thank me, for being your cupid. *winks*

Aesha and Arnav both roll their eyes at Esha.

Esha: Oh right! I am your god as I made you both *grins*

Arnav: I think this girl is more crazy than you, Aesha. Thank god, I met you instead of her.

Esha: Hey! *scowls*

Aesha: Arnav, you really know how to make someone so happy?" *glares at him*

Esha: Now moving on to next question, and it's for Aesha. How was your reaction, when you read the comments that People could relate to you?

Aesha: Of course, I was really happy. But isn't it a reality that I was the representation of an ordinary girl of India? It would be wrong to say that every girl of India because each and every person differs from one another. But I guess in general, I was simply an Indian girl.