Chapter 43

Note: Some of you felt in the last chapter that Aesha's parents were convinced a little easily.
I just want to clarify that from the start I have showed Aesha's parents are truly supportive and understanding. So if I had created a major drama like they slap her, lock her up in rooms, stopped her from going school, etc with their parents, then it would be ruining their characters. The whole purpose of showing how important it is to have parents that support and understands us would go down in the drain. In these teen years, their guidance is really important as they have more experience than us and they know more about us than ourselves.

But to balance this, I added Chachi's role in adding tadka.
##################

Arnav took off after having breakfast. My dadaji and dadiji kept interogating him with all the questions they could ask except his relationship with his father.

My family was behaving in such a manner that as if Arnav had asked for my hand in marriage.

Thinking about marriage with Arnav made me blush. It was too early to talk about. I mean we were not even of legal age.

My Chachi was the most embarrassing of all. I think I have to find a way to cut her Tv connection and any source through which she is able to watch shows and movies.

She behaved like Arnav was 'ghar ka hone wala damad'.(Soon to be son-in-law)

She kept filling up his plate with more foods and even made him eat from her hands saying "Ab to tum hamare gharke sadasya banane wale ho."(You are soon going to be a member of our family.)

I couldn't stop myself from bashing my head on the table in embarrassment. Sonal dee rubbed my back in a comforting manner while laughing at the scene. I glared at her which made her to stop but she couldn't hold it anymore amd continued laughing.

Arnav's face was to look at. His expression was shouting out loud that he wanted to run away somewhere. I knew he must be remembering the moment I asked him not to come to my house.

He kept glancing my way and his eyes were pleading me.

Papa was the one who came to rescue.
"Choti bahu, you didn't listen what I said earlier? They have to make their career first then all this." Papa's face was serious. No one would dare to cross him roght now.

"Jee-jee" Chachi stuttered. My Papa was not someone who used strict voice easily. So she understood it was better to accept his words.

So after that he made an excuse and left.

It was four thirty in the evening now. I was doing my home assignment for school tomorrow when my phone rang.

I picked it up and saw it was Arnav.

"Hello" I smiled.

"Hey"

"I should have made you call million times before picking up." I teased.

"I am sorry. Will you ever be able to forgive me?" He asked guilty.

"Didn't you say earlier that we had an entire life ahead for you to make up for?" I smirked.

"Aesha." He sighed. I could imagine him shaking his head.

"So are you telling me, you are going to forget me after 12th?" I glared at the phone.