chapter 19

Hey friends! So here is an update. But it has no Aesha in it  but there is a surprise for all of you. Its what you had been waiting for. Think of it as my birthday treat. And sorry for any mistakes.

Aesha's mother's pov

I saw my little girl ran away. That day I didn't only saw my Aesha upset but shattered. This incident had broken her completely.

My brave girl was gone for the moment.

The truth that we all had tried to hide from her was finally out.

Aesha had always been upset with how my mother behaved with her. Somehow my mother's behaviour had made her mature than her age.

With time she managed to hide her pain of being ignored and then later on it came out as a rebel against my mother. But she always has been a good girl. She tried to control her self. She used to think she cannot let her parents down. We were proud of her.

I tried to stop her but she was already out of my vision. I cried, I cried for my girl, for her pain that was mine.

I could never understand how could my mother differentiate between both of mine daughters. She treated one good and with other bad.

When Aesha was born, everyone had been expecting a boy because its what our society wants. But we were happy to hold that little bundle of joy in our arms

Our daughters were lucky for us. They meant world for me and my husband.

My mother was not much happy when my first daughter was born but she eventually accepted it. She had hope that my secorn born would be son so she gave her love.

After Aesha was born she created a scene. She cried saying her daughter's generation will be destroyed because there was no son.

My mother in law had no problem with Aesha's birth she was happy to see her grandchild. I couldn't understand how the roles were reversed.

The society thinks girls are 'paraya dhan' and they are to increase other's generation not her parents. 

When girls are married off their surnames are changed without her permission. Don't we have that much right, to be known as we were born?

I turned back towards my mother and glared at her. She was looking the way Aesha ran off.

"Why? Why did you do it! How could you not consider that it will break her! We never protested against you whenever you scolded her for meaningless reasons because we respect you. But how could you try to break my home?" I said  icily . I didn't raise my voice, no matter what she was my mother.

My mother was staring at me intensely.

"You should have told her earlier. She would have left you in peace long ago"