"Tell me about her."

Eventually after a while Ashton came to find the grave and sat down beside me.

"Annie Smith"he read and I was still crying with my knees tucked up to my chest.
Ashton knows who she is and sat beside me taking my hand.

"How did you know her?"
"She was my best friend Ash this was her dream that's why it's not working for me, nothing's working."
"Tell me about her."he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest.

"We met online she wanted to be a singer in a band and tour the world, see new places.She even suggested being a groupie once, god she was so crazy I loved her.
When I was 14 she was all I had, plus she was Lukes first girlfriend.

You probably heard about her, she killed herself."
"Yeh I know K but what did you two used to do together?"
"Well, there was this one guy who had the biggest crush on me then fake asked me out on a date and it fucking hurt so she found a picture of him and burned it in a bin for 2 hours.

Also we used to sit on her roof and light matches and throw them of the roof to see who's would go out first.It was always hers, pretty much like her life.

I know that at her funeral she wanted everyone to wear blue because she discussed it once.Annies nails where always blue thats why I bring blue flowers but i haven't been able too.I feel like such a shit friend, if we hadn't have left she wouldn't have hung herself."

"Katie she would have trust me I know you would have just prolonged her life a little not forever.If she was going to do it there was nothing you could do."
"How do you know?"
"You never noticed?"

I shook my head and Ashton took of his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders then he rolled up his sleeves showing me the scars.
"You tried too?"
"When I was 16 I guess I just didn't cut deep enough."
"Fuck Ashton."
"I love you Katie."
"I know."

Just as I said that a blue bird flew from a little tree and landed on Annies grave stone beside me.
This must be a sign,
I held out my finger and it hoped on then flew to Ashton sitting on his shoulder where the scars where.

"Annie."I mumbled crying before the bird flew off.
"That was weird" Ashton mumbled and I reached for his hand.

"I love you too Ash."

✨✨✨

Home didn't feel like it anymore so I got Ashton to take me to mums.
Walking in she was sat down on the sofa and someone was sat with her and I would recognise that hair anywhere.

"Michael just leave me the fuck alone."
"Katie wait... Ashton what the fuck?"
"I was looking after the girl who's supposed to be your girlfriend who you haven't for 6 months."
"What fucking her?"
"No but letting her do what you wouldn't."Ashton smirked and Michael ran at him pushing him against the nearest wall.
"You sick cunt."he shouted and I pushed between the two boys and Luke was down now holding Michael.

Mum stood there staring and I told her to leave,
"What the fucks going on Michael leave Ashton alone."
"Oh yeh leave Ashton alone, your sister gave him a fucking blow job."
Luke glared at Michael then Ashton and I,
"Oh come on Luke you where encouraging us to kiss at the beach what did you think we where going to do at his house?"
"At his house for fuck sake Katie we where supposed to be meeting tomorrow but now you've had your mouth all over Ashton."
"What at least I know Ashton and I aren't going to get anything.That little slut could have give you   some shit and you would have just came home fucking me and not saying anything."
"She's not a slut!"he snapped and I sighed as he let go of Ashton and shouted at me.

"What is she then 'cause that's what it fucking seems like?"
"Katie shut up."
"NO."
"Leave my sister alone Michael."Luke grabbed him and pushed him to the wall where Ashton just was.

"That slut she's talking about was my girlfriend."
He said as if it was nothing and I literally fell into Ashton.

Crying I ran up the stairs to my room and Ashton followed me, it sounding like Luke had hit Michael.
He fucking deserves it!

Not even getting to the bed I fell down into the wall and cried Ashton sat in front of me and and held my hands as I cried.
"I'm so fucking stupid Ashton."
"Your far from stupid K."

Moving so he was beside me Ashton kissed my cheek and pulled me on to his lap.
"Don't ever say your stupid and its okay to cry he hurt you.A fucking lot and if anyone did that shit too me god knows what I'd do.

Katie i hate seeing you like this your the closest I've ever been to a girl.I love you so much!"
"Ashton I'm sorry!"
"Stop apologising to me, Michaels the one who should be apologising."

Luke knocked on the door and came in sitting beside me.
"He's gone don't worry."
"Thank you, you two are the best."
"Did you?"Luke asked looking at Ashton then me.
"What?"
"I'm not saying it I'm your brother for fuck sake and you gave my best friend a blow job."
"You just said it."I giggled and leaned on Ashton's shoulder.

As I looked at Luke he giggled and lightly hit my arm.
"I'm proud of you sis.
"Why I've don't shit and you fucking toured the world."
"Because you walked away from Michael as he doesn't make you happy anymore."
"Your just saying that  to make me feel better that he got a slut girlfriend on tour."
"That doesn't matter, does Ashton make you happy?"
"Happier than I was, but I don't think I'll ever be back to normal."
"That's it then."Luke stood up pulling me up too.

"What?"
"Ashton get up go home and get change.You two are going on a date.Katie shower!"
"Luke mate I- i."
"Don't be a chicken ashton you have once before you're not doing it again."Luke pulled Ashton of the floor and he stumbled onto me.

"Shall we?"he whispered gaining his composure and holding my cheek.
"Just a date nothing more."
"Okay."Ashton kissed my cheek and i giggled putting my head on his chest.

"Ash, Katie this is cute and all but you have a date to get ready for."

Ash giggled before walking out of the room, his hands in his pockets smiling.

"Go get showered I'll pick you a dress."
"Luke."
"Yeh."
"Just know that yes I'll go have fun with Ashton but I'm not okay anymore."