Telling Michael

Taking a deep breath to try and stop myself shaking as I stood out side Michael and my room.
"Babe is that you?"
He asked sniffling and I unlocked the door running into the room and laying on the bed cuddling into him tightly.

Michael help me for a while but then had to move because I was nearly on top of his foot.
"What did you do?"
I asked looking down at his foot that was scruffily wrapped in a bandage.

"Tripped on a wire, I'm not used to them.Ashton bandage it."
"Does it hurt?"
"Fuck it hurts."
"Ashton's bandage probably isn't helping, let me do it again."
"No you can't, your hand."
"My hands fine!"
"Katie babe."
"I don't want to talk about it yet just let me bandage your foot till the doctor gets here."
"Okay but then your telling me why your hands crushed and bruised and Luke came back looking like you'd told him your dying.Then we can cuddle and watch Netflix and look after each other."
"I love you."

I told him as I took of his bandage and was about to wrap it back up when I noticed his skinny jeans.
"Pants off Clifford."
"What?"he smirked looking down at me.
Giggling I started to tug of his jeans gently over his ankle.
"I can't bandage your foot with your jeans in the way."
"Oh."

Blushing he looked down at me and I could tell he felt exposed in his pizza print boxers.Smiling at him I bandaged his foot, properly this time and crawled back on the bed to kiss him(careful not to put too much pressure on my hand.)

"Thank you babe."
He told me as he placed my smashed up hand on his chest.
"Why did you do this?"Michael carefully placed my hand on his chest and played with my hair.

Not wanting to talk yet as it was hurting I just cuddled into his chest crying a little at the pain of my hand.
"Hey hey shh, it's going to be okay."
"It's not Michael!"
Crying into him he held me tighter and snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Your hand will be fine they can fix it and my ankles just sprained."
"FOR FUCK SAKE MICHAEL HOW CAN YOU NOT REALISE?!"
"NOT REALISE WHAT WHEN YOU WONT TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT STUFF."
"Can we stop shouting?Im sorry I just don't fell right here, I'm just going to have a panic attack every time a little thing goes slightly wrong.Plus I'm home sick after two days, I can't do this Michael?"
"Do what?Be here or be with me?Do you not love me anymore?"

I was crying hard now and Michael had tears dripping out of his eyes.Of corse I want to be with him, that's all I want.This tour though it's going to ruin me!

"Michael of corse I love you I always have always will, never do I ever want to break up with you.

My anxiety is getting worse and tours not helping.Maybe I should go home."
"Katie no please, please I love you I need you here."
"Michael I love you too but..."

His eyes where glaring at me and I held him tighter as he looked at me tears dripping down his cheek.
"But what babe?You can't leave me."
"I'm not going to leave you but if I still feel like this I need to go home for a while."
"Please come back though if you do."
"I can't promise you baby but I love you Clifford always!"
"Always."

Laying on his chest he hugged me too him and I gasped for air softly as he played with my hair till I fell asleep.

✨✨✨

Waking up the next morning my hand was worse and I had to move it away from Michael so he didn't touch it when he woke up.

"Bub what's wrong?"he yawned putting his arm tighter around my shoulder.
"My hand, maybe I should go to hospital."
"Come on then, you go shower and I'll get you some clothes out."
"Thank you Mike."

Crawling out of the bed I got some pain killers out of my purse and then gave them to Michael for his foot.
Turning on the hot water I let it drip down my back hoping it would calm me, but it didn't.

Crying as Michael wouldn't hear me I sat in the bath tub tucking my knees to my chest and squeezing my hand to stop the blood.
Starting to shiver as the water got cold I still didn't want to move so sat and cried as I carefully washed my hair, it stinging when I rubbed it in because of my hand.

"Katie, are you okay?"
Just crying I left the door locked and let the cold water bury me like a tidal wave.
"KATIE."Michael was knocking loudly on the door and I sat shaking still unable to move.

"Mike.. I-I'm fine."
"Let me in, I got you some sweats and my tshirt.Please come out."

Slowly getting up I couldn't find a towel so just walked into the bedroom and sat on the sofa.Michael handed me two towels and I wrapped them around me before he came to hug me.

"You'll be okay.I'm here."
"Can I have one of your sweaters i am freezing?"
"Yeh sure.Get under the covers and get dressed so you're warm and I'll get you one."

Luke was calling my phone and i answered once I had my shirt and underwear on.
"Can I come to your room?"
"Let me just get your pants on."
"Did you talk to Michael?"
"Yeh Luke it's okay but we're going to go to the hospital soon will you come?"

Michele smiled at me and I pulled on his sweater putting Luke on speaker.
"Yeh how's Clifford's foot?"
"I'm doing better mate."
"That's good I'm coming down now mate.Love you K."
"Love you too Robert."

✨✨✨

Waiting im A&E was awful, all three of us where tired so I fell asleep with my head resting on Michael's chest, his head on top of mine and Luke's head on my shoulder.

"Miss Hemmings."a nurse called and Michael nudged me so I kicked Luke.

Walking towards her with the two guys trailing behind she smiled when we reached her.
"How old are you Katie?"
"Seventeen, do I need someone with me? Is that why?"
"Yes Miss."
"Someone over 18?"
"Yep."

Luke looked at me and shook his head, he doesn't like blood never has and my hand is still bleeding.
"Luke I need you in there."
"Sis you know I don't like blood Michael will look after you."
"Can both of them come in?"

I asked the nurse and she shook her head 'no'.
"Babe don't worry Luke will wait here."
"Okay Mikey thank you."
"That's what boyfriends are for."

The nurse rolled her eyes at us making me giggle.

So I turns out I needed 2 stitches in my hand and a cast for 3 weeks as I have broke one of the little bones in my hands.
"Just come back it 3 weeks sweetie, the stitches are dissolvable but you need your cast off."
"Where on tour."
"Of well then I'll write you a letter so where ever you are they know when to take your cast off."
"Thank you."

When we left the hospital Luke and Michael both looked pale but I know it was for different reasons.
"I didn't know you'd be able to snap one of your own bones in half."Michael mumbled as we got in the uber and Luke whispered in my ear.

"I told mum I'm sorry she called when you where in there as was asking questions.You know what she's like!K please don't be mad she wants to talk to you.Please don't be mad I love you."
"Luke just shut up and stop mumbling it's okay."