Party prep

All week I had been trying to persuade everyone to come to this party with Michael and I because I still wasn't to sure.Luke and Ash had agreed to come because Luke wanted to look after me in case Mikey got drunk.

Now though I just had to persuade Cal to come, at first he was reluctant because of Denise but she wanted him to be able to relax.Right now we where at lunch and I was sat on the picnic table with everyone pestering Calum to come.

"Pleaseeeeee Calum if you don't come I'll get D to name the baby Gertrude or something like that."
Calum pulled a weird face causing everyone to laugh but then mumbling,
"Yes okay I'll come with you.But only because you hate party's and I known D will make me go anyway."He said and kissed Denise on the cheek.

Jumping up of the table i hugged Calum and went to sit next to Mike who was smiling up at me.
"I love you."he mouthed to me and I giggled moving on to his lap whispering a I love you too.

I think that's also the reason I keep having the dream where Mike is leaving for college and brakes up with me.Its horrible I had it last night again the worse version,

Walking into Michael's house the tears started to drop down my face when I could see him hugging his mum tightly.

Stumbling towards me I took him into a tight hug not wanting to let go.

"Katie baby I'm sorry I can't do this."
"Do what?"
"Be with you anymore it's to much I love you but I can't there's no way either of us can cope with a long distance relationship."
"Michael are you braking up with me."I asked with shaking hands as he walked away from me and pushed me slowly out of the house.

"I'm sorry, goodbye Katie.Maybe after collage we can try again"
"But I'll be in collage then, Michael please.MICHAEL!"

I always wake up on that bit just the way I did when Michael was with me, my heart pounding and hands shaking and sweaty.

"What's wrong babe you zoned out?"Michael asked and I immediately shook my head.
"Nothing Clifford don't worry."I said and took hold of his hand.

✨✨✨
While I drove home from school my heart was pounding as I gripped the steering wheel.Parties where not my thing at all and I was only going for Michael.

"Katie Hemmings pull over right now"Michael said and I did with shaking hands.
"All day you've looked on the verge of a panic attack.Whats wrong babe?"
"Everything's to much."I mumbled hitting my head on the steering wheel as I couldn't stop my hands shaking or the tears falling.

"Everything?"Michael had un-clipped my seat belt and his so he could move closer to me.
"You leaving for collage, your probably going to break up with me soon and this party tonight just tops everything off."
"I'm not leaving even considering collage for at least 7months babe.And I'm never going to break up with you I love you.The party's nothing we don't have to go."
"But I know you want to, then I would just feel guilty."
"I want you to be okay more.Baby no I don't want you to have a panic attack."
"Michael I don't think I will please I want to go for you."
"I love you."
Kissing Michael calmed me down and as it started to rain it felt like all my anxiety washed away.

"We better get home."I smiled and buckled up my seat belt again.

✨✨✨
This is one of the reasons I hate party's, not being able to find an outfit.The only thing I thought of doing was calling Denise but she's probably sleeping.

Sat looking through my wardrobe I had narrowed it down to 3 outfits.Luckily I got a text from Denise,
Can I come over 💕💕
Yeh please I need your help 💕💕

Waiting for Denise I decided to go into Luke's room as I heard him singing and playing his guitar.Laying on his bed listening to him play for a while before he stopped and laid beside me.
"What's up sis?"
"Just stressing, that was very good will you keep playing?"
"Yeh."Luke picked up his guitar and I recognised it as Heartbreak girl, he had played this to me before.

"Luke you really should play for a producer or something."
"At this party, there's this guy Jack going he's in a band.He wanted us to play for him."
"Us?The band? Luke that's amazing."
Hugging him he giggled and i squeezed my brother tightly.

"How's things with Clifford?"
"Very very good."I giggled but then ran out of Luke's room using Denise knocking on the door as an excuse for him not to question me.

"Hellooo D we need to go upstairs, away from Lucas."She looked confused as Luke followed us up the stairs.
"Denise what's she been doing with Mike?"
"Ask her."Denise smirked and i smiled thanking her for not telling Luke.

Sitting on my bed Luke sat next too Denise still wanting to know.
"Come on if he gets you preg-sorry D."
"Luke if she wants to tell you she will.Now I need to help her find an outfit please go."

Denise stared at me for another moment before laughing loudly.
"Why is Luke all suspicious, you fucked Michael again didn't you?"
"Maybe but I'm not explaining my sex life to my brother especially when it involves one of his friends."
"True, are these your outfits."she asked pointing to them.

I had picked out: a black pair of high waist shorts with a long sleeved crop top, white skirt and mint green shirt I could wear with my vans and skinny jeans and a pretty vest top.

"Not the jeans you always wear them so maybe the skirt I love your shoes so yeh the white skirt."
"Thank you D I'm glad you came over but I nearly had a panic attack today."
"You looked worried all day when was it."
"Driving home Michael got me to pull over."
"How come?"
"Just Michael going to college I don't know if I'll cope without him."
"He's not going anyway like he said K come on get ready I'll curl your hair for you."
"Thank you you're a life saver."