Detention

Michael decided it would be funny to shot the sponges at me instead of cleaning the lockers.
"It's your fault we have detention Michael."
"You kissed me back."
"How could I not?"I giggled flicking water in his hair making it stick up.

"Your gonna pay for that baby."He smiled picking me up and pushing me against the wall.Shaking his hair so it splashed in my face I leaned my head down on his shoulder.

"Baby."
"Yeh Mike."I said with my head still on his shoulder.
"Look at me."
"You'll splash me again."
"No I won't babe, promise."He giggled kissing my head lightly.

When I looked up at him he kissed my head then pressed his nose to mine.
"Babe I've been invited to a party on Friday.Come with me I'll be bored with out you."
"Michael I hate parties babe.And will you put me down."
"Sorry...please babe."
"I'll have to think about it.Come on let's go its 4 now."

💭💭💭

After I dropped Michael off at home I decided to drive to Denise's house.
Her mum answered the door and spoke as she let me in.
"Hey Katie come on in she's upstairs with Calum."

Walking up the stairs my phone buzzed and I saw the text from Michael.
Party? ❤️ after replying
Maybe 😁💕💕 I turned of my phone and went into Denise's room after saying hi to her little sister.

"Hey K.How was detention?"she giggled as I flopped down in her bean bag chair.
"Shit, schools shit.And parties...should I go?"
"What?"
"Michael wants me to go to this party but I can't."
"Then don't he will understand."She said and I went over to her bed and laid with her(Calum sat at her feet.)

"Wait K it's not that Abigail's party is it?"Calum asked concerned.
"I don't know but if it is in going she's been basically eye fucking him all term in art."
"But he's with you in art."
"He wasn't eye fucking her.The only reason i got detention was because he kissed me in that class."
"Oh but be careful if you go."Denise told me and I nodded cuddling one of her pillows.

Looking down at her bump I realised it had grown seen as she's probably about three month.
"When's your scan?"
"In a couple weeks are you still coming?"she asked me sounding slightly worried.Nodding I sat in the computer chair allowing Calum to lay down as D was gesturing for a cuddle of Calum.She snuggled into him and I smiled widely as he brushed her fringe out of her eyes so he could kiss her properly.

"Guys I'll leave you too it I don't want to be a third wheel or ruin the moment."I mumbled standing up and getting my backpack.
"You don't have to go home yet K, stay if you want."Denise said but I shook my head.
"I was going to go to Mikes anyway to let him know I'll go to the party."
"You still have your school uniform on.Get some of my clothes, they don't fit me anyway."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes it's not like I'm going to miss my jeans I can't wear them anyway.And I can just steel Calum's shirts."
"Thanks your the best."I giggled hugging her and taking the nirvana T-shirt she handed me and a pair of blue jeans.Taking in the bathroom I put them on and took a call of Luke at the same time.

"Where are you?"He sounded so worried and I felt terrible for not letting him know.
"At Denise's sorry I didn't say im going to Michael's now I'll be home later."
"Okay I was just worried, call me if you decide to stay at lover boys."
"I will see you later Lucas."
"By wierdo."

💭💭💭
Karen answered the door and let me know Michael was in the basement. Deciding to surprise him I slowly walked down the stairs but was surprised when I heard him grunt my name.Walking behind him I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek.
"What's wrong?"I mumbled but then looked down realising he had his hand in his pants.

"Michael...why, what?"I mumbled sitting on the side of the sofa beside him.As he quickly pulled his hand out of his sweat pants.
"Sorry baby I was thinking of that night and I got a bit carried away.I didn't know you where coming over."
"Well I would have been here sooner you would have just asked."I blushed and shot him a baby wipe out of my backpack for his hand.

Michael looked embarrassed which I'm not surprised at so I sat beside him and kissed him.
"What where you playing before?"I asked noticing the game paused on his TV.
"FIFA against Calum."
"He's at Denise's."
"I know to be honest I think it was here playing because Calum's shit and it was pretty good."
Laughing I laid on his couch and put my feet up on his lap.

Laying down beside me he wrapped his arms around me his green eyes looking slightly worried.
"You still tired?"When I nodded he kissed my head.
"Come on you can nap in my bed."He took my hand and picked up my backpack for me taking me up to his room.

Michael's bed was so comfy and it smelt just like him, even the hint of pizza scent was there; his bed was amazing i just wanted to snuggle up in it forever.

"Did you think about the party on Friday?"
"Yeh I'll come.You didn't tell me it was Abigail's."
"I didn't know Tom text me earlier saying it was at her parents club."
"Tom?"
"The guy I used to hang around with.He used to be friends with Stacey but they fell out."
"Oh okay can I sleep now."
"Yeh are you staying so I can let mum know?"he asked Eskimo kissing me.
"I think so."I yawned kicking off the jeans I was waring and replacing Denise's shirt for the grey led Zeppelin one Mikey had just took of.

Since Michael had left the room I decided to put my arms inside the shirt and take of my bra seen as lace isn't the most comfortable thing to sleep in.Putting it on the floor with my backpack I looked up to see Michael smirking at me from the door way.

"You don't realise how hot you look in my shirts baby."he said shyly but then smiled walking over and putting his arms around my waist.
"So explain then."I giggled going on my toes to kiss him as I couldn't reach but Michael took this as an opportunity to pick me up of the floor.

"Someone's in the mood."I said and Michael blushed laying beside me.
"Sorry."he mumbled kissing my shoulder then up to my neck.
"Mikey you don't have to be sorry for wanting to have sex with your girlfriend."I cheekily giggled and rolled over to kiss him.

"Wait you want to don't you."he smiled hopefully and I nodded taking of his sweat pants which left him only in his boxers.

"God I love you."

I giggled when he said that and moved to straddle his waist.
"You're going to--aren't you?"
"Hmmm maybe." smirking I leaned down and kissed him but kept my hips and legs in the same place.

"I love you too Clifford."I told home running my hands down his chest slowly.
"I wanted you to do that so bad but quit with all the teasing."he said flipping me over so I was laid flat on my back with my head resting in his pillows.Quickly he reached to pull of the shirt I was wearing and was very pleased to see I was wearing no bra and not long after he took his boxers of and steady himself above me.

(Smut warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!//written by dchav13 thank you 😊)

"Tell me if you want me to stop baby"
"I will" I reassured him.
"Wait mike the condom"
"Shit right"he said getting up and going to his wallet, taking out a condom.

He quickly slid it on and alined himself again.
He smashed his lips to mine and slowly entered. I immediately felt a little sting in the first two seconds but that immediately turned into pleasure.
"Fuck"Michael panted
"Oh-oh" I moaned
He went a little slow because we wanted to enjoy this and not rush.
"Jesus FUCK!!!" He moaned he went deeper and faster I didn't complain.

"Mikey shh your mums home."
"Sorry."he grunted but thrust his hips harder.

"Michael!!!"i moaned digging my nails to his back.
"Oh -oh my fucking God" he practically yelled
After about 3 thrust he came in the condom, just after me.

Michael landed on top of me to catch his breath and got up and threw the condom away. He came back to the bed and I snuggled into him.
"I love you K" Michael said kissing me
"I love you too bub" I said cuddling into him tighter.

Thank you dchav13 ☺️💕