Home

Last night in the hospital was hard to sleep as Michael was like a giraffe the pair of us couldn't fit in the bed and his feet where dangling over the end of it.

"Morning."I yawned and snuggled into him.
"Morning, you get to go home today."
"Can we go now?"
"Probably not do you want me to ask the doctor?"
"Please Mikey sorry for waking you up baby."
"It's okay I woke you up yesterday."he giggled and i rolled over kissing him before he got up.

Checking my phone for the first time since I arrived I realised everyone had been trying to get in touch: Denise, Calum, Ashton and even Ben who was away on business.

First I texted Denise and told her to tell Calum I was okay and coming home today.Then I decided to call Ashton as it just seemed easier.

"Hey ash."
"Hey Katie how are you?I heard about what happened."
"I'm okay I guess just a broken wrist and a few cuts and bruises on my head."
"Just?"
"Yeh.Anyway you know cause I'm with mikey right I did enjoy our date but he's just right for me."
"Yeh I get that, and?"
"So we met these girls yesterday one of them are obsessed with Luke.The other though Ebony she's really sweet and I'll bet you like her."
"Does this ebony happen to be the one that text me yesterday?"
He giggled and it made me smile.
"Yeh she is."
"Then your right I do like her.But I got to go now I'll text you later K."
"Bye ash."

✨✨✨

Home was so warm and cosy and I was so glad to have my own bed back.

I got in it as quick as I could but hit my hand of the side of the metal framed bed.
"Ow fuck."
Quickly Michael came rushing up the stairs and dumped his bag on the floor.
"What happened?"
"I hit my hand."
"How babe?"he asked sitting beside me.
"I got excited and wanted to get in bed."I mumbled as I felt my self blushing at how stupid I am.
"Your such a dork Katie."

Michael pulled me into a hug and I snuggled to feel the warmth of his body against me.He clung on to me and got a pillow on his stomach for me to rest my hand on.

"How's your head?"
"Not to bad just a head ace."
"Good."Just as he kissed one of the scratches I winced and hid my head.

He stared at me with his beautiful green eyes just like he always did and it made me feel better.
"Your beautiful."
"So are you.Can we go to sleep?"
"If you want to."
"Thank you mikey."

Yawning I got comfortable as Michael played with the bouncy curls in my hair.He had one wrapped around his finger and I loved the way he would swirl it around in different ways.

My eyes started to doze of and then Michael spoke up loudly out of know where.
"Babe should I dye my hair?"
"If you want."
"I'm gonna."
"Cool now shhh."

✨✨✨
As usual I was awaken by Luke in my room sat in the bed.

His blue eyes watching me and Michael and it was unusual that he had a huge grin on his face.
"Why you so happy this morning Lukey?"
"I was talking to Addy yesterday."
"Hmm she's addy now is she?"
"Yep."
"Aww Luke.Has my big brother get a crush."

Luke shook his head then nodded whilst his face turned pink.
Michael started to stir beside me and I lifted my cast up so he could move.He didn't though just wrapped his arms around to pull me to go back to sleep.

"I can't Mike Luke's here."
"Go away Luke."

Luke looked at me and smirked then back to Michael.
"Ugh fine.Anyway I got to go to school."
"Go away then Lukey I'm tired."
"See you two later."
After he got up he leaned over and hugged me before leaving.

✨✨✨

Michael and I had such a good nap which lasted about six hours.
His eyes where already watching me and I laughed as he stuck his tongue out at me.

Leaning forward I pretended to kiss him but instead bit his tongue.
"Ow K."
"Sorry mikey."
"No your not."
For revenge he began annoyingly rubbing his stubble in the crook of my neck.
"Nah I'm not."

Suddenly my door opened and mum was stood holding a tray with two bowls of soup.
Michael sat up to take the tray out of my mums hands and thanked her.

"How are you Katie?"
"Just a bit of a headache my wrist hurts more."
"There's some pain killers on there and I made soup because I didn't know how you where feeling."

"It's okay thank you mum."
"Your welcome darling.Is Michael staying tonight?"
"It's up to him."
"Then yeh I am if that's okay Liz?"
"Of corse it is your welcome any time Michael son.Ill leave you two eat."
"Thanks mum."

When mum left Michael decided he was going to feed me the soup because of my wrist.
He scooped some of the soup up on the spoon and told me to open my mouth.The spoon was being helped by my lips but I wouldn't open my mouth; shaking my head side to side he laughed at me.

"Babe let me feed you."
"I don't need you too Mi-"
When I began talking he took the opportunity to spoon the creamy soup in my mouth.
"Taste good?"He asked eating some himself; I nodded and he fed me some more.

The bowl was nearly empty and I couldn't help but giggle as Michael had managed to get soup all over my face.
"How did you manage to get it every where?"
"You kept moving i am not used to feeding people."
"You didn't have to."
"But I did."

✨✨✨
The rest of the day was spent with Michael and I snuggled in bed watching Netflix.Plus the occasional kiss here and there(just like now.)

Mikey leaned in and I did too straight away having a very heated kiss; His arms where around my waist and crotch pushed to mine.

I enjoyed it more than anything but had to pull away as I started to feel dizzy.
"Not a good time."
Closing my eyes briefly to try and take away the dizziness didn't work so I laid down flat on my back.

Mike looked down at me confused so I held my head to show him.
"Oh okay babe,do you want me to turn the lights out."
"Please."
"It's no problem k."

Carefully he got up of the bed and turned the light of; his tall pale figure becoming a shadow as he walked towards me and I couldn't see his face or bright green eyes till he laid beside me, kissing my forehead before I fell asleep.