Hair

It's been a week since I got out of hospital and my head is feeling much better; Michael says it's down to his great skills but I recon it was mums soup.

Currently I was laid with my head on his stomach and cast resting by my side.
"Katie."
"Yeh."
"I am going to dye my hair so you'll have to stay home.It'll be better as a surprise."
"Ermm okay it better looking fucking amazing."
"It will don't worry about that.And...urm...I don't know how to do this but will you?....."
"Will I what mikey?"
"Have my ring I want you to have it."the little piece of metal twisted around his thumb and he took my right hand which wasn't in the cast and pushed it onto my thumb where it fit perfectly and the light bounced off when I moved.

"Are you sure babe?You never take this off."
"I'm sure it's yours now."
"I love you thank you Mike."I kissed his cheek softly making him blush as he smiled up at me.

When he shuffled around the bed for awhile I got confused as he stood up about to leave.
"You didn't say you where going yet."
"Sorry bub the man text he's gonna do it now and I'll come see you later, okay?"
"More than okay."

✨✨✨
All day I had been sat listening to music on my own because I have such a great social life for a Saturday.Luke is out with Addy, Calum and Denise are on one of there month anniversaries(god knows which one it is.)Plus my boyfriend has left me alone and I haven't got a clue where ash is.

Due to being so bored I decide to call Ebony so I could actually have some one too talk to.Although that didn't go to plan; she didn't answer I'll just have to try later.

Eventually after 5calls she answered and sounded chirpy.
"Hey Ebony I've been trying to call you."
"I know sorry I was talking to Ashton."
"Oooh care to explain."
"Shall we meet up if your feeling better.If not I could just drive to your house."
"Know any good hairdressers?"

✨✨✨

Two hours it took for me to decide what colour to dye my hair.Ebony began to get bored and I realised that she chews the inside of her cheeks when she is.

"Katie i know you wanted to talk more but we have and your getting your hair dyed so that's hard now; do you mind if I call ash?"
"Of corse you can call him."
"Thank you thank you thank you.Ive only met him once last week and he's hot.Very fucking hot.I mean just look at his eyes, I just wanna run my hands through his hair all day and his brothers so cute."

I let Ebony ramble on for awhile about Ashton because I honestly didn't mind.They where perfect for each other.

That was more evident though when she was still rambling on watching me but I looked in the mirror to see Ashton walking in the salon.

He put a finger over his lip as if to shush me and I couldn't help but smile as he walked to ebony and hugged her from behind.
"Ashton!"she giggled literally jumping up out of her seat like a kangaroo.
"Hey."he leaned in and kissed her cheek then smiled down to me.

"Hey K.Where's Michael?"
"He went to get his hair dyed so I decided to as well."
"Not the same colour?"he laughed confused.
"I hope not if it is he's getting his done again."

My phone began to buzz in my bag and I asked Ebony to get it as I currently had tinfoil on my head and my hair over a sink.Making sure that it didn't get in my healing cuts.

"It's Luke."
"Answer it please and put it on speaker."
I new she did when I heard Luke's voice.
"Hey K is Ebony with you?"
"Hey Luke and yeh why?"
"Addy just wondered cause she's staying here tonight."
"Oooh has Lukey got himself a girlfriend?"
"Hopefully."

Ebony and I both giggled and I don't know if it was the hair dye going to my brain or what but I had an amazing idea if I do say so myself.

"Wait Luke I've just had an idea."I said excitedly down the phone to my brother.
"What?"
"Everyone stays over tonight we can have a sleep over in the living room."
"Seriously k?"
"It does sound pretty fun mate!"Ashton butted in and I saw him smirk at ebony.

"Fine I'll call Cal, denise is probably with him."
"Yay thanks Luke but I got to go my hair dye needs to come of."
"What?-"

Before he had chance to say anything else ebony put the phone down and I thanked her before the hair dresser started to take the foil out of my hair.

✨✨✨

When my hair was done I decided to go to Michaels and see if he would stay over tonight.

Knocking on the door I smiled when his mum answered.
"Oh hey, is Mike here?"
"Yeh he's up in his room."
"Can I go up?"
"Yeh of corse Katie."

Slowly I walked up the stairs and noticed the pictures of him in different year of school.
One of the first ones was from when we where friends and I remember he used to hate wearing those itchy school shorts.

"Michael where are you?"he walked out of his room and smiled at me.
"What are you doing here K, and with bright blue and yellow hair?"
"Thought I'd try it out for myself."

Seen as his hair was now different shades of purple and blue I knew he knew what I meant.
He walked to me wrapping his arms around me and hugging my waist.
"You look good with blue."
"You look good with purple."

Ruffling my hands through his hair he laughed and pulled me into his room.
It was tidier than I expected and a couple posters where above his bed.Also a bunch of Polaroids of random things on his door.
Looking closer I noticed that they where mostly him and his parents but they where a couple of random things.

"You like them?"he asked resting his head on my shoulder.
"Yeh they're cute."
"Thanks babe."

Michael held my hand and started twisting his ring around my thumb.
Smiling up at him he leaned down and kissed me.

Slowly he walked us backwards to the bed and I fell on his lap.
We kept kissing for a while before he laid down and I was underneath him.
"What brought you here anyway?I was just about to call." He said whilst still kissing me.

"You wanna stay over tonight with everyone?"
"Sure."

Maybe 20 minutes later Michael was still kissing me and I could tell he wanted more as he was about to take his shirt of.
"To soon?"he asked and laid beside me.
I nodded and he laid beside me holding me in his arms.

"K if you don't mind me asking...well I'm gonna have to find out at some point...but only if you want to.We don't have to if you don't want to."
"Yes Michael I am still a Virgin."I told him before he asked the question cause I know that's what he was getting at.

"Okay Katie.Wait look our hairs look like a rainbow."Amazed he was staring at the pillow where my hair was next to his.
"Your such a dork.I don't see why everyone says your a badboy."
"Leave me alone it looks cool."
"So why don't you take a picture with your Polaroid camera?"

Reaching in the small white draw beside him he pulled out a small black Polaroid camera.Not one of those new ones an old retro one.

Michael handed it to me and I lifted it up to take a picture of the two of us.
"You're better at pictures than me."
"Nah I'm not but this is a very cute photo I just took."

I shook the photo and it came up with me and Michael.He took a pin and took it over to his door where it went right at the top.
"Pride of place."
"Why thank you, but we should get going soon everyone's there."
"What do I need?"
"Just a change of clothes maybe pyjamas."
"I'll bring some pyjama pants hold this."

Michael tossed me his Metallica shirt and jeans, soon after his leather jacket.The smell of his clothes was in the air and I smiled as I pulled them closer to me.
"I like this shirt."
"You have my favourite shirt."
"Exactly so you wouldn't really miss this one."

Pouting my lip out at him and giving him puppy eyes he giggled and shot me another tshirt.
"You can keep the Metallica shirt."

I hugged him and gave him his clothes so he could stuff them in his backpack.Without thinking I slipped off my T-shirt and put on his the long sleeves to big for me but I liked it.

When I popped my head through the top Michael was stood his mouth a gape like he had just seen a ghost.
"What?"
"You... K your beautiful."

Within moments his arms where around my waist and my lips where on his.
"Let's get going."I mumbled slowly pulling away.