Sleepover

I had two options right now.
1.play truth or dare with everyone and be completely humiliated in front of my new friends and kind of new boyfriend.

Or,
2.go to bed and sleep

Right now option two seems very appealing but not to Denise.

"Come on K you love truth or dare."Denise said trying to persuade me as she pulled me back into the room.
"Yeh when it was just me, you and Calum."
"It'll be fun I promise.And maybe you can get it on with Mike."she smirked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hey just because you and Calum did doesn't mean I have to straight away."
"Can you blame me for not turning down Cal he's fucking amazing."
"True."
"Now come on Michael looked so upset when you left."
"Fine I'll play but don't be cheeky or evil."
"That's what best friends are for."

When Denise pulled me back into the room Michael had a smile on his face and gestured for me to sit with him.
"I couldn't stand watching you leave for bed without me, and in my shirt."
"Well I'm back."I kissed his cheek then looked over to Denise who I saw smirking as she spun the bottle to see who went first.

It landed in between Luke and I so I nudged it towards my brother. Denise new about Addy and Luke so im sure she'd do something about there awkwardness sat across from each other.

"Luke I dare youuu to...give Addy a Hickey."
"Wait Denise this is his dare why does it have to impact me."Addy said nervously and I couldn't help but giggle as I pushed Luke towards her.

"Don't you want me to cause I'm not one to turn down a dare?"he asked kneeling in front of her.
"Well...Yeh i guss."
"Then just let me."Luke said leaning over her and I got a little weirded out by my brother and hid my face in Michaels shoulder who was laughing.

"Denise is crazy what is she going to get me to do?"he whispered into my hair.
"Just hope you don't get her picking for you ,or just pick truth."
"I'm not a truth kind of guy."

Luke eventually sat back down beside me when the job was done and spun the bottle.It landed on Ashton this time,
"Truth."Ashton said and Luke sighed; he must have had a dare in mind.
"Truth, umh who is your favourite Hemmings?"
As a reflex I rolled my eyes and smiled at Ashton.

The curly haired boy was giggling so I didn't have a clue what he was going to say.
"Of corse its your mum Liz."

✨✨✨

The game went on for awhile like any other truth or dare.Calum ended up sat in his boxers (the reason i can't really remember) Denise enjoyed it.

What I wasn't really enjoying though was when ever it landed on me.Or Michael either way it would involve me, or our relationship.

So far they had made Michael admit that he was jealous of Ashton and I when we went on a date and that he has had sex with 6 different girls since last year but he would only tell me Stacey.

Since then things had got a little awkward and instead of me snuggled into him his arm was lazily around my shoulder.

Once again the bottle ended up on me and I couldn't be bothered with anymore possibly crushing truths so I chose dare.Just my luck it was Calum who had span it.
"Dare."I said bluntly as I was annoyed at everyone for even suggesting this games.

"Let Michael do a body shot off you, I'm sure he's done it before."
"Have you?"I muttered and he pretended he didn't listen.
"Are you gonna do it or not?"Calum asked oblivious to the situation and I shook my head.
"My brothers sat right next to me Cal."
"He gave Addy a hickey I don't think he'll mind."
"I'll look away."Luke smirked and I just wanted to get up and leave in that moment but I laid down and lifted up Michaels shirt of my chest as Calum handed him the Vodka.