My place or yours

The hole car drive home Michael was nervous and kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do this.Sexual tension was high in the car and I really did want to do it with him.My first time has to be special and I know it will be; right now I also just want to kiss his face of.

"Michael your over thinking this.Im ready I promise if I'm not i will tell you."
"Promise?"
"Pinky promise."
"Okay then babe my place or yours?"
"I think yours is a better idea less people.No Luke!"
"I'm excited."he smirked biting his lip as he put his hand on my lap.
"Me two."

✨✨✨
When we got to Michaels house we thought it was empty until his mum shouted from the kitchen.
"Mike we're going out for dinner we won't be back till late."
"Okay mum have fun Katie's staying."
"Okay son.Does Liz know?"
"I'll call her thanks for letting me stay."
"It's fine darling but no funny business.You know what I mean."

Michael just smiled tightly gripping my hand and taking me too his room.A nervous smile on his face as he leaned his forehead to mine, he giggled before kissing me and wrapping his arms around my back.Lightly pushing my body to his.
"Still sure?"
"Yes Michael!"I reassured him pulling him closer to me again.
"Okay well is it okay if I shower first running in the store made me sweaty."
"go ahead."
"Want to join?"Nervously I shook my head side to side as if to say no and he kissed my forehead before going in the shower.The water began running and I was confused as he didn't have a towel.
"MIKE DONT YOU NEED A TOWEl?"I shouted through confused,
"IM GOOD BABE."he laughed at the end which made me more confused.

Quietly I walked over to the mirror to make sure I looked okay.I didn't I looked like a mess my hair looked like fucking medusa but Michael didn't mind.

✨✨✨
About 15 minutes later Michael came out of his bathroom with no towel on; completely naked.

"Shit mikey."I said without thinking as I turned around from looking through his CD collection.
"Am I that bad?"he asked trying to cover himself of.

"No Michael not at all you just shocked me.You know I've never done this before."
"Well first you need to take your clothes of."he giggled as I looked up at his eyes instead of down below.

"Erm okay.But can I kiss you first?"Michael didn't reply jut walked to me and kissed me passionately.His hands slipping down my back to take of my shirt.

Instantly I blushed as he undone my bra and smiled at me.
"Relax babe no ones going to hear us."
"I know."I smiled and decided that I was going to do this and took my skinny jeans of.Mike helping and sliding his hands softly up and down my thighs.

"Your beautiful babe.I love you."

✨✨✨
Sunday morning I woke up beside Michael our limbs tangled together and my head on his chest.I could feel his chest rising and falling below my head.

"Morning babe."he whispered kissing my head as he cuddled me closer.
"Morning thank you for last night Mike."
"Your welcome babe you where amazing."
"Really?"I asked surprised I can't have been amazing it was my first time and Michaels had more girls than me.

It was great though.

"Yes really Katie."
"Michael I love you."
"Me two I'm hungry though."
"How can you be hungry you just woke up?"
"Sex makes me hungry."
"Everything make you hungry bub."
"I know.Im scared mum and dad heard."
"Shit I forgot to call my mum.Michael I need to go home, she'll be worried."
"Really your going to leave me after I took your V last night."
"Michael don't be like that, just come with me."
"Okay sorry I snapped its just the other girls they left and said they never want to see me again."
"I'm sorry mike but you know I'd never do that.I do really need to go though."
"Okay."
Michael got out of the bed and threw my :bra jeans and one of his tshirt.

"I am going to end up with all your tshirts."
"Probably."He giggled kissing me as I stood up and put them on.Pulling my jeans and panties on to.

Mike had on some football shorts and a cut sleeve tshirt.
"Mike it's cold.You'll freeze."
"I got you to keep me warm."

✨✨✨

Awkwardly trying to tie my hair up in Michaels car he was laughing.
"What the hell are you trying to do?"
"Put my hair up."

After about 2 minutes he pulled over and I looked at him; I needed to get home.
"Give me your hair tie."
"Why Mike?"
"I used to plait my cousins hair when I was younger."
"Oh okay then.Hurry up though."

Softly he brushed my hair over my shoulder and began to put it in two plaits.
"Thanks Michael."
"It's okay babe."
Sweetly he kissed my neck then began driving again.

Luke was calling me so I answered it knowing he would be worried,
"Where the fuck are you?"
"On my way."
"Where?!"
"In Michaels car."
"You didn't, please say you didn't.Mums been loosing her mind, she was going to call the fucking police Katie."
"Luke I'm sorry I'll be home.I forgot to call just tell mum I'll be there in like 5 minutes and that I'm okay."
"Yeh your more than okay you've been fucking Michael all night."
"Luke just tell mum im okay."I sighed knowing I was so close to tears.

Why couldn't they just trust me?Its not like Luke or my brothers have never done this before.

"Katie it's going to be okay.We're here now."
"I don't want to get out."I mumbled curling up in the seat and hiding my head in my knees.

Michaels chin was resting on my knees as he leaned over and kissed my head.
"Babe you can't stay in my car forever."
"I can.Ill pee in a cup and order pizza to the car."
"You are not peeing in my car babe.Please look Jacks there why don't you talk to him?"
"I'm not talking to any of them."
"Not even the dog."
"Nope."

Just as I lifted my head up of my knees Jack knocked on the window and gestured for me to open it.
"Katie please just come in side."
"Jack no.Lukes pissed of at me and mum was going to call the police."
"Whys he pissed?"
"Didn't you hear him on the phone?"                                                    "No Katie what happened?" I looked over at Michael who smiled at me whilst blushing."oh shit Katie mums going to kill you."
"Exactly."
"But get out the car."
"Jack I said no."
"I don't care mums going to have a fucking breakdown."
"Ugh fine."

Reluctantly I got out of the car and gripped Michael's hand.His palms where extremely sweaty and even when mum pounced on me for a hug he didn't let go."Katie you didn't call or text or anything you scared me."
"Mum I'm fine."
"I know Luke told me and your grounded so Michael please leave."

"Mum no it's not his fault I forgot to call."
"If he doesn't leave now you're not seeing him at all."
"I'll just go babe.I love you okay."Michael leaned to kiss me and mum looked at us in disgust so I kissed him again.

"Bye mike thanks for last night."
As soon as he left I ran up the stairs and sat at the end of my bed,realising I'd hurt my hole family.Crying softly, I ignored the incoming call of Denise and fell asleep on the floor in a pool of my own tears.

How come nothing good ever lasts for me?