Drunk

After my phone call with mum I crawled into my bunk and moved into the corner tucking my knees up to my chest and hugging them.

Michael opened the curtain and sat the same way in the others corner before taking off his shirt and giving it too me.
"Luke wants to talk to you babe."Michael told me as I sat on his lap curling up into him.

"I don't want too, he told mum and now I have to leave you.Michael I can't leave you."
"You might have to go home but I'm not leaving you ever I love you."
"I love you too."

Luke opened the curtain and I looked away back to Michael.
"Katie.Can we talk?"
Shaking my head I stayed put on Michael's lap.

"Well can I come in here and talk so you can stay with Michael."
"Okay."
Luke sat beside Michael on my bunk and I looked over at him.

"Are all these panic attacks because of Annie?"
"Luke I don't know I told you I just don't feel right."
"Annie?"Michael asked playing with my hand.
"It's a long story bub."
"We have all night Katie."Michael said and I sat down between Luke and Mike.

"Well I might aswell start with when we met, she lived down the road from us.We started talking online and she became my best friend, but mum didn't like her family so she couldn't come over.

I used to meet up with her and Luke would get worried so he joined me once.Annie was depressed before I even met her; her family didn't help because they're all fucking idiots.

Only me and Luke helped she didn't have no one apart from us."
"How old where you bub?"Michael asked putting his arm around my shoulder as a tear dropped down my cheek.

"14 ,Luke was 15.Anyway we went away for 2 weeks camping in Perth.
We couldn't talk to her because there was no signal anywhere.

When we got back..."

I took a deep breath and Luke smiled sympathetically at me.

"Do you want me to tell him?"
I nodded and sat back on Michael lap while I cried.

"We got back and there was police cars around her house.

She had hung herself."Luke cried taking my hand before carrying on.

"She left a note for me and Katie saying she loved us but realised in the future she wouldn't be able to cope.

Something had happened at home, but her mum wouldn't tell us what.

This was her dream to be in a band and sing around the world.Annie wanted to start a band before she erm... Yeh and it was a couple months after that I met you guys.

Annie was my first proper girlfriend."

Both Luke and i where crying now so I hugged him not wanting to let go of him or the past.

"Katie you should have said.Then I wouldn't have begged you too come.Im so so sorry."
"Michael it's okay I'm sorry I couldn't tell you... But it's hard for me to talk about it and Luke.Lu are you okay?"

"No I need to be on my own for a bit I love you."
"I love you too."

✨✨✨

In the morning Michael said he has taking me to a salon to get my hair dyed so that's what we did and I love it.
"Has it cheered you up?"
"Yes it has Michael but I know what will more."

He smirked but I shook my head,
"Even though we are staying in a hotel tonight, I'm not sure.Can we get drunk though?"
"I'm not going to turn down that."

Stoping of at the store on the way back Michael went in to buy it but I stayed outside leaning against the wall.
There was a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see a fan smiling.

"Hey Katie I'm Lia nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too, you probably want to meet the guys."
"Yeh but could I have a selfie with you too."
"Sure."I smiled as she held out the phone then stuck my tongue out like she did.

Michael walked over smiling and handed me the bag.
"What's your name?"
He asked and the girl smiled telling him.

They spoke for a while before Michael let her know we had to go.We didn't but He could tell i was getting uncomfortable.

He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek as we walked to the cab.
Holding my hand he stroked my palm lightly and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What's up Clifford?"
"I don't want you too go babe it will be so different."
"I don't want to go either but you know what Mums like."
"I know I love you."
"I'll always love you too Mikey."

✨✨✨
As soon as we got into the hotel I crawled onto the bed and sat cross legged taking out one of the bottles.

After taking a swig I gave it to Michael and crawled over to him straddling his lap.
"Here."
I gave him the bottle and he got a drink too.

"Katie I will miss you so much."
"Let's not talk about it and just get drunk.Maybeee we could."

Winking at him he giggled passing me the bottle.

The bottle was passed back and forth between us and I started to get drunk and so did Mike.
"Let's do it one last time before you leave?"Michael asked kissing down my neck and putting his hands on my butt.

"Oh I'd love too."giggling I pulled of my jeans then Michael's.

Both of us where pretty drunk so getting undressed became a very strenuous task.
Just as I was about to take of my bra my phone started to ring and it was  mum.

Michael shook his head but I had to answer.
"Hey mum what's wrong?"
"Your plane flights in 3 days."
"Okay can I go now I was kind of busy.Bye mum."
"Katie Hemmings I need to talk to you."
"BYEEE MUM."I shouted down the phone and put it back on the bed side table.

MAYBE A LITTLE SMUT 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Michael then flipped us over and pulled of my bra in the process.
He kissed his way down my body and got to my panties.

"You've never done this before have you?"he giggled and I nodded eagerly pulling down my underwear, still tipsy.
"I was going to do that."he smirked pouring but then put his face back between my legs.

I heard faint shouting and looked over to see my phone call was still on and mum had just ended the call.
"Shit Michael it wasn't ended!"
"Why does your mum have to ruin everything?"
"You can still do it." I smirked causing him to nod and use his mouth perfectly on me for the first time.

"MICHAEL OH."
Moaning as I came he giggled sitting up liking his lips.Then he pulled of his boxers revealing himself too me.

"This might be the last chance we get for a while, just remember I love you."Mike lowered his forehead to mine and kissed me before he started.