Names

I was staying with Denise all weekend as her family was going on a trip and she wanted to stay home as she still didn't feel to good.

Considering how she felt she was still sat dipping cheese Doritos in Nutella.I laughed at her as she took another one.
"What?"
"That's disgusting D."
"What the food?"
"Yes."
"Sorry I've been craving"
she giggled and then her phone went of.

"It's Calum"she told me grinning before she answered it and put it on speaker.
"Hellooooo Calum."
"Someone's happy."he giggled and I saw her smiling again.
"I'm with Katie."
"Can I join you?"
"Hmmm."
"I have 2 bags of Doritos and some Nutella."
"Well then of corse you can if its okay with K."

I nodded and she told him yes then ending the call.
We watched AHS for a while me eating some of Denise's Doritos so we barley had none left so where glad when Cal arrived.

"I BROUGHT THE FOOD."he shouted walking in the door.
"You're the best babe."Denise told Calum kissing him as he sat down on the sofa so Denise was in the middle.

✨✨✨

Calum has decided to eat one of the chips dipped in chocolate and I couldn't help but laugh at his surprised but pleased face.
"This is pretty good."he said kissing Denise's cheek then dipping it back in the chocolate.

I sighed looking down at my phone and had a missed call from Mike.Before calling him back I had a question to ask Calum and Denise.

"Have you two thought of any names?"
"Yeh if it's a boy Calum's chose Ethan Thomas and I like Cara for a girl."
"Caras cute."I smiled at them glad but the look on Denise's face told me that she loved that baby.

For some weird reason I had a feeling she didn't completely agree with Calum on the hole baby situation.Although that's a conversation to have when Calum's not here.

"Guys I'm just going to go upstairs and call Mike back."
"Okay just use my room."

Running up the stairs as fast I could I dialled Michael's number and flopped down on Ds bed.
"What's up?"
"Can you come dye my hair for me babe?Pleaseeee."
"Mike I'm at Denise's."
"I know but Calum's there so she'll be okay can you?Pretty please baby Pleaseeee."
"Ugh fine but i am coming back here later i am not staying the night."
"I just need you to dye my hair and maybe cuddle."
"Sounds fine by me I'll be round soon."
"Okay babe I'll be waiting."

Denise shouted me and her and Calum where snuggled on the sofa so I explained to them about Mike from the spot in the chair.

"Just tell him to come here."Denise said and I could tell she wanted me to stay.
"Okay."

✨✨✨
Michael smiled at me as he walked in Denise's living room.
"Heyyyyy guys."
He shouted and sat down on my lap, kissing me as he sat and stared at me for a moment before sitting on the floor by my feet so I used his shoulders as I foot rest.

"Denise how you feeling?"Mike asked her and I giggled as she ate another chip dipped in chocolate.
"Better but I want Katie to stay so you're not stealing her."
"That's good and I won't I brought my dye with me."
"I'll do it for you later"I told Michael leaning forward resting my chin on top of his head and my arms lazily around his shoulders.

"Thank you babe."

✨✨✨
Splashing water in Michael's face as I washed off his new dark blue dye he laughed but glared at me and shook his head like a dog so I got blue all over me.

"You idiot."I said brushing the blue water of my face and turning the shower cold over his head.
"Shit Katie that's evil."he said pulling his head away and shaking it again.

"MIKE."I squealed and was about to run out of the bathroom but he wrapped his arms around me.
"Not going to get away that easy babe."he whispered leaning in and kissing my neck.

It was then I realised I would have dye all over my neck.
"Are you just tying to turn me into a smurf?"
"Yep you can be my cute little smurf."

He turned me around to face him and I giggled at the blue dripping down his face wiping it away before kissing him.
"Guys do you want to come watch..."
Calum looked at us and raised his eyebrows,
"What where you two doing in here?"he giggled and picked up the towel of the floor.
"He slashed water on me."
"Now your making out?"
"Yep."