Christmas Eve

A/N : If there are any grammatical errors and such, I'd like to apologize in advance. And I hope you guys won't be disappointed with this update. I tried to make the smut chapter as clean as possible but my Brazilian friend told me it wasn't(in her opinion.). I really tried. I swear.

Warning Matured Content

xxx---====---xxx

"Stop teasing me."

Taylor chuckled softly as Karlie grabbed her arms and pinned her wrist over head with one hand. From ticklish soft kisses, Karlie's kisses became messy, as she made sure that she'd leave her marks - tainting Taylor's skin pink through licking and sucking every inch of skin her mouth lays upon.

As Karlie pulled her hand away from her grasp, she yanked Taylor's shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. Lips attached once more, the green-eyed girl guided her slowly to the bed. Their hands busy removing every fabric in their body as they intended to leave no part of them untouched.

Their bodies started to break out in sweat as desire and lust overtook their senses. Their tongues battled for dominance as they devoured each other's lips, all while caressing every inch of their bodies.

Intense green eyes clouded with lust bored into Taylor's as Karlie hovered over her, connecting their lips into another searing kiss.

Bodies meshed together, Taylor wrapped an arm around Karlie's neck as her other-- grabbed a handful of her hair, fingers tangled in it.

A silent whisper of Karlie's name filled the dark, cold room as Karlie's hands adored her chest. She could feel Karlie's lips working her way down to her jaw, trailing soft biting kisses as the green-eyed girl fondled her bosom expertly, occasionally rolling the pert rose buds in between her fingers. A quiet groan escaped Taylor's lips, she kept on trying to keep her voice down by biting her lower lip, but miserably failing every time Karlie's lips trail searing kisses over her sensitive spots all whilst moving their bodies rhythmically-- hips moving against each other, creating a delicious friction that made them quiver with ecstasy.

Intense desire burned the air in between them as Karlie's tongue write poems of passion into every inch of Taylor's skin. It caused the blue-eyed girl to shut her eyes as she whimper her lover's name-- feeling the rush of anticipation coursing through her veins as Karlie's tongue reached her center, which was pulsating with need.

A whimper fell from Taylor's lips as Karlie grazed and tugged on her sensitive spot, causing her to close her eyes as she raked her fingers through Karlie's hair, wanting her dangerously close. Yearning for more.

Karlie settled herself on Taylor's damp opening, kissing her there softly at first before dipping her tongue inside to taste Taylor's sweetness. Taylor arched her back off the bed, feeling Karlie's nose moving against her clit as she continuously explore her with her tongue.

Taylor groaned aloud as Karlie picked up her pace, her nails dug into the green-eyed girl's shoulders as her chest heaves with another moan.

The sound of their love-making echoed off the walls, as Karlie pushed two fingers inside of her, dipping them in and out of her as her lips moved up to attend to her clit.

She quickened her pace even more, causing Taylor to grab a fistful of sheets as she begged for Karlie not to stop.

Heart beating faster with every pump, Taylor's body stiffened on the verge of climax. When the green-eyed girl felt her walls clench around her fingers, she replaced her fingers with her skillful tongue, flicking and twirling it deep inside of her-- until whimpers and curses of pleasure echoed off the room's walls as she released herself onto Karlie.