H i m

Trigger Warning: Violence(?)
Thank you for the positive feedbacks that you guys are giving me! It's really heart warming. I never thought that you guys will read this fic tbth. *Cries*

So, this chapter will kind of explain why Taylor is afraid of Him
I love you guys and thank you again. :)

=========================

Later that evening, Taylor called her closest friends; Selena, Cara and Lily.

Sitting in the living room of Taylor's apartment, Selena scoots closer to Taylor and placed her hand on top of the blue-eyed blonde, comforting her, the moment Taylor told them everything that had happened.

"What!?" Cara looked at Taylor, brows furrowed together. Upon seeing Cara's reaction, Lily immediately walked towards the british-blonde. She sat next to her and rubbed her back, holding her hand to keep her in place as she tries to calm her down.

"You didn't even tell her who the hell Taylor Swift is in her life!?"

"I want to but I can't!" Taylor responded defensively. Selena could feel Taylor's hand shaking beneath hers. Taylor wanted to tell Karlie everything, but she knew that it isn't the right time to say everything to her yet. She plans to break it to her gently. She plans to make Karlie remember everything, slowly but surely.

"She's wi---"

"Why couldn't you!? You've gone through so much for the past 98 days without her! How could you just let that chance fly out of the window!?" Cara blurted out, cutting the blue-eyed blonde who's now pursing her lips.

"Cara," Lily repremanded sternly. "Let Taylor finish speaking, I'm sure she has her reasons."

"Fine." Cara grunted as she leaned back against the sofa's cushion. Her eyes were fixed on Taylor, waiting for her explanation.

Taylor took a deep breath and looked at Cara. She couldn't blame Cara for acting like that, after all the three of them were the best of friends ever since college and Cara's extremely close to Karlie, since Karlie and Cara were friends ever since highschool.

"She's with someone," Taylor said in a barely audible tone. Selena squeezed her hand lightly as tears started to well up in her eyes. "She's with Josh."

Lily and Selena let out a small gasp upon hearing his name, while Cara's eyes were blazing with rage. Cara never really liked him. She never liked the vibe that he has, that's why when Karlie broke up with him before, she felt like a weight was lifted off from her shoulders.

"What!?" Cara voice was filled with anger as she clenched her fist tightly. "After what he had done to you and Karlie, he still have the nerve to show himself!? That fucking prick!"

"Cars, calm down." Lily said calmly, trying to lighten up the tension that's building inside of the room.

"How can I ever calm down knowing that this guy's back? And Taylor how did Josh know that Karlie got into an accident in London?"

Cold shivers runs up and down Taylor's spine everytime they mention his name. Whenever she remembers that cold-September night, fear engulfs every inch of her being. She could still remember the way that he looked at her. The indescribable expression of hatred and anger that's plastered on his face haunted her every now and then.

-------------------

Taylor looked out of the window, holding her phone up to her ear. She couldn't help but to smile as Karlie finally answered her call after a few rings.

"Hey Babe!" Karlie greeted enthusiastically. "I'm stuck on a massive traffic jam but I'm only a few blocks away from your apartment. I can't wait to see you."