N i g h t m a r e

Taylor screamed as she bolted up from her sleep. She was panting, crying and sweating. Her blue eyes were wide open, pupils dilated.

Karlie woke up in panic upon hearing Taylor's scream. She immediately reached out to the nightstand to turn on the lamp before sitting up. She wrapped her arms around Taylor and the blue-eyed blonde responded by burying her face on Karlie's chest as she continues to cry.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Karlie cooed, pulling away slightly from the embrace. She cupped Taylor's face and looked into her crystal-blue eyes.

"I had a bad dream, Karlie," Taylor snivelled as Karlie wiped the tears off from her face with the pad of her thumb. "I thought I lost you, you told me that you don't love me anymore and you walked away, you left me. And I couldn't do anything, I just watched you walk away."

"Hey babe, I'm here," Karlie whispered softly as she leaned in to place a gentle kiss Taylor's forehead. "I won't ever leave you. Didn't I promise you that I'll stay by your side until the stars stop shining?"

"Karlie..."

As they gently laid back down on the bed, Karlie yawned and gently pulled Taylor closer to her, hugging her protectively. Taylor immediately rests her head on Karlie's chest as she's encased in her girlfriend's hug. She closed her eyes and listened to Karlie's heartbeat as they lay down in silence in their dark cold room.

Karlie waited for Taylor to fall asleep and as she heard the blue-eyed blonde let out a soft snore. She chuckled and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"I love you, Taylor. Forever and Always."

-------------

"Excuse me, Miss. Uhmm... Do I know you?"

The green-eyed blonde looked at her confusedly. Her eyes trailed over Taylor from head to toe.

"Karlie," Taylor held the green-eyed blonde's hands and looked into her eyes. "I know that you're still mad at me because of what happened before you left but---"

"Wait, hold on. Miss you're totally creeping me out, how did you even know my name? And seriously who are you?" She quickly pulled her hands away from Taylor's hold.

"Karlie, please stop this," Taylor closed the gap in between them and cupped Karlie's face with her hands. Karlie looked into her eyes, her beautiful crystal-blue eyes. They were familiar, they we're captivating but she couldn't remember where she had seen them.

"Miss, seriously. You're creeping me out. But seriously, who are you? I feel like I know you, but..." Karlie shook her head. She massaged her temples as she tries to remember who this girl is.

I know you. I know you, I just can't remember. Who are you?

"Karlie, it's Taylor," Taylor whispered weakly, her voice was trembling as she was already in the verge of breaking down.

What's happening? Is Karlie playing tricks on me again? Why didn't she come home? Is she mad at me?

Thousands of questions kept on racing inside her mind. She wanted answers, she wanted to know whether Karlie's just playing around or if something really happened.

Karlie squeezed her eyes shut, trying hard to remember who Taylor is in her life. But, nothing. She couldn't remember who she is in her life. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into Taylor's eyes. There was something about them that made her heart flutter. It made her feel so weird, no. It is weird. She doesn't even know who this girl is and she's with someone.