R o a d t r i p (3)

She slowly flutter her eyes open and let her blue orbs wander across the room. 

The room was dark and cold, and their warm bodies were pressed in a tight embrace, bathing in the moonlight streaming through the windows.

Head lying on her lover's heaving chest, she listened intently to her heartbeat and savored the feeling of her warm breath trickling against her skin.

Taylor momentarily closed her eyes and sighed, silently praying that this moment would last forever. She was contented, being enveloped in that warm embrace, she was contented feeling Karlie's body against her own.

Both breathing calm and rhythmically, her blue orbs trailed across Karlie's moist bare skin carved with half-crescent marks and red lines of desire. 

She let her finger ran across her lover's skin delicately, tracing every mark she'd left before snuggling closer to her.

The room was silent and only the faint sound of chirping crickets and heartbeats could be heard. 

She looked up and studied Karlie's sleeping face, admiring every contours as she ran her fingers gently against her soft skin, tracing them, memorizing them before entwining their limbs and leaning in to seal a gentle kiss on her soft lips.

"I love you," Taylor whispered as she closed her eyes and let the tears roll down her cheeks.Her mind's in turmoil, pondering about everything, questioning herself whether her love is enough to deserve Karlie.

"I'm sorry." She uttered in a barely audible voice, softer than a whisper. Voice's quivering as her breath ghosts over Karlie's lips. She looked at her lips and sealed another gentle kiss before finally drifting off to sleep, encased in the warmth of their embrace.

----

Karlie squinted her eyes as her face bathes in the sunlight. Slowly waking up, she glanced down and saw Taylor breathing calmly, head lying on her chest, lean arms wrapped around her in a tight embrace.

Bodies pressed together, she could not help but to smile as she felt Taylor's serene heartbeat against her skin. "I'm lucky." Karlie thought to herself as she tucked the loose strand of hair behind Taylor's ear and leaned down to kiss the top of her head, causing the older girl to groan as she felt Karlie's warm lips on her skin.

Taylor slowly opened her sleepy blue eyes as her lips curved into a smile. "Hey," She greeted, her voice a bit hoarse from crying out Karlie's name last night. "What time is it?"

Karlie's shifted her gaze from Taylor to the wall clock near by the door. "8:00AM." She responded, tracing lazy circles on Taylor's back, causing the blue-eyed blonde to shiver in her touch.

They held each other in silence, with Karlie occasionally peppering soft kisses on Taylor's shoulder, whispering sweet words gently against Taylor's heated skin. Taylor looked up, meeting Karlie's green eyes before leaning in to seal their lips into a sweet kiss.

"We have to get up now check out time is at 11." Taylor said as she pulls away from the kiss and leans away from Karlie. Taylor clutched the sheets to her chest, covering her nakedness before sitting up and slipping off the bed.

Her blue orbs wandered across the room and saw their scattered clothes on the floor. Evidences of the passion that they've shared last night, such passion that couldn't be put through words.

"Tay, I'm going to the shower," Karlie said as she gets off the bed, grabbing a clean towel from small shelf. She wrapped it around her as her eyes were trained at Taylor as she slips into Karlie's shirt, which was too big for her fitting. "Do you want to take a shower with me?"