H o m e

"Karlie, wake up." Taylor sighed, poking Karlie's cheek playfully. Karlie remained unfazed, causing Taylor to laugh as she looked at Karlie who has her eye mask on and her mouth partially hanging open.

"Karliieee," Taylor laughed as she pinches Karlie's cheeks lightly. "We're going to land in 15 minutes!"

Her enthusiasm was just as of a child, excited to spend the holidays just as they've planned.

"mmmh," Karlie groaned, gently slapping Taylor's hand away as she shifted to her side, turning her back to Taylor. "5 minutes."

"Aren't you excited?!" Taylor said excitedly, smiling as she grabbed both of Karlie's cheeks and pinched them hard.

"Ow! Ow!" Karlie whimpered quietly as she yanked her eye mask off and looked at Taylor with her half-lidded sleepy eyes.

"What was that for?" Karlie asked groggily, furrowing her brows as she rubs her reddened cheeks. "You could've just asked me to wake up."

"It has been around 10 minutes ever since I've been trying to wake you up," Taylor sighed as she cupped Karlie's face and rubbed her thumb against Karlie's red-tinted cheeks. "But you wouldn't so, I resorted on my 'always' last option on waking you up."

"Always last option huh?" Karlie smiled, she grabbed Taylor's hand and entwined their finger's as Taylor instinctively lay her head on Karlie's shoulder.

"You're the one who wakes up early between the two of us, but whenever I wake up first. I'd always pinch your cheeks to wake you up, at first you'd always pretend that you're annoyed, you'd always hide yourself inside the duvet, then I'd pull it off from you and pinch your cheeks again, the next thing I know is that you'd be flipping us over and..."

"and?"

Reminiscing those memories made Taylor's blood rush to her cheeks as she recalled how Karlie would kiss with such feverish passion, how Karlie would move her lips gently across her jawline, nipping and trailing open mouthed kisses from her neck to her collarbone as her gentle seductive touches her skin like flames, igniting feelings and pleasurable sensations that only Karlie could give her. Only Karlie.

"Tay? You're red," Karlie said, looking over the now reddened Taylor, who couldn't even make an eye contact to the green-eyed blonde. "And adorable."

Karlie laughs, pinching Taylor's nose in between her fingers. "You haven't answered my question yet by the way, and?" She asked lifting a brow, causing Taylor to flush even more.

"Let me guess... We had.."

"Don't even say it." Taylor said, narrowing her eyes at Karlie, causing the green-eyed girl to laugh at her as Taylor tries to put on a tough expression on her face but miserably fails as Karlie leaned closer to her, lips inches apart.

"Who are you to stop me from saying it?" Karlie grinned as she looked into Taylor's eyes, making Taylor's heart flutter inside her chest wildly as she gulps.

Why do you have such a strong effect on me, Kar? You're always doing this before, but even up to now you're still suave at this.

"Say it then."

Karlie leaned closer, she could almost feel Taylor's lips against hers. She wanted to kiss her at that very moment, but she wanted it to be special. Upon seeing Taylor's reaction with what she has done, Karlie kissed her cheek as she whispered, "Kisses and cuddles." softly into Taylor's ears before pulling away and bursting out in laughter.

"You're so cute, Tay. Adorable, rather." Karlie chuckled playfully, earning a light slap on her arm.

"You're such a tease." Taylor grunted, hooking her arm through Karlie's, pulling her closer so that she could lie her head on her shoulder again.