C l o s e r

=========

"Are you sure you have everything in your luggage, Kar?" Taylor asked as she was packing up her suitcase, folding her shirt and jeans into a neat pile.

"Mhmm," Karlie hummed positively in response. She walked over right next to Taylor and gently laid her hand on Taylor's shoulder. "Do you need help?"

"No. I'm fine, you should go to sleep. Cara will be picking us up by 5," Taylor responded, turning around to face Karlie with a smile on her face. "You know, I never thought that some of the activities in the Swift-Kloss bucket list would be crossed out, I never thought that it's possible after knowing that you forgot about me and us."

Karlie gave her a warm smile as she responded, "And I never thought that I'd be having an adventure of a lifetime with someone. I never thought that, I am with someone as amazing as you."

Heart fluttering inside her chest, Taylor's smile widened and her excitement grew intensely.

"You used to tell me that, a lot, back then," Taylor spoke softly, looking up to meet Karlie's eyes. "You'd also tell me that you look forward of spending more time with me, you want to take me on adventures, you want to watch the sunset and the stars with me. Believe it or not, you became that cheesy because of sticking with me. You'd keep on saying those cheesy line of yours whenever we're cuddling in the couch, watching our favorite movies before going to bed."

"I did?" Karlie asked, leaning her face closer to Taylor's, narrowing her eyes as her lips curved into a smile.

"She's so close." Taylor thought to herself, subconsciously licking her lower lip as her eyes trained on Karlie's. She wanted to kiss her, Taylor's tempted to kiss her.

"I-- I am, wh--who wouldn't be?" She stuttered, flushing, earning a chuckle from the green-eyed blonde as she pulled away.

"You're cute when you're blushing," Karlie said, pinching Taylor's cheek. "You thought I'd kiss you, didn't you?"

"Cara told me to tease you because she told me that I've been drunk before and I told her that I love teasing you, too bad I couldn't remember it but I guess she's right. You look cute when you're blushing." Karlie laughed as Taylor's eyes widened, she's pretty sure that Cara wasn't pertaining to what Karlie's doing.

"Delevinge."

Taylor sighed, covering half of her face with a smile on her face as she shook her head.

"Go to sleep, Karlie." She said, still smiling as she turned back to continue packing her things. But instead of doing what she was told to do so, Karlie started helping Taylor out. Taylor looked at her, furrowing her brows, questioning Karlie's actions.

"I'd feel bad if I'm sleeping and you're still up packing your things." Karlie said softly as she put the clothes that she had folded inside Taylor's suitcase.

It didn't take long when they're finally done packing Taylor's suitcase. They went inside the bedroom and slipped into the bed. Facing each other, Karlie couldn't help but to wonder what they do before they go to sleep as she studies Taylor's face.

She conscientiously brought her hand up to her face and traced every contour and every line with her fingertips, re-familiarizing and memorizing every inch of it. Taylor instinctively closed her eyes as she melt into Karlie's touch, she missed this. She missed how Karlie would stroke her cheek lovingly, she missed how Karlie would brush her thumb against her lip gently before leaning in for a goodnight kiss, she missed how Karlie would hug her from behind and kiss her shoulder as she whispers sweet words before finally saying goodnight.