P r o l o g u e

A/N: Hello, this is going to be my first Kaylor fan fiction. I hope you guys like it. :)

Sorry if there are grammatical or punctuation errors, I am not a native speaker of the English language.

Happy reading :)

================================

She closed her eyes and feel the gentle sea breeze caress her delicate skin. With every waves that crashes against the shore, memories of her ex-lover flooded her mind.

She misses her dearly especially her gentle touches that makes her heart flutter, her piercing jade green-eyes that shine like emeralds and her warm smile that brings light to the darkest of days

"Karlie."

She whispered softly, tilting her head up to look at the night sky. Even though that the sky was filled with myriad of shining stars. Everything seems to be so lifeless without her, without the woman who brought life and color to her grayscale world.

She could still remember the first day she met Karlie, It wasn't really special. It wasn't some kind of a cheesy romantic meeting where there were sparks and love at first sight. It was just an ordinary meeting, but as time passes by. What they've built and what they've become, became special.

She could still remember every memory that brought them closer together, from friends, bestfriends to lovers.

But the memory that she could never ever forget is when Karlie said her first 'I love you.'

-------

It was a cold September night, when Karlie picked her up from her apartment in NYC.

The green-eyed girl told her that she wanted to take her out to a special place that she knew outside of the city, a place that's truly dear to her heart.

She could still remember how her heart swell in happiness during those times, she thought that it was the perfect opportunity to finally tell Karlie what she feels, something that she had been wanting to do for a long time.

She knew that there's a mutual connection between Karlie and her but, sometimes she's afraid to take the risks of telling her how she truly feels, because the thought of 'what if all of this is just my imagination' keeps on playing inside her head.

Taylor's afraid of getting hurt, she's afraid of getting rejected, especially by the woman who she secretly loves the most, Karlie Kloss.

After an hour and a half car ride, Karlie parked her car by the roadside near a forest and smiled at her.

"We're here." She said, looking at a wondering, confused Taylor.