Just Go With It

I feel the air pushing against my body as I dropped. Everything was rushing, my stomach was churning, and my mind was anticipating the horrible feel of the impact that awaited me when I hit the ground. But then suddenly, everything stops.

I stop falling, and find myself dangling by my left arm, a tight grasp clutching at my wrist. I'm then hoisted up, and pulled through a large open window, and into warm welcoming arms.
Seth's warm welcoming arms.

"Tripped and fell out of heaven little Angel?" He asked holding on to my shaking body as I gasp for air. "Are you alri-" I cut off his question, my lips smacking into his as I rap my arms around him and pull him close.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. You're real. I believe you." I murmur between kisses. His hands roam over me and a welcomed tingling sensation is left behind.

"I thought I lost you..." He says gently pulling away and looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whisper again. My voice was small sounding feeble to my own ears.

"I never should have left you alone." He admits, his lips returning to mine in a rush.

"Are you two going to keep sucking each others faces off for long," Mara said from behind us."because we really don't have all day."

Seth ignores her, but as annoying as she was, she was right. I reluctantly pull away, but Seth's strong grip told me I wasn't getting very far.

"Seth." I scold him. I look up at Mara and she's a little girl again. She now wore a bright yellow sundress, her hair in shinning baby doll curls, and a gold sunflower laid in it. "Where did you go?"

"I went to find someone to catch you."

"Oh...thanks..."

"We have a huge problem," she informed walking towards us.

"Can't it wait?" Seth complained kissing down my neck.

"Seth!" I snap pushing him away.

"What? Who cares if she sees? She's older than me!"

"Will you shut up and listen? Nothing is going as planned, everyone knows you're alive."

"So what?" I ask. "Why is it so important I leave?"

"So what do we do?" Seth asked ignoring my question.

"I don't know...I don't think there is anything we can do. Kaden is going to be mad..."

"Stop ignoring me! And who is Kaden?"

"I don't think we're gonna be able to sneak her out anymore." Mara sighed.
"I'm not leaving her here with them," Seth said his voice tight with authority.

"I don't want my questions ignored."
"If you don't want them ignored then don't ask them...please Angel. Just go a minute without questioning anything," Seth said. I groaned, exasperated in reply and clamp my mouth shut.

"Let's just leave her here to live. I'll watch over her. You can check up on her. We'll just see how it goes, and if her life is endangered we'll pull her out, and switch to a more brutal tactic, okay?" Seth looks me over unsure, his eyes telling me he was mulling it over.

"You promise she'll be safe?"

"Her life will never be at risk." Mara assured.

"Okay."

"So what do I do?" I ask completely lost beyond finding.

"Just live, and stay alive. That's all you need to do."

"So we're going back?" I ask, my voice mixed with joy and fear. Dreadful horrible fear. Seth steps towards me pushing my hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry, Mara will protect you."
I nod, trusting him. I mentally stuff every question I have to the back of my mind.

I guess I'll just go with it.

Mara pulls me with her and we walk away from Seth, and when I look back, he's gone.

"One more thing," Mara stopped me. She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a small plastic bag. "If we're going to be winging it, you'll need your wings." She hands me the bag, and I can't help but smile at what I see. My silver angel wings necklace fell onto the palm of my hand, the piece of jewelry gleaming with a bright familiar shine.
***
A/N
Real quick...
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my editor, my idea helper, my very first supporter, and my older but shorter than me sister @rosesrred15! XP Go check out her amazing books that I picked the covers for!
So anyway...
Comment!
Vote!
Then Comment again!
Das it! <3