Leo?

"How did you know I'd wind up here alone?" He grabs me by my waste and pulls me against him, the warmth of his skin sending a familiar and welcoming vibe through my body.

"You ask way to many questions," he chuckled. I loved how in the moonlight his hair showed a bright auburn color, and his eyes lightened to show a gorgeous hazel shade. Seth was beautiful, definitely comparable to Royals.

"Your whole existence is just so questionable." He bends down and kisses me softly on the lips, and I stand on my toes to deepen the kiss.

***

"How long until they find Mara?"

"How did you know they were looking for her?" I ask exasperated. I laid plucking petals off of countless poor defenseless flowers, my legs draped over Seth, his hand casually grazing over my thighs.

"So many questions," he groans, "and their only going to catch her when she wants to be caught," he said, his words hiding another meaning.

"I think she knows something..."

"She's four years old, trust me she's the least of your worries."

"I told someone about you."

"Tell whoever you want, I really don't care."

"I told Roman."

"What! Why him?" He shouted.

"Keep your voice down!" I shush him. Seth stands suddenly knocking me off of him, and I immediately regret mentioning it.

"Don't you ever talk to-" he freezes, staring at someone beyond the gazebo. I lift to peak at what he was gaping at, and saw Leonardo.

"What the hell!" He yelled. "You scared the fuck out of me mortal," he says. His eyes never once going to Seth. "What are you doing out here all alone?" He asked suspicion rising.

"I'm not alone," I argue. Can he really not see Seth standing right next to me?

"You sure do look alone."

"I came with Audrey and Dimitri. They ran off to, wait...why are you out here?"

"None of your damn business. It's my house anyway. You on the other hand really shouldn't be outside without a leash. " He turns on his heels and walks away. Rude much?

"He couldn't see you? Why couldn't he see you?!"

"I need to go," Seth said turning to leave from the gazebo. I began to chase after him but stopped when I saw Mara, jogging towards me. I suppose she can't see the 6'5 male walking by either. I wasn't expecting her to acknowledge him, but I was almost knocked off my feet when she looked back at him as they passed each other. But she just kept walking like nothing happened. Are you kidding me!?

"You can see him." It wasn't a question

"See who?" She questioned, seeming puzzled.

"Seth! The boy who just walked past you!"

"What boy?"

"Mara! You saw him!"

"Angel! Saw who?" She mimicked me.

"You led me to him!"

"I led you to the gazebo."

"You said 112!!"

"What does have to do with anything? You are so paranoid."

I groan in defeat. Okay so maybe I did sound a bit paranoid but I had every right to be. I know Mara saw him-the lying little bitch-but why couldn't Leonardo?

***

Since this chapter was so short I decided to publish it now. ^_____^

Goal:

50 comments

110 votes!

Hopefully I reach it by the end of the day

*crossing fingers*

Next Update tomorrow :P