Fallen Angel

I stare in horror as my eyes meet with Roman. Dimitri stood by his side, his jaw dropped almost to the floor. Roman looked furious, his gaze made me tremble. I could see his jaw clench and his hazel eyes darken.

I quickly try to step away from Moreau but he has a hold of my arm keeping me in place. He pushes me behind him and faces Roman, his jade eyes narrowing with annoyance.

"A word Moreau." Roman summons, desperately trying to calm himself. I know he's cold but I knew his AV blood was simply boiling inside him. Moreau doesn't move and his eyes never leave Roman's as if he was ready if he tried to attack him.

"You heard him Moreau, move your ass!" Dimitri shouted. I don't think I've ever heard him sound so furious.

Moreau resentfully releases my arm, and begins to follow Roman, but not before he quickly turns and places a chaste kiss on my lips with Roman in full view.

I could hear Roman growl, as Moreau stepped away from me, his missing presence leaving me feeling surprisingly detached and alone. Roman waits for him at the door, and as Moreau leaves, Roman turns and gives me one last glare. The door is shut leaving me alone with Dimitri.

I stood silently waiting for the scolding I could feel coming.

"OMI-fucking-GODS I can't believe you did that!"

"Dimitri-"

"I'm so proud of you!" He screams, clapping his hands. Wait what? "Your finally over Daemon! I thought this day would never come!" he cried doing a little victory dance.

"You're not angry?"

"Angry for what?"

"I just kissed Moreau, a married man with an infant to raise," I say my guilt finally settling in. Dimitri continues dancing and snapping his fingers with glee.

"Did you use tongue?"

"No!"

"Awe baby girl I got to teach you how to kiss! If Moreau put his lips on my face my tongue would be everywhere but in my mouth! Damn that man is sexy!"

"What about Adelle?" I whisper. He stops his dancing, his face becoming more serious.

"Don't worry about Adelle."

"Why?"

"Trust me." He says, his voice more stern then ever. "She's not even in the picture anymore, don't worry about her."

"How do you know?" I gulp at his sudden change in emotions.

"I definitely can't tell you, so don't worry about it, okay?" I shake my head unsure. "Would I lie to you?"

***

I followed Dimitri down the hall not knowing what to do with myself. My lesson was suppose to capture the morning but sadly it was cut short.

"What's Roman going to do with Moreau?" I murmur, curiosity leaking from my tone.

"I don't know. They're probably just talking. Roman might blackmail him a bit, but they're friends so nothing to steep." he guesses. I release the air that I've been holding in for quite a long time, relieved by his words. "They might brawl a bit though, I've never really seen Roman get worked up over something like this. Wonder why?" He said the last sentence with sarcasm obvious in his voice as he looked back at me grinning like an idiot. I roll my eyes and turn away, roses blooming in my cheeks.

"Hey you have your secrets and I have mine honey."

"So speaking of secrets, why were you with Roman in the first place?" I question.