Decisions Decisions

I dashed through the door, down a hall and so on. My racing speed reminding me of the time I threw a tantrum when Mrs.Victorian had tricked me into devouring mortal flesh. Only this time I could hear people chasing after me. It fueled my energy to move faster, even when my stomach cramped for me to stop and it was hard to keep breathing.

"This way." Mara said waiting for me at an end of a hallway. I followed her instructions and turned left down another hallway only to find her already there leading me into another direction.

"Where now?" I ask as we come to a dead end. There's nothing but a large window with a perfect view of the gardens.

"Out the window!"

"What?"

"Jump!"

"That's not going to happen!"

"Why? What other choice do you have?'

"I'm not ready to die!" I cry.

"Oh right, your mortal..." She says in disgust. "Wait here." she said. Then I blinked, and she was gone.

I panted hysterically and paced, not knowing what to do with myself. Where the hell did she go? I look at the window again, and walk towards it. I slowly pull open the large arch glass, gazing down at the world below. We were a good amount of feet above the ground, anything below looked almost microscopic. There was no way I'd live, but I didn't really have a choice. I heard voices and footsteps getting closer, and I quickly step up on the window pane, my body shuttering as I looked down to the ground.

"Angel!" I turned to see Daemon, standing with Leo behind me. I froze, my gaze meeting his dark pleading eyes. "Please..."

I was starting to rethink my idea of jumping.

"Angel, please no one is going to hurt you," Daemon assured. Although Leo's face wasn't very convincing. Daemon held his hand out to me, beckoning me towards him. The offer ever so tempting...

I look around for Mara, petrified not to see her. What's so bad about going with him anyway? The only reason I followed Mara was to see Seth. Now that I know he'a not imaginary, I needed to speak to him. But then again I could avoid the conflict all together and forget this ugly mess ever happened...but then I'd be missing out on so many answers, and Mara would be forever pissed at me...

"Oh fuck this!" Leonardo growled suddenly stepping forward and shoving me out the window.

***

A/N

Hey readers!!!

If your still reading at this point you have my love. <3

So sorry the chapters are getting shorter but it's pretty hard to write and vacation at the same time. Plus I'm barely ever getting wifi to update...

But none the less I will try my best to update everyday!!!

So...

Comment and vote because it makes me smile:D

And Das it!...for now.