Hush Hush

I meet Dimitri and Audrey by the same doors at the same time. This time they had left little Mara behind.

Dimitri looked immaculate with his dark colored walking suit and diamond stud in his left ear. His gold shades irises stood out and put a bit of dazzle to his look. Audrey wore a dark corset with a lace mini skirt and beautiful heels. Typical Royal clothing.

"Omigods you're going to have so much fun!' Dimitri yelled.

"Why no Mara?" I pout. Yes, the brat was invasive, a liar, and mischievous, but I still enjoyed the company of mortals. And she's so adorable.

"I never take her into the city. It's not safe for her," Audrey answered. On the bright side, at least I won't have Mara's big brown eyes reminding me of Seth. Who by the way I haven't seen all day. "Adelle is watching her."

"Why Adelle?" The psychotic bitch might rub off on her.

"Moreau is there too."

"Oh, okay." Moreau I can stand.

"But this trip does have one down side," she admitted.

"What's the downside?"

***

We were outside, in the front of the house. The building looking much larger from the outside. Tall lanterns illuminated the area, then out of nowhere two bright lights appeared, followed by the sound of something rolling over dirt.

"It's called a car," Dimitri said. I don't think I've ever seen one before, let alone been in one. One of the doors opened and Alex stepped out, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. His brownish eyes almost glowed in the dark, and of course reminded me of Seth.

"Why is he here?" I complained.

"We need his car to get there," Dimitri drawled sounding equally annoyed. "Don't worry just tone him out, it'll be like he isn't even there."

"I'm driving," Audrey announced.

"Fine with me," Alex chuckled.

"Shotgun!" Dimitri yelled.

"Looks like I got the back with Angel."

***

The vehicle speed on the road alone, the drive was smooth and quiet. At least it was until Dimitri started blasting music.

"How long until we get there?" I yelled over the noise.

"Dimitri turn that shit off!" Alex yelled. The music switched off and Dimitri groaned with irritation.

"It should be about an hour."

"An hour?'

"Honey you should put your seatbelt on," Dimitri called back to me.

"My what?"

"Here," Alex offered. He reached around me and grasped my buckle then he pulled it around my body and secured it in it's place on the chair.

"Thanks."

I rapped my arms around myself, the cold temperature of the car finally setting in. Immortals don't feel the cold, their bodies have no temperature at all. So the freezing air of the outside set into the car, and no one seemed to mind.

"Cold?" Alex whispered.

"Freezing."

He pulled me close and wrapped his arm around me, at first all I felt was the bitter freezing tundra of his skin, which didn't help at all. Then out of nowhere I felt a burst of heat that immediately brought up my body temperature. I looked up at Alex in shock and he chuckled a bit bringing his finger to his lips and hushing me.

"It'll be our little secret."

***

A\N

So I decided not to update again until I get feedback. :(

So unil then goodbye Wattpad.