Stupid Decisions

"Omigods!!! You're Seth aren't you?!" Dimitri shrieked.

"Uhhhh..." Seth said confused. In an instant Dimitri rushed over to us, pushing me away from Seth and grabbing him by the cheeks.

"Omigods he is so sexy! His eyes are to die for! And damn he's so buff!" Dimitri squealed feeling up all over him.

"Uhhh who is he, and why is he touching me?"

"That's Dimitri..."

"How do you get your hair so shiny?" He said running his hands through Seth's hair.

"You do realize we have to kill him now..." Seth said trying to push him away.

"That won't be necessary, he won't tell anyone about you, I swear!" I rush out.

"His ass is so cute!" Dimitri whispered to me.

"Stay the fuck away from my ass and stop touching my hair!" Seth demanded.

"Please don't kill him," I beg. "He's a good friend of mine."

"I'll keep him alive if he stops touching my hair." Seth said smacking his hand away.

"Not worth it!" Dimitri exclaimed.

"Dimitri!" I said pulling him away.

"This is Daemon's competition?!?"

"Okay Dimitri go away!"

"Did you know Daemon gave her a diamond necklace? What did you give her?"

"Mara why didn't you hear him coming?" Seth said to Mara.

"Why didn't you?" She retorted.

"I was distracted!"

"Mara you little weasel! Keeping all this sexy hunk of man to yourself!" Dimitri yapped.

"I thought you said you weren't really gay?" Mara teased

"He's gay?" Seth exclaimed.

"No, I'm not. I just see the beauty in everyone." he said eyeing Seth up and down.

"We should get going..." Mara said.

"Right..." Seth said stepping away from Dimitri. He bent down and placed a chaste kiss on my lips before turning to follow. Dimitri pinched me putting as much jealously into the attack as he could. They then walked towards the door and I blinked and they were both gone, something I'm use to. Too bad Dimitri wasn't.

"Omi-fucking-gods where'd they go!?"

***

I started busying myself looking through books I could barely read throughout the library. I used everything I had to avoid going back to my room in fear of running into my newly found stalker. Dimitri had left after I'd refused to answer any questions he had on Seth...or what hair product he used. I hope I wasn't that annoying when I was always questioning things. I can't imagine how Seth or Daemon has come to stand me.

I look up at a gold shiny book high up on the book shelf, the challenge of getting it making me want it more. Instead of getting the latter like a sane person would do, I climbed on top of a desk to reach it, yet I was still a good couple of inches away from reaching it. So I pulled large books from a lower shelf and stacked them on top of each other to give me a boost. I climbed on the pile high books feeling like a mad genius for thinking of this and reach for the shiny unknown book, excited to see what the pages lay with in them.

Please don't be about math

Please don't be a boring biography.

I reach the book, quickly pulling it from the shelf with a whimsical curiosity. I blew the dust that coated it away, and read the title...it was a biography about Albert Einstein. Now that's some shitty luck. All this work for nothing.