City of Blood

It was dark, but as we drove a large statue of a green woman holding a torch came into view, standing in front of countless sky scrapers. One in particular stood the tallest, the darkness of the sky making only the silhouette of the building visible.

When we entered the city there was barely any trees in sight, and a much larger population of immortals.

We stepped out the vehicle, and I immediately missed being near Alex and his impossible warmth. I wore yet another lace mini dress, this one was a sleeveless neck dress that did very little to keep the cold out. We walked on the paved area for a while until Audrey decided to lead us into a store.

"I'm starving," Alex announced.

"Okay, Audrey you take the beast and fed it and me and Angel are going shopping," says Dimitri. Before anyone could object I was being pulled away.

As we walked I noticed other mortals were there as well, tailing obediently behind Royals and looking as well dressed as I was. Some of their territorial markings were a lot more intricate then my simple crescent shaped tattoo. Some of the mortals here have tattoos covering half of their faces all the way down to their necks. Seeing them made me think of how lucky I was to get such a small insignia.

One of the Royals walking by hand long flowing metallic white hair. Her appearance refined reminding me vaguely of Moreau, my sexy knew teacher. His accent replaying in my head as we walked.

"Here is perfect!" Dimitri yelled, snapping me out of my fantasy. He dragged me into a small store with gorgeous dresses on display.

I noticed how the mortals stood outside waiting for their Royals to come and retrieve them. I was the only human in here, which earned me quite a few disgusted glares from shopping Royals.

Dimitri went from rack to rack pulling dresses from hangers and pilling them in my arms, not caring about what anyone thought. The dresses ranged from simple sundresses to fancy cocktail dresses from every length, size and color. One thing they all had in common was that they all showed a large amount of cleavage.

Once I had half the store in my arms he shoved me into a small room and told me to try each and everyone on.

I stripped myself of my old clothes and headed towards the task. I looked at the foreign strange design of one dress trying to find were my head would go in at.

"What's taking so long?"

"I don't know how to put this one on!"

"Are you serious? Open the door."

"No, I don't have any clothes on!"

"Unlock the mother-fucking door!" I hustle flipping off the lock of the small stall door and Dimitri swings the door wide open and I desperately try to cover myself from the shopping bystanders.

He piled in closing the door behind him.

"Omigods!" Dimitri yelled staring at my chest. "Your boobs are huge!"

"Dimitri! Get out!"

"No, I'm helping you-and what are you like a 38D?"

"Get out!"

"Here, lets see if we can get this over those melons." He pulled the dress I struggled with over my head and I squirmed into it.

***

"That one is perfect." I turned and the end of the dress swept around me. The dress was a dark purple that made my eyes stand out like two crystal clear pools of blue. It was a one strap high low that hung on to me perfectly.

"Why are we only shopping for me?" I asked curiously.

"To stack up with the competition of course."

"What competition?"

"Don't you know? The eastern clan representatives are bringing a daughter to marry Daemon and emerge our governments."

"What?"

***

A/N

So I decided to update again! Since I got ten comments on one chapter! Which is the most I've ever gotten on a single chapter!

It isn't much but an accomplishment is an accomplishment no matter how big or small.

So thank you to all the supporting readers! :D

And I might just decide to publish again today! \("o")/...maybe. ;)

So..

Vote !

And comment!