Mara

A/N
Half way mark of the story coming up in 5 chapters!!!

Thx to everybody who stuck around to get this far <3

*******
I stood in utter shock not believeing a word I heard.
"He's not going through with it, right?"
"He won't after he sees you in this dress," Dimitri assured. We stood at the cashier, a Royal, who for some reason was glaring at Dimitri.
Daemon really wouldn't marry someone he didn't even know, would he? I mean that's just ridiculous! Then again so is being with a mortal. Especially one as hard headed and difficult as me.
I put aside my internal battle and focus on the now. Even if Daemon did decide to marry another immortal, it be for the better. It's not like I'd live forever right? Plus it was against the law to have any love affair with a mortal, and I doubt he'd break the law for me.
Dimitri was just about to pay when my eyes started to wander. I looked around and jumped back when I spotted a mortal, but not just any mortal.
Mara.
Well, it looked like Mara anyway. She was much older, probably in her early twenties. She looked just like her though. The similarities were simply undeniable. She had Mara's strawberry blonde hair, and big hazel eyes, that by the way were starring dead at me. I could even see the slight pattern of freckles on her cheeks. She seemed to freeze completely when she realized I spotted her. I know she can't be Mara, but she had to be related to her. She was a spitting image of the little brat. I started to walk towards her, and she backed away in alarm. She was a good twenty feet away from me but I could see the utter shock on her face.
Then out of nowhere I saw Seth. He appeared out of thin air and grabbed her and when I blinked they were both gone.
What the hell just happened? I know I didn't just imagine that!
My thoughts were interrupted by a large crash, and when I turn and look, Dimitri was on the floor wrestling with some random guy. I blinked trying to get my baring of what just happened. It was all happening so fast I could barely keep up. At first Dimitri was on top of him thrusting his fist into the Royal's nose, then some Royal woman with pink streaked black hair came and kicked Dimitri in the ribs. The man then advanced over Dimitri and pinned him crushing his face in with his fist.
"Hey!" I pushed the Royal woman as hard as I could and she actually stumbled back. The moment she realized it was me who pushed her eyes filled with hatred, and she looked like she was ready to rip my throat out.
But she never had a chance too since Audrey decided to come out of nowhere and tackled the girl. Alex followed behind her and ripped the Royal away from Dimitri, and literally throwing him to the other side of the store. The guy was back up in seconds coming back to attack again. Alex had a fierce almost animal like glow in his eyes that made them look less hazel and more yellow.
More people came and surrounded the scene and I was lost in the crowd of Royals still trying to wrap my mind around what just happened.