Chapter 5 and 6

"Youre just jelous potter" i yelled after him, my apeite hadnt left eventhough i didnt want to face harry again so i called for draco. "Draco" i said, as he came running up to me i said "can you grab me some food and just come meet up with me in the coommon room" i asked him doubtfully. "Ofcourse" he said and went running towards the hidden door to the kitchen. I felt sad that harry had spoken to me that way eventhough i was a slytherin wed always been friends but now i didnt think we could be.Harry had always been there for me all those times that draco had hurt me and i think that he didnt wanna see me get hurt again.

back in the common room

i waited for him for only about 10 minutes before he came strolling in with a tray of food and a pitcher of something dark which id never seen. "what is that?" i asked "are you kidding me?" he said as if i was joking "you have honestly never seen soda" my parents had never let me have soda so i didnt know what it really was. "No my parents never let me drink it" i explained "is it good" "its great lye you dont know what your missing.He poured me a cup of it and took one plate off the tray. "Its great" i said taking a sip "told you" he said with a smile on his face "lets play a game" he said after wed been quiet for a while."What kind of game?" i said a bit untrusting "oh simple we throw grapes in the air if i catch one you kiss me if you catch one ill tell u a secret of someone i know" i was relieved he didnt want anything dirty but i felt bad over the secret part. "Ok" i said throwing a grape in the air at him which he caught."Awwww" i said with a fake sad face "am i really that bad of a kisser?" he asked in an upset voice "ofcourse you dont" i told him leaning in towards him but instead of kissing me he started to tickle me. "DRACO... MALFOY... STOP" i said between laughs he was tickling me breathless "and if i dont" he countered laughing with me. I was finally able to over power him and pushed him off me and pinned him to the floor we were both cracking up now ad he suddenly stopped. "What" i asked him a little worried "go upstairs and bring yourself your bathing suit and a towel and some sandals" he said.

I did what he asked me to not really knowing why i did them but since i didnt have a bathing suit i just brought a pair of board shorts and a baby tee.

"Ready" said draco when i went down the stairs holding what he had told me to get. "Ok now turn around and close your eyes" he said and i did as he instucted and he put a thing over my eyes and we went out of the common room. "Were are you taking me draco malfoy" i said when wed been walking for 10 minutes."The fifth floor now shhh" he said a bit annoyed i thought about what was on the fifth floor that would require a bathing suit then it hit me "your taking me to the prefects bathroom!" i said half mad half happy. "Awww now it wont be a surprise" he said while taking off the thing hed put over my eyes. We finally reached our destination a minute later. "WOW!" i said when we entered it was beautiful beyond words it was like a swimming pool with a little waterfall. I got in immediatly greedily. "Oh crud i forgot to take off my normal clothes"i said running out of the water "yes that would be the reason i told you about the swim suit" draco said while taking off his clothes then diving into the water. "Were can i change" i said "the stalls are behind you" he said patiently which surprised me. I quickly changed and ran into the water "ahhhh" he fake yelled as the impact of me made a huge splash in the water. "Now were were we earlier" he asked "oh yeah ow i remember" he said running towards me and started to tickle me. "No we were here" i said pushing him to the edge and pinning him there "or we were here" i said leaning in to him then kissing him roughly on the lips.

"Now were making progress" he said pulling me to my feet and making me standing outside of the pool thing. He kissed me on the lips again and then pushed me back into the water. "Cheater" i told him "you know it babe" i went under the water and he couldnt see me through the bubbles and then i reached my arm out of the water, grabbed his ankle and pulled him in. He went under now and i looked around not wanting him to sneak up on me ,but him being draco malfoy and all was able to surprise me eiether way, he put a hand on the back of my knees and another one on the back of my back and suddenly lifted me up in a bridal carry. I let out a little yell and then started slapping his bare chest and now we were both laughing again.

The next thing that happened was in a flash one second he was carrying me in the water and the next we were out of the water making out i thought i saw a flash of brown hair but i quickly dismissed it since draco was now pulling off my shirt. I wasnt saying no but i wouldnt let him go any further if he wanted to "Draco dont" i said because now he was trying to take off my bottoms. He stopped i guess he really had changed.

"Mhmph" said a voice i looked up to find profesor mcgonagol standind there with pansy at her side. "See i knew it was them a read head and a blonde who could miss those colors"she said in a snobby voice. Draco immediatly jumped off me then i jumped up and covered my boobs since i wasnt wearing a bra. "P-profesor mcgonagol" i said in a surprised voice " miss levins mr.malfoy what are you doing in the prefects bathroom and in such a form" she said looking us over. "W-well p-profesor you see we were just umm ah" draco tried to explain while i simply stayed quiet vbbut then i just said "it was my idea profesor". Draco looked at me a bit shocked but i knew hed gotten in trouble alot more times than i had so it would seriously hurt him and not me..

"Either way you must both be punished" she paused thinking about our punishment "50 points off slytherin and detention for a month" she said "now both of you get dressed and leave imediatly"woth a pointed finger at us. "What thats all!" pansy said annoyed "but when i was caught we had locks on our doors and we got caught by you". "Fine ms.parkinson seeing as you caught them i will allow you to put that as part of their punishment.

"Out all of you" said the profesor. I quickly pulled on my shirt and went to get my things.

"Youre a real cow you know that" draco told pansy when we were walking back to the common room. "You got what you deserved malfoy" she said irritably. "So what other times did you get caught pansy" i asked "oh last year me and draki i mean draco got caught fooling around in the library and we got in trouble" she said as if that didnt include my boyfriend. I fumed and then started walking faster wanting to get away from them as soon as possible.

back in the common room

"Kei wait up!" yelled draco after me i was already rushing up the stairs to my room but then the door to my dorm somehow got bolted shut and so i turned aroubnd to find draco holiding his wand. I was close to tears and did not wana talk to him so i didnt even bother telling him off and instead sat down on a couch and put a pillow on my face. My wand was in the dorm so i couldnt open up the door i was vulnerable at the moment. "If you hadnt noticed that door also locks my room" pansy said annoying everybody so me and him yelled in unison "Shut it parkinson!" "fine ill go into your room draco then" and he locked his door too.