Chapter 23 and 24

"What?" i said "are you serious?" i couldnt believe him "yeah im serious, Mar your one of my best friends i wanna help you out". "Oh thats so sweet" i said, leaning over and kissing him on the lips "i know it is" he said kissing me back somehow though we started to make out he started to lean forward and i leaned back making me lie on my back on the couch. He started moving his hand up and down my thigh i was wearing a skirt so he was touching my bare skin then he placed it over his own back. He put his hand up my shirt but then felt my stomach bump and immediatly stopped "i-im sorry i dont know what came over me"i said "no need to apologize im only sorry i stopped" he said with a smirk. "Well then lets continue" i said smirking back and leaning over to kiss him we were kissing for no more than 30 seconds when hermione and ron came down the stairs. "HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!" hermione said in such a good imitation of mrs.weasley that ron jumped and harry fell off the couch "how dare you!" she yelled at him. "She started it" harry said imaturely "why is ron here?" he said and ron was already sleeping on the spot while standing up."Well i was looking for her and thought she could be with you so i went to your room and dragged ron along" she said "unwise decision" i said standing up and grabbing ron's arm "come on ronnie' i said waking him up "come on you lazy butt!" i yelled and woke him up finally being able to drag him to his room. When we got to his room i pushed him on his bed "oh move over you big lump" i aid getting in bed too "oho! why?" he said whining "because i dont wanna have to face hermione" i told him. I woke up and went downstairs "Keith what a surprise!" Mrs.weasley said when she saw me "Hi Mrs.Weasley" i said and then got distracted by 2 other red heads besides rin and ginny sitting at the table. "Omg! Fred George!" i said running towards them then i jumped into fred's awaiting arms "when did you guys get here? why are you here? oh i missed you guys so much!" i said hugging george now. "So rumor has it your dating the traitor no offense" george said and my eyes started to water so i ran back upstairs. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and then it opened "Harry told us what happened" george said "and about the plan" fred finished for his twin. "Although" fred said moving his fingers up my arm "why dont we have another go you know for old times sake" george now finished moving his fingers up my other arm. We used to fool around when i was younger they were like my rebound from draco we never did go all the way though. "Both of you?" i asked fake thinking about it and they nodded "well i dont know i am pregnant what would you guys think about of making out with a pregnant 14 year old?" i said rasing my eyebrow. "Meh" they said shrugging their shoulders and i pounced on fred and started to kiss him on the lips "ok" i said parting from him and moving onto george. I started taking off his jacket when fred started to whine so i stayed on george's lap but started to kiss fred and george kissed my neck. Then george lifted me off his lap and put me on fred's he moved to my bakside and pulled my shirt over my head leaving me only in my bra. "Your turn" i said turning around and taking off fred's jacket/tie/shirt then kissing him down his chest i could hear george taking off his shirt so i leaned all the way back so that i was laying down on fred's lap and george leaned down and started to kiss me spider man style. Fred started to kiss me on the stomach my stomach wasnt big at all only a little big for some reason so it didnt feel that weird.Then he moved his lips lower and lower he was lowering my shorts a little and kept kissing. Just then though the door opened and for a couple seconds there was laughter but then it quickly stopped fred turned around so i got to see who it was and sadly it was ginny and hermione. George moved away and i quickly got off fred's lap and he moved back as if i was still there. "God hermione learn to knock" i said angrily harmione opened her mouth but quckly shut it and ginny simply said "Mar" whith a look in her eyes of shame. "Its not what it looks like" george and fred said together a little too late "George, Fred your 17!" hermione said simply and then walked away "we shoud uh" fred said "ya" i said putting my shirt back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: shes not a slut shes just sad

When i went down to lunch now in a slighly cute dress

http://www.milanoo.com/Cotton-Black-Long-Sleeves-Cotton-Punk-Lolita-Dress-p13051.html

fred pushed me into the broom closet. "Fred!" i yelled "what" he said "what are you doing!" i yelled at him. "Oh nothing this is just the way that im gona ask you to be my girlfriend" he said casually "FRED! im 14 ("almost 15" he interupted) and your 18 ("not yet" he interupted again) and im pregnant with twins!" i said. "So what!" he said "oh like you dont care that in a month or two im gonna be giantly fat!" i countered "no i do not care" he said "so will you be my girlfriend" he said again "oh all right" i said. So we walked out of the closet hand in hand and sat down next to each other at the table as Mrs.weasley served us sandwiches. "Dont nag Dont nag" i heard ron whisper into hermione's ear she just sat there with her hand on her forehead i could tell it was very hard for her. When we were done with lunch i went into the attic well not the attic but the stairs to the attic and i put myself into a tight little ball. "We knew wed find you here" i heard harry say so i looked up and there was fred george harry and ron "hi" i said with a little wave. "Hi" they said back and hary sat next to me and put his arm over my shoulder "whats the matter?" he asked me "nothing" i said pouting. "Shes upset because i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes" fred said in a whisper and harry quickly took his arm off my shoulder but i put it back on and dug my face into his shoulder. "I st-still love drac-co" i said into his shoulder but im sure everyone could hear me "i know you do Mar" harry said stroking my hair "you were with him for 8 months and your gona have his kid". "But you want pansy's kid to be happy so this is the price you have to pay" george said i had to say the real reason why i did what i did not because i wanted the kid to be happy but because she had the kid premature only 7 months of pregnancy that meant that hed cheated on me. "Thats not the only reasonn" i said "at first it was but now i hate him he cheated on me" i was crying so hard now "what" fred whispered "she was pregnant for 7 months and we were together for 8 so that means that he cheated on me the baby was only 2 weeks old so 2 weeks into our relationship he cheated on me". "That son of a-" ron who hadnt said anything said "dont call his mother that shes nice shes not like her husband and son shes actually nice" i said in her defense. Ron and george left leaving me alone with fred and harry "so about the plan wed scheduled" harry said breaking the silence "what about it?" i asked "well if your with fred then..." he said trailing off "its still on" i said. "Come here" i said to harry leaning back i was suddenly feeling rebelious, harry leaned into me and i started kissing him then i pulled away and gestured for fred to come over and then i started kissing him. I switched now and then and before we knew it Mrs.Weasley was yelling "Dinner!". "Oh crud wed better get going" i said re-adjusting my skirts "oh do i have to" fred said pulling me into his arms again and kissing my neck "yes or else hermione is gonna come looking and well all get in trouble" i said looking at harry too.

The next day i woke up in my bed and to the song happy birthday "wasgoinon?" i said "its your birthday silly" fred said sitting me on his lap "oh right" i said sadly. In my room was harry george ron hermione giny fred and mr and mrs weasley. "Happy birthday" everyone said to me in turn and they gave me my presents, mrs.weasley gave me a breakfast tray full of food so that i could eat. I opened Hermione's first she gave me a copy of 'hogwarts a history' then fred's he got me a pygmy puff, george got me a pair of combat boots, ron gave me a giant stash of sweets and ginny gave me

http://www.milanoo.com/Cotton-Red-Lace-Classic-Lolita-Dress-p12608.html

and harry gave me

http://www.milanoo.com/Cotton-Short-Sleeves-Ruffle-Bow-Classic-Lolita-Dress-p7761.html

and flats and last but not least Mr and Mrs weasley got me

http://www.milanoo.com/Black-65-Cotton-35-Polyester-Sleeveless-Bandage-Halter-Pleated-Cosplay-Lolita-Dress-p34217.html

"How did you al pick these gorgeous dresses" i asked after i opened all my gifts "Ginny" they all said and i hugged her so tightly and then mr and mrs wealey left to leave the kids alone. Then i noticed that in a little corner there were alot of boxes "what are those" i asked "ummmm" hermione said "what are they?" i asked louder "their all presents from draco about 18 things a note came with it" she said and handed me a piece of paper

'their from me and draco we got them for you before you left, draco misses you alot i spent the last couple of days with him in my room he wont eat he really does miss you and he wont even speak to my father hes been crying alot Mar what did he do to deserve all this?

-lizzy malfoy'

i started to cry but i opened the boxes and inside were

http://my-little-halo.blogspot.com/