Chapter 13

When i got up to my common room though what i saw disgusted me their they were pansy and draco making out right there on the couch. I was so shocked and they didnt seem to realise i was there because they just kept going at it draco's hand reaching up her skirt and pansy's hands were in his hair. I droppped my bags and ran from them i ran into hermione though "what happened?" she asked me with real concern "D-draco... p-p-ansy... couch" i could say an actual sentence but she go the point that i was upset over draco. "Oh come with me" she told me she was leading me to the gryfindor common room she said the password and we entered i hadnt really noticed i ws crying until now. She sat me down on a couch were ginny was also sitting. "What happened" ginny asked "something about draco and pansy and a couch" hermione said for me. "What really happened keith?" she asked me "I walked in to the common room... and found draco... and p-pansy making out" i told them putting a pillow over my face. Just then though harry and ron came in and i just started to sry harder because harry had been right not that he was a death eater but that i would get hurt. 'What happened' harry mouthed to hermione 'draco cheated on her with pansy' she mouthed back. "I knew that would happen" harry said plopping down next to me "come on" he said opening his arms for me to climb into his lap like every other time. I climbed in thankfully "They were just kissing and even when i walked in they d-dint notice me at all they just k-kept going at it" i cried into his shoulder eventually though i fell asleep and when i woke up i was in hermiones bed and she was on the floor. "Oh crud!" i said standing up and accidentaly stepping on hermione "ouch!" she said "oops sorry!" i told her "but ive got to get back to my room its 3am" i said while trying to get my shoes and runing out the door. I ran all the way to my common room when i reached down to pick up my bags that id dropped eralier though they werent their "house elves" i whispered to myself and walked to my dorm. "Ahhh!" i yelled because when i got in draco was in my bed "GET OUT!" i yelled at him shaking his leg "was a matter?" he said "your in my bed!" i told him "oh big surprise if you havent noticed ive slept in your bed 3 times already now shhh" he said pulling the covers over his head. "Yes well those times i was your girlfriend now leave" i told him yanking off the necklace he gave me and throwing it at him and grabbing his sweater and his quiditch shirt and his tie and throwing them all at him. "What y-your breaking up with me?" he asked "ofcourse its what people usually do when they find out theyre boyfriend cheated on you no leave im serious!" i said yanking his arm and dragging him out the door. "I dont know what your talking about!" his muffled voice said through the door. I didnt answer him instead i just went over to my bed and cuddled up next to my teddy bear but then i remembered that draco had given me that for 3 kings day since i liked it. I didnt care i just wanted to snuggle up to something soft that wasnt him.

dream

"do it draco she broke your heart" flashes of a pale skinned person ,voldermort and blonde hair, draco longer hair, his dad. Then im in a torture device and someone is yelling "crutio!" and i realise im not in any device but its the 2nd unforgivable curse i look up and see draco holding his wand hes the one hurting me im able to stutter "d-draco why?" and he says "you broke my heart" then he stops and im able to say "you broke mine first and then he says "i never hurt you til now" he says and then "avada kadaver" and it al goes black

end dream

"ah ah" i hear and then i see pansy and draco is on top of her both naked. I ran to the common room crying again until sun up then i go up and get my school robes, a change of clothes and shoes, careful not to see pansys bed.

Then i run to the gryfindor common room door and ask the fat lady if i can see harry. A few seconds later harry comes through the door "what happened now?" and so i told him what i saw. "Can i sleep in your room for a little while?" i ask him and he nods. I crawl into his bed and he gets in after me and i hug him and say "your my best friend i shouldve listened to you" then i fall asleep again .