Chapter 18

They were his parents both blonde and pale with blue eyes. "Hello im draco's mother narcissa" his mom said grabbing both my hands and pecking me on the cheeks like french people do, "its nice to meet you im draco's girlfriend marie" i told her something told me shed be upset over my boy name. "Im draco's father lucius" he said with a little bow "its nice to meet you" i said with a little wave "i see youre wearing the ring" he said taking my hand and inspecting the ring "when he told me he wanted to give it to a girl i never imagined it would be a girl so... beautiful" he said kissing my hand. "Hasnt your sister arrived with you" his mother asked "i didnt even see her at the station did you mar?" he asked me with a small wink "no i didnt even know you had a sister but i did see a blonde almost doing a dude at the station maybe that was her" i said. "Well lets see when she arrives then why dont you to go up and change for dinner draco please show marie to her room" his mom said. I snuck a quick look at the dining room as i was making my way upstairs and there were alot of forks and knives and spoons and plates i was hyperventalating. "Draco i dont know how to eat with 50 spoons and i thought i would be sleeping in your room" he looked close to laughing "thats just for show for when important people come here we eat with the normal things and you will be but my mother is old fashioned she thought that maybe you wouldnt want to so she set up a room for you just in case". I sighed happily then when we got to his room i put on a simple black dress and black open toed pumps and put my hair into a neat bun letting a few hairs loose on the front of my face. "Wow" draco said when he saw me "too much" i asked "i think its too little" he said with a sly smirk going over to me and kissing me "draco your parents are waiting for us" i told him "let them wait" he said kissing my neck. "No draco come on lets go" i said pushing him off me and taking his hand dragging him down to the dining room. "Well its about time" narcissa said draco's dad simply pretende to wipe his lips and i looked at draco he had lipsick all over his face his hand flew to his mouth. "DRACO MALFOY!!" came a screech from outside "I WILL KILL YOU!!" and then his sister came stomping in "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME AT THAT STATION ALL ALONE!!" "you werent alone sister dear as i recall you were with that hufflepuff guy making out isnt that right mar" i nodded. "YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WERE THE BROOMS WERE AND I THOUGHT HER NAME WAS KEITH!!" "i figured he could aparate you guys here since he is a 7th year and her name is keith marie". "What is this i hear that you were making out with a 7th year hufflepuff" his dad said "oh daddy hes lying" she said. "We should leave now ill get us some food you go wait up in my room" draco whispered in my ear i nodded and went upstairs but i got lost so i just waited at the top of the stairs for him. "No responsibility at all!" i could hear narcissa yelling "i have a life" i could hear lizy yelling back . "Its like that evry time lizy's home" he tells me "hey why are u on the stairs?" "i got lost" i tell him smiling a little. "haha ya i probably shouldnt have sent you up here alone its such a big place sometimes i even get lost" he said smiling back at me "come on babe" he says putting his arm around my shoulder leading me back to his room. I quickly take off my dress and put on my pjs so does draco when im putting on his quiditch shirt though he looks at me and says "god i love it when you wear my shirt" he says pulling me into a kiss "and i love it when you take it off of me" i tell him flirtaciously. "Well its not good to leave the girl without what she likes" he says and pulls off the shirt and we start to make out him reaching to the clasp of my bra right when out of the bathroom comes pansy. "What are you doing here!" i tell her reclasping my bra "i expected to find draco alone" she said with a sigh. "Well im not alone im here with keith so leave" "oh draki your not realy going to make me go all alone and when its so late are you?" "he might not make you but i surely will" i tell her leaping up from draco. "Fine fine ill leave just let me change" she was wearing again kitty heels and a mini dress "NOW!"i say pointing to the door. She stomped off still wearing that "lets go see what my parents do to her" draco says and we go out in the hall "keep walking toots" we tell her when were at a spot on the stairs where we can see her and his parents and not be seen ourselves we sit down to watch. "Liz you will never be- pansy what are you wearing and why are you here!?" draco's mother says "ummm well y-ya see... draco and his little girlfriend are making me leave wearing this and its raining outside" she said. "Well why are you even here pansy" i yell down at her "go on tell them" draco pitches in and then is parents look up at us and see that i am topless and hes in his boxers "ah to hell with it' i say and walk down the stairs. "She is here to try to seduce draco and i am like this because she got out the bathroom when we were changing into our pajamas" i say. She got into so much trouble they called her parents and i swear she would have gotten spanked right there if she hadnt been wearing that outfit.They made her apologize to both me and draco and his parents for 'intruding into their house without permission'. After pansy left we went up to his room and just fell asleep quickly not even fooling around.