Chapter 48 and 49

Id been in the water for about half an hour when blaise and some guys suddenly came while neville and lizzy had been holding hands under the big tree they put seperated by atleast a foot and i went back on shore. Blaise didnt seem to notice anyone else was there he was just talking to who i now realized was crabbe and goyle "have you seen her butt its just so big and hard" blaise was saying "nah thats nothing compared to her giant tits theyre so round ,an like balloons" crabbe said and pretended to grab breasts from midair. They were coming closer i put the same spell on neville and lizzy so they were invisible just then crabbe goyle and blaise walked to were neville and lizzy had just been. "I am so going to end up telling draco about how youre talking about his girlfriend" goyle said "dude youve gotta admit shes hot" blaise said "have you seen her hair so long and black and her juicy red lips that you just wanna kiss all day long" he continued "and her blue dreamy eyes plus shes got such a sweet bod" crabbe now said. "Plus if you tell on uus were going to say how you talk about his sister how much you love her long white hair and that sweet butt" blaise threatened "i didnt say that i just said that i cannot believe theyre are related since shes so hot and maybe something about her breasts" he added laughing. "I cannot get over the fact that draco gets to hit that every night and he gave her friggin twin girls i cannot believe that that body had 2 kids already" blaise said in total dibelief i climbed onto a tree and knocked off one of the branches then when i jumped off it i took the spell off as soon as i touched ground and right then i took it off of lizzy but not neville. "Hello boys" i said and put my hand on my hip "hey guys" lizzy said following my example "so sweet bod huh?" i said moving around them "cant believe im realted to draco?" liz said moving with me "not so fast" i said as they tried to run away i made them a tripping jinx. "Draco wouldnt be too happy to hear what you said now would he?" i asked them leaning down to look them in the eyes "n-no" "no what?" "n-no mam" they said frightened "well then what if i do tell him? hmmm what do you think hed do to you guys?" i said they shrugged "lets find out" i said and produced a patronus then told it to tell draco to come down to the lake. "Now were going to wait for draco" i said in a sweet umbridge like voice and i gave them a wicked smile then i sat down by the tree and waited for draco i started to talk to lizzy about nail colors when draco came dressed in his regular black suit but with his sleeves rolled up "hey babe why are they tied up?" he asked. "Let them tell you" i said and shot them a death stare crabbe and goyle spoke but blaise stayed quiet they told him what they had been saying about both me and lizzy. When they finished draco was staring wide eyed at them then he turned aorund and out of nowhere he turned around swiftly and punched blaise on the mouth hard "ooo thats gotta hurt" lizzy said flinching I released the guys and they started to fight against draco "i expected them to run away" i said and started to throw stunning spells at them all and eventually had them all on the floor without any teachers finding out i took the speel off bneville and the other spell of draco. "Are you okay?" i asked him inspecting his wounds "ya totally" he said giving me a bloody smile "meh they can snap out of it" i said pointing to the guys on the floor "lets go" i said and he wrapped his arm around me. "I am so sorry i let them go i thought theyd run not that theyd fight you" i said when we were upstairs and once again i was cleaning his wounds "nah its ok this way i know not to mess with them again and they know not to mess with me" draco said wincing at the alcohol as i dabbed at his eyebrow's scratch. "They are so wrong about what we do" draco said "but theyre right you do look amazing considering the fact that you already had 2 kids" he said and laughed forcefully i gave him a small smile. "OMG draco what day is it?" i asked him "october 20th saturday" he said "draco in 11 days the twins are going to be 1" i shrieked and stood up then i ran to a desk in the common room i took out a quill and a piece f parchment. "Who are they staying with?" i asked him writing ideas down "your parent's home" he said "really? wow" i said and kept writing down ideas "what are you doing" draco asked from behind me "ideas for their present duh" i said. "Barely? I already have it since like forever" he said "hmph" i saiid and kept scribbling "our first hogsmeade visit is next week right? i can get somethng then" i said to noone in particular "chill out they wont even remember" he said putting his hands on my shoulders. "Ya but its one of their most important their first draco you just wouldnt understand" i said shaking my head "i know just what to get them" i ex claimed after a few more minutes of ideas. "What is it?" he asked "im not telling" i said and held the parchment close to my chest.

~1 week later~

I had been sleeping in lizzy's room the night before so i woke up in her bed she was already awake and was pulling on her jeans "morning" i said getting out of bed and i started to look through her trunk of clothes. We came out dressed in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28709221 then we went down to the great hall "so im going to go buy my daughters present today" i told lizzy "i already had their present so did draco" she said. "What are you giving them?" i asked "matching invisibility cloaks" she said and kept eating her food "but dont they cost alot?" i asked she nodded "in case you havent noticed my familys rich" she said. "Oh im going to get them cloaks like the one have you know my blue one" i said "with the same spell that i had on mine" i continued "what colors?" she asked me "oh i think the same as their hair one white the other red" she nodded. "Oh lets go so we can be some of the first ones there" liz said and we set down our forks and went off to hogsmeade we went to the store where my father said that my mother had bought the coat i had "ah my dear marie its been years" the person at the store said "excuse me?" i asked "i think you must be confusing me with my mother" i told the clerk "oh my apologize madam you see you look just like her except for your hair how is your mother?". I felt a lump in my throat "shes actually dead" i said simply "actually i came because of her grandchildren" i smiled "i beleve that my mother bought a majestic blue robe a few years back" i kept smilng "i was wondering if i could buy 2 more like that see my daughters birthday is next week and i wanted to give them one like the one she had which is now mine". "Oh my dear those are quite expensive and today in time i dont think theyd last as long as the one your mother had" he screwed up his eyes "you wouldnt happen to know severus snape would you? i used to see them together often with her sister lily" my eyes grew wide "lily? lily what?" i asked "evans of course are you telling me you did not know that your cousin is harry potter?" he looked surprised. "I had no idea i thought lily only had 1 sister petunia" i said looking down "you say that those 2 and severus were close friends?" "yes but ofcourse you could always tell who they were what with his black hair and theyre red haiir although one had bright red and the other dark". "Severus snape is my father" i said looking up his eyes grew wide "you dont say?" then he changed the subject "now i think that maybe we do have a bit more of the same cloth we used on the other cloak i believe we could make a few more like that one" he said and i smiled "could you make 2 more one white and one red?" he nodded "how much will it cost?" i asked "oh for you ma dear nothing you look so much like your mother i could not say no to that face and besides youve lost your mother how sad it must be". "Marie Evans was my mothers name me and harry are are cousins and we kissed" i said disgusted "its good though that they can make a couple more though isnt it?" lizzy said, we were sitting in the three broomsticks sipping butterbeer i nodded. "We should get back to school" lizzy said putting on her jacket i agreed and we walked back to hogwarts "you and draco should send your presents already" i said when we reached the castle "the man at the store said hed send the jackets as soon as it was ready". They wouldnt tell me what theyre presents were so i couldnt see them send off the presents "you are bogus draco malfoy" i said when i asked for the 2000th time "i know and i dont care" he said.

~again 1 week later~

We were in breakfast and an owl dropped a package infront of me inside was a letter and a few pictures i looked at the pictures first the first one had the twins grown bigger now dressed in the coats i gave them they looked beautiful with the coats lilabeth had the red one and lilith had the white one i hadnt planned it this way but it looked better. The second picture had the twins there for a minute then my mum put something over them and they dissapered the invisibility cloaks. The third had the girls flying around my dad on toy brooms i looked over at draco who had been looking over my shoulder at the pictures he smiled "nice brooms" i said and laughed then i opened the letter it had my mum's fancy writing.

'Dear Marie,

Oh the twins love their presents. I cant get them off the brooms oh but they do look so beautiful riding on them and they are naturals theyre really quite graceful. Although i could do without the invisibilty cloaks as your father calls them, lilith keeps sneaking up on me and scares the boggies out of me. Did i mention she already had her first steps? Well she did i dont know exactly when but when i showed her the presents she ran to them and lilabeth simply waited for me to hand them over. Oh and lilabeth sleeps in her red coat its just like the blue one you had. Oh i wont keep you much longer just remember that me and your father love you dearly although your father doesnt quite agree with you dating draco malfoy but we do invite both of you to stay for christmas holidays.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Love,

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Mum