Chapter 29 and 30

"I cant believe it" i said when we were back in our common room "Harry's mad at me" i whispered to myself "oh im tired of hearing about harry already! Are you mine or his!" draco whined. "Neither!" i said back "well then look at you tattoo" he said with an arm over his head we were the only ones in the common room becaus it was now like 10 at nite. I jumped on him "well your property of me" i said and got onto his lap and pulled back his right sleeve to show my name "see?" i said. He doesnt answer me but simly pulled me off him laid me on the couch then placed himself on top of me i giggled at the fast movements he made and at the fact that he had done it roughly making it funny. He put one hand pn either side of my chest and started to kiss me roughly, i wrapped my feet around his waist and he lowered himself so that his forearms were on the couch. I wound my fingers through his hair "well i hope that im not interupting anything" Blaise says coming into the room with an owl on his arm 'my' owl "what are you doing with wan?" i ask him fiercely pushing draco off me "howler" zabini said simply. I grabbed it in my hands and sat on the chair's arm as soon as i had my butt down i fell back in shock making my skirts (*i had the morning skirt on again) and making my undies showable. The howler was yelling in my dad's voice "PREGNANT!... PIERCINGS!...TATTOO!... AND ALL WITH A SLYTHERIN MALFOY DEATH EATER MUGGLE HATER PURE BLOOD!!!!!!!!" then it turned on draco "AND YOU ALL THAT YOU DID TO MY LITTLE GIRL YOU BETTER NOT BREAK HER HEART OR ILL GO OVER THERE AND **************************************************" he said and then it ripped. I made a summer sault to get on my feet again and blaise had his mouth half open with wide eyes and draco was on a far corner of the couch with fear all over hs face. "Ummm well that was uh interesting" blaise said with a gulp "ya or freaking scary!" draco said "oh come on he doesnt mean anything hes harmless" i said sitting on the couch again and kissing draco on his open mouth. That ofcourse snapped him out of his transe i heard zabini moving away and i started to kiss draco roughly again this time however draco started to put his hand up my shirt. I had a strong urge to slap his hand away but i decided against it and only moaned when he squeezed my breast, just when we were close to doing it another person interupted us. Lizzy. "Omg liz!" i said moving away from her brother "sorry i ws just looking for you" she said looking down "oh well here i am" i said sitting criss cross. "No no j-just you" she said as if scared of draco "what is it" draco said sitting up now, he was always protective of his younger sister "nothingg that would concern you" she snapped. "Ok well lets go up to your dorm, i dont feel like sleeping in mine" i said standign up but draco pulls on my arm "no dont go!" he whines like a 5 year old "oh come on i need to sleep" i said with a giggle. He stuck out his lower lip and i just gave hima peck on the lips and he let me go without argument. "Ok so whats up" i said once we were in her dorm "umm well" she said moving to her bed and motioning me to sit down with her "so i am a virgen" she said "woah" i said that was a surprise she was always so out going and stuff. "Ya i know right" she said "and umm i kinda wanna you know do it with george" she said looking down a little i was speechless i didnt know what to say "umm thats great!" i said with a smile. "Hehe ya well i wanted to ask you though how it uh..." she drifted off "feels?" i finished for her and she nodded "well the very first time it hurts but then it feels good!" i said. "But i mean what do you do i dont want george to think that i am a virgin" she said "well he will know! But uh move your hips i guess" i was really feeling uncomfortable so i was glad when she changed the subject. "You were about to do it with draco right now werent you?" she asked with a sly smile "maybe" i said returning the smile "barely back together for a day and you were gonna do it" she said tut tutting. "Well you wouldnt understand" i said suddenly uncomfortable again "what is he good at it" she was pushing it now but i decided to answer "that would be an understatement" i said "its like pure poetry" i was gonna get her to stop asking me. "You know how people say that guys get their fill of *** before girls" i asked and she nodded "well draco doesnt i get my fill first but he keeps going and it feels great" i paused for dramatic effect "your body just knows what to do and your hips move by themselves" i said.