Chapter 8

"What is she doing here though" said goyle "she is sleeping here because of youre little girlfriend" draco replied annoyed he clearly had not gotten over the pansy thing. I stuck my tongue out at crabbe and goyle they were annoying me so much at the moment. Draco had made his way to his drawers me in tow "here you can sleep in this" he said handing me his quidich shirt which was so long i could wear it as a nightgown but he also gave me a pair of his boxers. I jumped on hid bed and pulled the curtains so that i could change which i did quickly. When i opened them up all 3 of them were at the door pulling on it. "How are we locked in" crabbe said stupidly "I know how professor mcgonagol you idiots" i said annoyed crabbe and goyle still looked confused but draco got it and he looked hot hed striped down to his boxers and he had a light six pack wich looked great on him. As bait for him i streched tiredly then said "well im beat imma go to sleep" then i got under the covers and pulled the curtains shut at the same time taking off the stupid boxers. Draco clearly got it and also said he was tired and climbed into the bed next to me wrapping his arms aroun me "I love you" he wispered in my ear before we drifted off into sleep.

dream

Me and draco are walking hand inhand in the forest and then voldemort walks up to him and says "youre holding hands with a filthy mudblood how could you draco" then im falling through a never ending whole again and draco is yelling at me "you filthy mudblood you kissed me i slept with you i loved you".

end dream

I woke up in a cold sweat once more this time though its goyle thats at the foot of my bed hes holding a bowl and a towel "you had a bad dream" he said putting the moist towel on my head "and a fever" he said i turned to see draco he had not woken up which is probably a good thing. "did i yell anything any words?" i asked "ya you said a few you said 'dont' 'i love you' and 'mudblood'". I was afraid that i had said that "are you muggle born keith?" he asked me "i dont know my real parents they died when i was a baby and then i got adopted" i replied hoping i wouldnt get grief about it later. "Dont tell anyone about this whole thing not even crabbe nor draco understood" he nodded he didnt make fun of me or call me a mudblood he just nodded wow.

I was tired again so i got into a little ball on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

When i finally awoke i was the first one up so i decided to give them all a surprise so i got out of bed and pulled on my clothes from yesterday. I didnt put on my shoes because theyd make too much noise so i just ran to the kitchen barefoot when i got to the fruit painting i tickled the pare and walked into the kitchen. A passing elf noticed me "may i help you miss" he asked me "ya can i get 4 plates of food and 2 pitchers of orange juice" "ofcourse miss" he said heading off to the kitchen. I waited for no more than 10 minutes when a couple house elves brought me what id asked for, i dont know how but somehow i managed to bring it all upstairs (ok ok so a couple house elves helped me out). when i got upto dracos room i put the plate i was holding farher up my arm and opened the door. To no surprise they were still sleeping, i turned all their alarm clocks on so theyd wake up "dont hurt her!" draco yelled waking up "what the" he said when he saw me though his face lit up and alot more at seeing the food. "Breakfast in bed for all" i rejoiced putting a plate on crabbes bed and handing him a cup then the same to goyle and i gave draco his plate and his cup then sat down next to him starting to dig into my own food."Ah youre wonderful levins"said crabbe "i think youre malfoys first girlfriend that i actually like" goyle said smiling. "ya well i think youre the first friend of my boyfriend's that i actually dont like" i said meanly " na just kidding" i said seeing their schowls."Come here, love" said malfoy putting syrup all over his lips "let me give you a snog" "oh no you dont" i said leaning away and jumping off the bed "aww come on" he said chasing me around the room now. "Draco!" i yelled when he finally caught me and was now kissing me from my forehead to my neck and over my arms. Then the door swung open and we all looked to see who it was "what are you doing some people need their beauty sleep you know" yelled pansy " beauty sleep? i think you need to sleep for eternity for that puggy" i told her atill in dracos lap. "Aww you guys got breakfast already" she said ignoring my comment "you can have some of mine" crabbe said. "Thanks but i think ill get some of this one here" she said pointing to malfoys plate "uh thats mine" said malfoy getting to his feet knocking me on the floor. "Ouch" i yelled up at him rubbing my behind "sorry"he said grabbing my arm and picking me up. "Come on drackie let me get some of your food' she said in a whiny voice "this should be interesting" i wispered to goyle going over to sit on his bed. "Oh shut up pansy and stop callibng me 'drackie' it anoys the crap out of me even when we were going out". "Point one for draco" crabbe whispered sitting on goyles bed too "no you didnt you loved it but now that she came along shaking her little tail youre all happy for her". "Still 1-0" i said then crabbe said"actually i think that due to her bringing you up you are nnow part of this battle so 1-1-0 im guess". "Aww do i have to" i said "rules are rules" goyle replied. "Who are you saying has a tail puggy" "you" she replied stupidly. Anyway it went on like that for awhile i won though.

"Now how will you celebrate your wining" draco said with a fake microphone under my chin "sleep" i said simply.