Chapter 19 and 20

dream
Im on a table like the one for doctors and my legs are tied and so are my arms. Then voldemort and lucius come in and draco too but hes getting dragged by 2 people, voldemort sits on a throne and watches as lucius goes over to a cupboard and takes out a scalpel. Then he stabs my stomach with it i yell and he just cuts a line in my stomach it hurts soo much im yelling my head off and draco is struggling against the people's grip but he cant get loose then lucius sticks his hands into my stomach and pulls out a little thing that looks like a baby but its too small i start to cry.
end dream
I woke up yelling and crying and sweating running my hands over my body making sure that i dont have anything on my stomach, draco wakes up and asks me "whats wrongs hunny" and he put a hand on my shoulder pushing me back down on the bed and before waiting for an answer he just rubs my arm and tells me "its only a dream its only a dream" i have had way too many nightmares. Just then though i run to the bathroom and vomit i guess it was due to the dream. I should take a shower so i do i put shampoo and conditioner but when i get out of the shower my hair is purple "AHHHHH!!!!!!!" i yell and draco comes into the bathroom wand at the ready. "Whats wrong? what happened' he says looking around and when he sees my hair starts rolling on the floor laughing "it isnt funny" i say kicking him. I guess the scream carried because his mom and dad and sister all come into the bathroom wands at the ready 'whats with his paranoid family' i think. Im still naked so i quickly grab a towel, now though draco and lizy are laughing lucius and narcissa though are frowning "li-lizy probably messed with my shampoo" draco said still laughing "sorry i didnt know youd be here so i didnt know youd take a shower i meant for him to get blue hair but you got purple hair" she said but laughed at the last part. "We do apologize" his parents said and left the room dragging lizy with them. Draco finally stopped laughing and i told him "you do realise that this means your not getting any tonight" and he gives me puppy eyes so i kiss him, letting my towel fall to the floor "i mean it" i said going to get dressed. "Hey can i take a swim in that lake" i yelled at him "course" he said emerging from the bathroom with blue hair "awww" i tell him he was so sweet washing his hair with that knowing it would make his hair blue. When we get down to breakfast i ask lizy "hey can i borrow a bathing suit i didnt bring one you do owe me" she nodds and after breakfast she takes me to her room filled with robert pattinson and taylor lautner posters. "Take your pick" she says throwing a suitcase at me inside theres so many types of bathing suits i finally decide on a black bikini and go to dracos room to change putting on a long shirt to cover it. I get to the lake and put my legs into the water and suddenly2 sets of hands grab my legs and oush me in i see a flash of blue and white before i fall in. "DRACO AND LIZY MALFOY!!!" i yell as i get back up theyre both back on the dock rolling around laughing at my smeared eyeliner/mascara eye look. I start to chase draco but then i look at lizy and she looks at me and we push him into the water and then we start to rool on the floor laughing but as it turns out its not ok to push someone twice your size into the water because when draco gets out he chases and catches me. "Draco!" i whine but he just whispers in my ear "missing something?" and i look at my hand and start to cry i lost the ring! He turns my head around so im looking at liz and in her hand she has the ring and i punch draco "not funny you 2 are turning into fred and george weasley" he does not find that amusing at all but he forgives me either way.

The whole holiday was going great until i noticed that i hadnt had my period. the past few months i hadnt had it either but i simply thought that it was because of the O.W.L's (i decided that theyre in their fifth year not sixth) i had so much stress. I made an appontment with the nearest muggle clinis wich just so happened to be in hermione's town, i so hoped i wouldnt have to face her when i went. I wouldnt tell draco i was certain of that until i knew if i was or wasnt but stupid me left my cell lying around and he answered it apparently my appontment had been rescheduled. "Why didnt you tell me?" draco asked a little hurt "i didnt think youd understand" i replied ashamed that id been caught "i wouldnt understand what? i love you and nothing would make me happier than to know that in your stomach you have a child thats mine" he said putting one hand on my stomach and another on my shoulder. I looked up at him with huge wet puppy eyes "so how are we gonna get to their" he asked me "i was planing on telling your sister if she wanted to go shopping with me and then break away from her and go to the doctor" i said smirking. "Yes well my sister doesnt shop so well say were going to the movies and there we go to the doctor" i nodded in agreement.
So a couple weeks later me an draco headed to the 'movies' wearing sunglasses and since out hair already changed no hats. when we got to the doctors you will never guess who the receptionist was, hermione. "keith wwhat are you doing here!" she asked alarmed "and what did you do with you hair" and so i told her about the hair thing "is that draco?" she asked spotting him "whats with the glasses pure blood" she told him mockingly. " 3 reasons mudblood #1 im in a miggle town #2 im in a muggle clinic and #3 im in a muggle pregnancy clinic". It now seemed to hit hermione that it was a pregnancy clinic and i was here "k-keith your not you know" she asked "well thats what im here to find out" i replied. "Oh harry is going to kill malfoy if you are" she said looking worriedly "thats why if i am harry will not know will he hermione?" i said menacingly. Just then my name was called and the doctor told me to lift my shirt he had to do an ultra sound because i might be far enough that he could see it. I turned around i didnt wanna see but then draco let my hand go and dropped to the floor i turned to the doctor and he nodded i let out a small whimper. "You kids know what your going to do yet?" the doctor asked when draco came to "no idea" i told him "you do have options you dont have to have this baby' he said i looked at him horified was he suggesting what i thought he was. "No thats not even an-n option i dont know about him but i certainly wana have this baby" i say pinting at draco "i agree with her' he said much to my surprise. "Well then i guess i cant stop you but you might wanna consider it at your age you cant take care of a baby how old are you guys anyway" he said "im 14 hes 15" i told him he clicked his tongue and we left when i was passing hermione i just nodded at her "but i thought you were a virgen" she told me "not since 4th year shes not' draco said. "Wow and who did you ah?" i knew what she ment but before i could answer draco did it for me "me" he said sounding a little insulted. "Oh hermione promise me youll let me tell harry in my own time" i said and she promised but only under the condition that i had to do it before 6th year. "Lets make this official then" i told draco he seemed confused so i pointed to the tattoo parlor down the street "oh' he said still seeming confused "ugh im going to get your name tattood" i told him and comprrehension dawned on his face. I got 'draco's girl' tattood on the small of my back in fancy cursive and draco got my name only my name 'marie' on his wrist. "Are we really ready for this?" i asked him when we were walking back to his house "you love me dont you" he replied i nodded and he said "well then yes" and he kissed me on the mouth. "So 4 months huh shouldnt you be showing by now" he said "sometimes it takes a while to show in teen pregnancies" i told him.
Its like the gods heard draco because the next day i awoke with a swollen belly. "Well your getting chubby" lizy said when she poked her head into my room i broke down crying and i told her about my pregnancy and she went up to draco and you know what she did? She stepped on his crotch hed still been sleeping but now he was wide awake. "H-oly mother of pearl" he said struggling for breathe while holding himself "what was that for?!" "so that you can never do something like what you did to keith ever again" she yelled at him. "Im sowy i told" i said looking at him with puppy eyes for once it didnt work or he didnnnnnnnt eve see instead him and his sister started to fight something which i had gotten accustomed to so i walked into the bathroom got my spray bottle (usually for my hair) and sprayed them both like dogs. "What was that for" they said in unison "for fighting" i yelled at them.