Chapter 52

That day at dinner we had lasagna and chocolate cake for dinner i got to feed lilith mango baby food and draco fed lilabeth pea flavored baby food or atleast tried to she kept spitting it in his face or pushing it away making it splatter on his shirt. "Your daddy is an idiot" i whispered to lilith and she gave a cute giggle "how come shes not spitting it out draco asked "because nobody likes vegetables especially not 1 year olds i said and fed lilabeth some mango flavored food which she ate. "Here" i said and gave him the rest of the mango food "shes already full" i pointed to lilith who was giggling at the way draco looked "ya keep laughing tomorrow night your eating greenbean flavored food" he said pointing to her and she shut up but then she stuck her tiny tongue out at him and draco stuck his tongue out. "Draco stop being mean to your daughter" i said but i was giggling "teenagers" my father muttered. After dinner draco got cleaned up and we went to bed well my parents did i simply grabbed lilith who was now in her pj's and i put her inside the supboard "go on"i said to her i turned the lights off in my room then pushed the bed back in place and then i closed the cuboard door. I grabbed lilith and led her to the door to the guest room there i pushed the door open and pushed her through then i stepped out were i found draco laying in his bed with lilabeth on his chest she was sleeping and he looked like he was dozing off also. I tip toed onto the bed then put lilith between me and draco and layed down within minutes i was asleep also.

I woke up to someone jumping on me and when i opened my eyes i found that lilith was jumping on me an dlilabeth was jumping on the still sleeping draco. "Alright alright im up" i giggled as i took her off me "lilabeth this is the way you do it" i said and slapped draco which made him wake up.

Every night i slept in draco's bed he was so good with babys after the whole first night incident that is. Soon it was christmas eve. "Draco i cant find my red shirt you wouldnt happen to know?" i asked but he came into my room holding it "thanks" i said and put it on then i put on my white all stars to match my white jeans"is lilabeth dressed yet?" i asked him "i was supposed to dress her?" he asked i scowled at him and he smiled "ya shes dressed and lilith?" he asked i nodded. Today we were going to go out and do last minute shopping and they ment last minute shopping. I put lilith's white cloak on her then i put lilabeth's red on and then i pulled on my blue one draco put on a black cloak that had green on the inside part. "Oh dont you all make a cute family" my mum said when we came down the stairs "thanks hey mum so youre takng the girls to the park right?" i asked her even though we hadnt planned that "oh alright" she smiled. Me and draco walked to the mall in the cold "draco can you change this jacket of mine" i asked when we reached the mall and i remembered it was full of muggles "sure here" he waved his wand and my cloak turned into a long black coat. We walked into a store were they sold chinese things there was a clerk there who had perky boobs and blonde pixy hair she was wearing a skirt that showed off her butt and a tight shirt with tap flats. I was looking at some coins when i noticed that the clerk kept looking at draco then when he was looking at some bamboo on a high shelf she went over and started to talk to him "want me to take it down for you?" i heard her ask "yes please" he said but instead of getting a stool she reached for it i saw draco look at her butt which was her intention then the water of it silled on her and made her shirt all wet. When i saw draco look at her i grabbed 2 little chinese dresses id been looking at and went by him "dracki" i said when i saw him and hugged him by the neck "look what ive got dont you think the twins would just love these?" i said showing him the dresses "twins?" she asked "yes our daughters" i said turning to her. "You might wanna get changed i heard that its pretty bad to leave wet clothes on" i said and she walked away fuming i let go of draco, put my hand on my hip and started to ta my toe "ummm i love you darling?" he said. I walked out of the store "never going in there again" i giggled as he hugged me from behind.

I ended up buying lilith a silver bracelet with little diamonds that said her full name all the way around i put all 3 of her last names so it read 'lilith freda levins snape malfoy' Draco got lilabeth one that was silver with little diamonds it also said her full full name because i ordered him to it said 'lilabeth harriet levins snape malfoy'. I got my dad a necklace that had a tiny piece of a basilisk fang attached to it and draco got him a gold watch with a gold chain. I got my mum set of hair brushes and another set of hair products and another set of things that are for her to decorate her hair with Draco got her a set of art products since she was an artist. I got lizzy a golden chain that you put on your hair to make it look beautiful and it made your hair whatever color you wanted i to be and Draco got her 10 galleons again and last but not least i got draco a hand made thing it was a photo album with pictures of us from every year and a few of the twins a few of me and it had empty pages too i wrote on it 'for the future of us'. That night i put the final adjustments on the presents and then took them downstairs before i put my girls down for bed in their cribs. "Mum can we not open the presents tonight? i want the girls to be able to see all the presents in one piece when they wake up tomorrow that way itll be more special" i said and she nodded. I went back up to the guest room were draco was "i told my mum if we could not oen them tonight and she said it was okay" i told him "but we can still exchange presents" i said and gave him the big box that held the album. He handed me a small box "on the count of three 1.. 2.. 3" we opened them and i gasped mine was a gold bracelet that said my name much like the girl's it said 'keith marie levins snape malfoy' it had black diamonds he lifted his sleeve to show one that was the same but with his name which was short 'Draco Malfoy'. He said thanks to my present and then we took a picture like the one id taken with fred years before.