Chapter 36

"Mrs. Weasley" i squeeled when i saw her at king's cross "ah hello dear" she said and hugged me "i have someone who wants to see you" she said and showed me my daughters. "Oh theyre so cute!" i said "omg!" i said theyre hair had changed ones was still blonde and others red but they had black hair coming down as in the top of their heads were blonde and red but the bottom was black. "Draco'll freak!" i said "i expect they get it from you remember your father changed your hair at birth" Mrs weasley said "your father? Mrs.Weasley you knew her father?" lizzy asked "ya and so do i" i said turning to her. I told her everything i knew and what i was doing "your dad is is snape?" she asked "and you mom is muggle born?" she said and i nodded to both questions. "Does draco know?" she asked me "no" i said "well we better get going dearies here come the boys" Mrs.Weasley said and sure enough here were ron and harry and ginny coming towards us. "What are they doing here?" ginny asked angrily when she saw us "well malfoy here is dating your brother and my daughters are staying here so that would be why got a problem with it take it up with your mother" i snapped at her. We got to the burrow in a car and when we got there lizzy squeeled "george!" because he was standing there waiting for us she wrapped her arms around him so hard. "Let the dude breathe" i said "what you want one to" fred said coming out from the kitchen "ya" and i hugged him just as hard as lizy had. "Mom she is not sleeping in my room" ginny complained "oh thats alright gins theyll sleep in out room" fred said with a malfoy like smirk. "Come on you can leave your bags in our room then well come down for dinner" george said grabbing on to lizzy's waist "ya lets go" fred said picking me up off my feet and draping me over his shoulder "fred!" i squeeled. He seriously took me up to his room in that way "awww im only gonna get to be with you for like a day!" lizzy said draping her arms around george again "well so-rry but i cant get to the manor alone and you very well know that draco thinks i hate them" i said. "Fine" she said, we were up in the twins room already and four beds had been shoved into the room already "4 beds but i miss sleeping next to you fred!" i whined which was true i missed hugging a much bigger figure than me in sleep. "Ya and i dont wanna be away from you george" lizzy whined "their so cute at that age" fred and george said at the ame time "and innocent" they finished. "We are going to leave these like this until mum checks on us later and then well get rid of the extras and youll sleeep with us" geroge explained "oh ok" lizzy said. "I dont wanna go down there ginny is gonna be giving me and lizzy death stairs" i said "why me" liz asked stupidly "whats your last name?" i asked her "malfoy" "exactly " "oh". "Dont worry well some food then we can eat here" frred said and with a wave of his wand and a yell from mrs.weasley food apeared infront of us "mmmmm" i said. We ate in their room but soon i got tired so i fell asleep next to my mashed potatoes.

The next morning i woke up to find george and lizy with their arms around each other naked below their covers and fred asleep next to me i nudge woke him up. "Shhh" i said when he was gonna say something, i pointed to george and lizzy, he grabbed a camera from under his bed then we tip toed to them then took a picture the flash woke them up. "What the?" george said "smile for the camera" i said and took another picture "agh stop it" lizzy yelled pulling the cover more over her but less on george "nah its too much fun!" fred said. Then me and fred started to laugh hysterically and for some reason so did lizzy and george "ok get dressed you two and lets go down to breakfast in 20 minutes ok" i said "ya ok" george said drifting back to sleep. "Im gonna get dressed already come on Mar lets change" she said opening her overnight bag were we put our change of clothes

Me-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28526411

Lizzy-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28513763

"wow" fred said when he saw us."Ya well i changed alot of my clothes from their regular style to something that draco and his mom might like a little better" i said. "Shall we go then" i said reaching my arm out towards lizzy "we shall" she said and we went downstairs "Hi Mrs.Weasley!" we chanted together at the sight of her "Mr.Weasley" lizzy curtsied then our smiles vanished "Harry, Ron, Ginny" we gave a feeble nod at them. Ron and harry's eyes were popping when they saw our outfits but then ginny noticed and they stopped, we sat down and started to pile pancakes on to out plates then to smother them in syrup. "Elo elo" fred and george called when they got to the kitchen, george gave liz a kiss on the cheek and fred gave me a squeeze from behind "so how much longer are you going to be staying?" Mr.Weasley asaked us "oh just a couple more hours Draco is supposed to meet us at the muggle town near there and i was wondering if we could use the floo network to get their" i answered. "Oh sure" Mrs.Weasley said "now the girls are all set for the trip i dressed and wrapped them up in blankets" "oh thank you Mrs.Weasley" i replied.

We left a couple hours later lizzy rather reluctantly "oh come on youll see him later were going to come back to drop the girls back off you woman!" i yelled at her dragging her away from george. "Lizzy were using the floo network to get to hermione's home ok then from there well walk to the manor alright" i confirmed the plan with her "ok" she said sadly "oh get a a grip you need to carry one of the girls" i said handing her lilabeth the one named after harry while i caried lilith the one named after fred. "Hey you said one of your daughters was named after me which one?" fred asked me and i showed him the one i was holding "She even has red hair" he said laughing slightly "and the other one is named after harry well their middle names are see shes called lilith freda, the girl version of fred and the one lizzy is holding is named after harry her middle name is harriet" i said. "Why?" he asked me "because youa re the two people who i can always count on because your the two people who i love well besides draco" i said with a shrug he gave me a peck on the cheek then one to my baby and then we left. "Wait hang on well drp you guys off" the twins said when we were in the fire "ok meet you there" we said then dropped the powder. We appeared in the middle of a pink walled baise sofad living room and then a pair of arms ebgulfed me "oh im so sorry that i ever said bad things about you" hermione said "dumbledore told me why you did what you did and i just wanna say im so sorry" she said. "Its ok Its ok im sorry that i called you a you-know-what" i said "oh hermione this is lizzy draco's super cool super hot super nice sister" i said gesturing to lizzy "and these are the super cute twins" i said pointing to the babys "And these are the super hot twins which you already know" lizzy said when fred and george came out of the fire place. "Oh they are so cute" hermione said ignoring lizzy and grabbing the baby i was holding "her name is lilith freda livins malfoy i named her with both last names" i added "and she" i grabbed the baby from liz's hands "is lilabeth harriet levins malfoy". "Whats up with their hair?" hermione asked pulling away their hoods "oh so you dont know who my father is?" she shook her head "oh good well it has to do with him his hairs black" i said. "Oh" she said "well we should go" i said and gave her a final hug.