Chapter 50

~ok so now im fast forwarding it to the beggining of december~

It was friday and i was walking back to my common room when i passed a hallway and saw neville kneeling in pain with that idiot brother of the muggle studies teacher, standing over him his wand out. "Stop this you imbisul" i yelled and ran towards them when i wwas right infront of them i lifted my sleeve to show my mark which was probably a higher level mark than his because he stopped. "Leave" i yelled at hm and he ran away "neville are you okay?" i sad leaning down and looking him in the eyes "ya sure" he said siting upright now "why was he doing that to you" i said kneeling down infront of him now "who knows ive stopped asking why now" he said. "Oh neville" i said and gave him a tight hug which made me end up on his lap after a moment he returned the hug "hang in there, potter will prevail youll see" i whispered in his ear then laid my head on his shoulder i felt tears on my back and knew he was crying. "Dont give in to their ways Mar your too nice to do those things" he whispered in my ear "Never give up" i whispered in his "The D.A will forever stand" we whispered at the same time. The next thing that happened, happened quickly and for no aparent reason, I took my head off his shoulder he loosened his grip on my back and for a second we looke into each other's eyes and then we kissed a passionate long kiss and a second later we parted. "Im im sorry i dont know what came over me" i said and got off his lap then helped him up when we turned we saw lizzy and draco lizzy was standing there with tears in her eyes and her hand over her mouth draco had hatred in his eyes. Draco ran off and i ran after him neville was left alone with lizzy.

LIZZY"S POV

I was walking around the school looking for neville, we were supposed to meet up but he hadnt shown i walked into a hallway and saw him kneeling in pain as a teacher tortured him. I ran to the Common Room and found draco "draco help come with me i need your help" i gasped out he saw that i was scared so he allowed me to take his hand as i led him to neville. What we found there though was marie in nevilles lap hugging him and then a second later they kissed each other it was a long and passionate kiss then they parted. As they stood up i put my hand over my mouth so that i wouldnt say anything then they looked our way draco stood there for a second then ran off and then marie ran after him. "Elizabeth i i can explain" he said "explain then" i said holding back tears "they were torturing me and then mar came and told him to stop and he did then we talked a bit and she hugged me because i was sad i cried into her shoulder and then i dont know why but we kissed" he said. "Neville that hurt me seeing you to kiss that way" i said tears streaming down my face "i know and im sorry liz i just want you to know that i feel really really bad over that whole thing could you ever forgive me?" he asked and i nodded and hugged him "i know she irresistable" i laughed.

NORMAL POV

I ran after draco across hall after hall and then we ended up in the owlery the owls were asleep. "Draco-" he cut me off "every single time that theres even a rumor that im cheating on you you break up with me but youve cheated on me 6 times and ive never said anything except its ok baby and stuff like that" tears were falling from his eyes. "Draco i know but i didnt mean to kiss neville and blaise kissed me and so did dean and when i kissed the twins and harry we were broken up so technically this is the firsts time" i said. He turned around then and i put my hand on his shoulder then just like he did with blaise except not so hard he turned around swiftly then slapped me in the face with the back of his hand. I fell to the ground as immense pain hit me and tears started to run down my face and blood streamed out of my mouth Draco kneeled down next to me "m-mar i i dont know what happened i j-just lost control i i lost my temper" he said lifting my head. I pressed my fingers to my lips "Draco im im bleeding" i said looking at my hand "come on ill fix your lip" he said and lifted me up on my feet. We walked down to the common room were thank goodness everyone had left he took me up to my room and sat me down on is bed then went into the bathroom "what happened to you?" goyle asked, i was still loopy so i didnt answer "what happened" goyle asked again this time to draco. "None of your concern" draco said as he put a hand towel to my lip "im so sorry mar i didnt mean to do this i just lost my temper" he said as he wiped away the last of the blood "draco this is the 2nd time youve hurt me" i whispered "i know im so sorry sweety could you ever ever forgive me?" he asked i looked away. "Pain for pain?" i asked him looking him in the eye " hurt you by kissing neville you hurt me literally" i paused "ill fogive you Draco Malfoy but ofcorse you have to promise to forgive me and never hurt me again". Suddenly his lips pressed against mine "Deal" kiss "deal" kiss "deal" kiss "now if you excuse me i need to leave and make sure liz forgives me" i said and left.