Chapter 37

Right before we reached the manor i gave a slight swish of my wand to change my clothes into http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=28468226
"Perfect" i whispered to myself then pulled the hood on over my eyes to look cooler and plus it was raining.
When we got inside we were greeted by their mom "what in the h*** is she doing here this stupid blood traitor!" "mother do not-" draco began "nah i got this babe" i said pushing him back. "Mrs.Malfoy i realize why you must hate me but i was merely trying to get information out of that potter and the mudblood so i had to be friends with those blood traitors and defend them i believe i got carried away and protected them at all times though i didnt mean it" i said. "I am sure that in your time you must have had to make things appear" i made a rose appear out of thin air and she took it "what they are not" she quickly dropped it do to the thorns. "Or i could be mistakenn due to your..." i made myself say the last word "beauty" i said with a sly smile "oh" she said returning the smile "well then..." she said "im sure we can work something out". I bowed at her with a slight curtsie with it "you are good" draco said as he followed me up the stairs "oh i know" i replied Me him and lizzy went up to his room. "Mothers so easily convinced" i said laughing when we entered the room, i took off my cloak and draped it over a chair in the room "i know i even convinced Mrs.Weasley that i was dear friends with my brother but that i was not as mean as him" lizzy said "but you are" i said. "Well only when we prank" she said laughing "ya or else were enemies" draco said darkly "but im always nicer than him" she said and soon we were all laughing. "Lets sit down" i said "Wait were are the girls i gave them to you two when i talked with your mother" i said "oh the house elves are taking care of them want me to go get them?" lizzy asked i nodded and she went out the door. "I love you draco" i said out of the blue putting my head against his shoulder and laid my legs over his and let me feet and butt touch the floor wrapping my arms around him. "So do i" he said stroking my hair "ive got the girls!" lizzy said coming into the room carying two little bundles. "Whats up with their hair" draco asked when he was holding lilabeth in his arms "Mrs.Weasley said that it had something to do with my father" i replied he nodded. "I think it looks radical!" lizzy said "ya your a bad influence" draco said "ya but the perfect auntie and god mother" i said looking at her happily "seriously?!" lizzy half yelled. "Yes and careful their ear drums are fragile" i said "wholl be the godfather?" she asked i knew what draco would answer so i said it first "not crabbe or goyle" "nor blaise" i added at the look on his face. "How about this you pick lilith's god parents since she has your hair and ill pick lilabeth's" he said "ok" i said "but no arguing over who i pick" i added firercly "and i warn you absolutely no to pansy parkinson being the gomother". "Fine lizzy" he said "so ill be gormother to both girls cool!" she said "Fred Weasley" i said simply "Blaise Zabini" he replied "deal" i said and we shook on it. "Hey we gotta get changed dinner is in 20 minutes" lizzy said checking her watch "ya we do" draco said lizzy left and i started to grab stuff from my bag "wait lizzy!" i yelled "ya" she stuck her head into the room "take the girls to the house elf" i handed them to her and she left again. I felt someone play tackle me onto a chair "haha blaise!" i said before i could stop myself, hed been nibbling my neck playfully but he quickly stopped "BLAISE?!" he hollered. "We' a ummm" i said "its just that he umm kissed me the other day and-" "he kissed you? when!" It was kinda cool that he was getting so mad but it was still scary "when" he repeated in a softer voice "the night of slughorns party it was actually more like him making out with me and he was putting his hand up my thigh when i stupefied him" i said nervously. "Why didnt you tell me earlier?" he asked me "i dont know maybe because your already not that much friends with crabbe and with pansy your not friends with her but blaise is like your best friend" i said "fine i wont stop being friends with him if you dont want me to but no promises on not kicking his butt" he said. "Fine" i said "now get off me we gotta change" i said laughing he pouted but got off me i changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28568152 and put my hair into a messy updo then put purple glittery eyeshadow and thick purple eyeliner. "Lets go then" draco said giving me his arm "ok" i said taking it "Well dont you two look cute" Narcissa said when we came down the stairs. We had lasagna and bread for dinner and for desert we had crem bru lei and we actually got to drink wine. "That hic was a good hic dinner" i said between hiccups "i agree" draco said stumbling up the stairs drunkily "the room is spinning way too much" lizzy said "lets just make it upstairs" i said slapping myself into soberness. "Finally" i said jumping into the chair of draco's room, Lizzy fell asleep on the floor shed drunk the most and draco fell asleep laying on his stomach spread eagled and i fell asleep on the chair.