Chapter 34

"Honestly?" he asked "ya honestly" i said nodding "Well im going to go to bed im tired and tomorrow is hogsmeade!" i said yawning. I went up to lizzy'z room (which is were ive been sleeping the past few days) and crawled into her bed i fell asleep prettty quickly. "WAKE UP!!!! MAR TIME FOR HOGSMEADE!" it sounded like a bull horn voice and i woke up to find lizzy with her wand at her throat "well that helped" she said and crawled off the bed "get dressed quick i gotta tell you something!" she said. So i hurried into my room and put on

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28468226

"Ok now what did you wanna tell me?" i asked her when we went down to breakfast "im meeting george at zonko's!" she squeeled "oh how nice" i said "wanna come with fredll be there" she said "sure" i replied though i knew theyd hate me. She was so excited that she didnt even let me finish eating as soon as shed been done shoving food into her mouth she pulled me away which was when i was taking my 3rd spoonful of cereal "chill dude im wearing a long cloak!" i yelled at her. "Oops sorry!" she said from infront and slowed down which wasnt saying much. "Come on filch!" she yelled when we were to stand in a line "shut up liz!" i said annoyed now "sorry im just so excited i havent seen him in 3 months!' she said. When we got cleared to go she ran once again with me picking up my cloak and running behind her barely keeping up "long cloak!" i yelled again "no time!" she yelled back. We finally got to hogsmeade and i begged her to get a butterbeer before we went to see the twins so she accepted but to go. So 10 minutes later we were in zonko's with 4 butterbeers "GEORGE!" she yelled and ran into him her small figure chocking him "let the dude breathe!" i said with a giggle "oops!" she said and jumped back. "Dumbledore told mum and dad why you wrote than note to ron and ginny" fred whispered in my ear from behind me and i felt relief "so you dont hate me?" i asked and he shook his head "oh thank you!" i said and gave him a lizzy hug. "George this day better be worth it you have no idea what my morning has been like with this" i said giving fred his butterbeer nd pointing to lizzy "what did she make you run all the way to hogsmeade?" he asked in a mock tone. "Yes as a matter of fact" i said annoyed "in that" fred said eeying my tight skirt "yea can you believe it" i said but now george and lizzy were snogging so they werent paying attention. "Fred lower down" i said "she wants to give george her virginity" i whispered in his ear "i think i can tell" fred whispered back because george was now pressing lizzy against a wall "get a room there are 11 year olds here!" me and fred hollered at them while at the same time shoving them out of the store. I pulled up my hood as we were exiting boy this wind was unbearable "lets leave the two love birds alone" i said and me and fred stepped into the three broomsticks. "I miss you Mar" fred said when we were sitting at a table "I miss you too" i said "how are my girls?" i asked him "beautiful like theyre mother" he said. "HEY EVERYBODY COME OUT HERE KATY GOT CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!" someone was yelling from outside i grabbed onto fred's hand and ran out to see what happened. "Theyre saying it was draco" neville told me when he saw me"it cant be him he wouldnt do this" i said shaking my head. "Fred i just want you to know i named my daughter after you" i said pecked him on the cheek then picked up the skirt of my cloak and ran off to the castle. I rant to the dungeons then to my common room then to the boy's staircase and then to draco's room he wasnt there, i laid down on his bed and before i knew it i was asleep.

DRACO'S POV

I cant believe what ive just done i cursed madam rosmerta and everyone thinks i cursed katie bell when it was madam rosmerta! I walked into my room and there was Marie although she looked more like a goddess she was wearing a blue cloak that covered her clothes and feet and her red hair was draped over the pillow the cloak was spread all over the bed she was beautiful. I tip toed to the bed and gave her a peck on the cheek this oke her up "hi" she said "hi" i replied "did you hear about katie?' she asked me "ya" "theyre saying it was you" she said "i know" "and was it" "no" i answered which was the truth. I didnt do it madam rosmerta did. She seemed happy with that answer so she propped herself up on her elbows and started to kiss me "ill see you later" she whispered and left me alone wanting more of her lips but this was what she did make me want more.

NORMAL POV

I walked out of his room and then went down to snape's office something told me hed want to see me. I knocked on the door and when he said to come in i did "Draco says he didnt curse her" i said simply "do you think hes telling the truth?". "Yes but i assure you he did have something to do with it inquire further about him" he said and looked up for the first time "ah yes the cloak" he said simply looking at my cloak "i was wrapped in this when they found me on the doorstep of the orphanage" i said "its fit me every single day of my life". "Yes that was your mother's cloak and it was enchanted to truly be one size fits all" he said simply "and may i say you look just as beautiful as she didxwearing that" he continued. "You really loved her didnt you?" i asked him "yes i did" he said, i cursied then left the room.