Chapter 42

Me and Lizzy went up to her room to change i put on

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28622588 and lizzy put on

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28623447

We walked down to the deck and sat down Draco and Blaise were already coming draco was wearing black trunks and blaise white ones they jumped right into the water then they emerged infront of us. "Draco Malfoy" i yelled "no dont" i screeched when he grabbed my leg then i started to crack up when he threw me in "hang on" i giggled and i unstrapped my shoes and took off my sunglasses then threw them onto the deck. LIzzy took off her shoes and glasses then jumped into the water blaise brought her back to the surface in a bridal carry and ofcourse draco sorta freaked "hey dont grab my sister that way" he yelled at him. "Why?" blaise asked "because shes my little sister and i said so" he said pushing me away from him "were dating you idiot" blaise said "lizzy your dating this guy?" Draco asked her "ya" she said. "You are dating my little sister" he repeated "shes 15" he yelled at blaise "so is Mar" he yelled back "yes but elizabeth is my sister" he yelled, me and lizzy were tired of hearing the fighting so we got out of the water and just laid in the sun while they faught. "I thought your name was lissette not elizabeth" i told her "its elizabeth lissette malfoy" she said "my mother wanted lissette and my father wanted elizabeth my mom is the only one to call me lissette though and draco and my dad only call be elizabeth when theyre mad at me or are serious". "Im calling you eliza now" i said simply "alright" she replied "boy theyre really going at it" i said peering at draco and blaise who were now starting to punch each other "oh my gosh" i yelled running to them. I dived into the water and emerging between them again i got punched by draco accidentaly but i did get them seperated "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU TWO" lizzy yelled coming into the water. "Well first off he made out with my girlfriend against her will and then he slept with my old girlfriend when i was dating her and now hes dating you" draco yelled "you kissed Mar" eliza said turning on blaise "yea but she liked it" he turned to me "no i didnt" i said which was a lie. "Ya you did you were all moaning about it" he said "ill prove it" he pushed his lips onto mine and i kissed back again we were soon making out and like he said i was moaning someone dragged us apart when blaise started to pull me up and i wrapped my legs around him. They pulled us apart and draco wouldnt speak to me eliza wasnt mad at me "i know how you feel hes a really good kisser" she said, she forgave blaise though, who knows why. "Draco you cant just stop talking to me" i said when we were going to sleep "ya i think i can" he said "look i already said that i was sorry ok i have no idea why i reacted that way maybe it was because i havent kissed anybody else in a little less than a year" i said. "I havent either and you dont see me kissing your best friend do you?" he said "ya well my best friend and only friend for that matter is your sister" i said "your acting so selfish draco i had to give up the few friends i had left just to be with you and you know what? i used to have lots of friends but you know why i dont anymore? because of you draco" i grabbed a blanket and a pillow and stormed out. "I hate your brother" i yelled when i got to lizzy's room "hes so selfish and mad at me he has no right at all" i continued putting the blanket down on her floor and the pillow on top "what'd he do this time?' she asked me "hes not speaking to me because of blaise..." i told her the rest. "Im your last friend?" she asked me "yea" i replied then i told her why "that selfish prick" she said angrily then stormed off in search of draco. "He said it wasnt his fault you gave up your virginity so easily" she said then went onto her bed "ill keep fighting him in the morning" she said and put her head on the pillow. That put me thinking about that day when i lost my virginity.

-flashback-

id woken up and put on a cute dress with boots because it was winter break. I was alone in my common room when draco came, at that time we were dating "hey babe" he said and gave me a rough kiss not like the ones he gives me now but sloppy with lots of tongue. "Hi" i said shyly i was so naive back then such an idiot "so what are we going to do today" draco said inching his fingers up my leg "whatever you want hun" id said "anything?" hed asked with a sly smile which back then i only found cute not warningly. "Sure" i so hadnt seen my mistake back then "well what i want" hed said pushing me down on the couch wed been sitting on kissing me down my neck "is you" he finished. He started to kiss me rougher and rougher but i loved it then he satrted to put his hand up my skirt pulling it up "draco...no" is said "shhhh ill be gentle with you i promise" hed said and i let him he wasnt gentle though and it hurt i bet he didnt care though that i was crying he did get mad though that i sunk my nails into his back. The next morning when i tried to sit next to him he just pushed me away and kissed pansy leaving me feeling sad, i ran away and could hear them all laughing.

-end flashback-