Chapter 7

"Why are you crying" he asked me after he took the pillow off me "im not gona say a thing to you draco malfoy" i said and turned around crossing my arms "so you might as well open my door or else". "Talk to me sweetie" he said really sounding sympathetic. "Its just what pansy said about you to being caught i dont know it hurt me" i said crying harder now "oh mar" he said taking me in his arms and wispering in my ear "i love you and only you and nothing you do or say will change that" that was the second time he said that and now i was just so happy i stopped crying. "Well being in their we missed lunch and dinner so how about i unlock our doors, go get us some food from the kitchen and well eat in my room" i looked up and nodded "ok go wait for me in my room" he told me. I did as he told me but first i had to change out of these wet clothes so i ran up to my room took off my shirt and shorts and undies, pulled on a fresh bra and undies pulled on skinny jeans and a tight shirt and my favorite nikes.

I went into dracos room only to find pansy in a mini dress and kitty heels "what are you doing here" we yelled in unison "im waiting for draco" she said "ya well so am i now get out" i said walking over to her "no you get out he likes me better hes only dilusional about you". "No youre delusional now get out" i said puling her hair and pushing her out the door then locking it.

A few minutes later there was a knock and i said "get away pans or ill leave more than a few loose hairs" "what are you talking about its me draco you know youre boyfriend". "oh its only you" i said, unlocking the door "sorry its just that when i came in 'she' was here so i had to pull her hair for her to get out". "Ah yes i saw her outside crying her head off with her hand on her head" he replied. "Now let us feast!" he said triumphantly and then i noticed that again he had a tray of food which looked delicious "yummy" i said putting some spaghetti in my mouth "i didnt notice i was hungry til now". "Marie are you really jelous of her" he said when we were already finishing the food "no ofcourse not" i paused "its just... your relationship was so physical and us its not like that well atleast n-not yet weve only been dating for a couple of days but still im afraid youll perfer her over me because i wont let you.. you know". "The reason i perfer you is because were not physical with pansy thats all it was but with you we actually talk" he said simply. 'I cannot be falling for him again i just cant' i thought oh but you are a voice in my head said.

"Draco im a hypocrite" i said when wed finished eating and i was in his arms watching the fire in the common room "oh and why?" he asked sleepily "because id told you no shows of affection when no people are here and im in youre lap watching the fire". "Youre not a hypocrite keith youre just realising i wasnt llying" he said half yawning. "Can i sleep in your dorm tonight? i dont wanna be stuck in the same room with only pansy" i said "ofcourse" he said which seemed to now be his favorite word.

We made our way to the dorms hand in hand when we got to his room he opened the door and were greeted by an awful stench. "Oh no these guys" he said then a lot louder "what in the hell do you think you are doing!" then i saw that crabbe and goyle were sitting on their beds smoking. "Eww" i said covering my mouth and nose "if these dudes are gonna be smoking id rather be stuck with pansy" i said letting his hand go. "No they are going to stop" said draco loudly as if saying it to me as a comment and at the same time to them as an order which they took. They quickly put out their cigarettes then sprayed a lot of air freshener.