Chapter 31

I had to fix him up so that he wouldnt get in trouble for the fight. That night i start to think of the lessons with snape i go sit in the window seat in the common room i peer up at the darkness i decide to visit my owl. I put on

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28443205 then i head to the highest tower to see my bird. I give him some snacks then i go sit by the window then i jump out jump into the darkness to the unknown. I feel a big rush like i always do when i risk my life but half way down i stick out my wand and yell 'accio firebolt' and when im about to fall on the floor my broom flies under me and i land on it i soar around the grounds of hogwarts again and again feeling the air soar through my hair. I finally land on the balcony of the owlery. Then i open the door to the shortcut to the dungeons its a little tunnel that i just step into and land in the fireplace of the common room. I stumble onto the couch and drift off to sleep.

i woke up with a start classes were gonna begin in 10 minutes i ran to my room pulled on my robes classes start in 8 minutes i ran to the great hall 7 minutes "hey" i said and kissed draco on the cheek "i was wondering if youd ever come down" he said. "Well im down now" i said and started shoving food into my mouth i swalllowed then pored pumpkin juice down my throat "time to get to class" draco said "fine" i mumbled and grabbed an orange and a banana and put it into my bag. We walked down to potions with crabbe, goyle and blaise me eating my banana the rest of the day went by slowly. That night i had a class with snape so i didnt eat much but went down to his office and knocked "come in" a voice said and i did "a new look i see" snape said looking at my outfit which was dfferent and lizzy's http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28441776

"so what are we gonna do in this whole class thing" i said "well in this 'lesson' i will teach you how to seduce the mind, change things to your advantage, and most importantly get information and get people to like you" he said. I nodded and he said "now for you it is not difficult to get people to like you or to seduce do to your" he paused "beauty" he finished and i could feel color flooding my face. "However you must learn how to seduce the 'mind' change things and get information" he said and i nodded. I loved going to his classes from then on i liked learning how to do these things "you are getting well at this ms.levins" snape said on halloween when we were having a lesson "thank you professor" i said munching on my caramel apple that hed given me 'for my efforts and halloween' hed said. When i was about to leave though i had a sharp pain in my middle that made me double over in pain "is everything alright?" snape said from the office "im allright" i said but suddenly a stream of water came out of me "oh no" i said my water had broken. "I have to go see madam pomfrey" i said turning back around i walked up to the hospital wing and found her in her office "madam pomfrey?" i asked then another wave of pain hit me "my water broke" i said through gasps she laid me down on a bed. "Ill call mr.malfoy" she said leaving me sitting on the bed it didnt hurt much yet so i just sat there waiting for draco. He came almost instantly after madam pomfrey said shed called him "are you allright? can i get you anything? how do you feel?" he kept asking blubbering questions so i slapped him upside the head. "Just call lizzy for me" i said and he walked off to get her this time it took a while for them to come back by then my pains were coming quicker when it old madam pomfrey this she handed my a gown to change into so i got out of

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28467643

and put it on. "Mar!" she yelled when she saw me and hugged me "stomach stomach" i said she was pushing in on my stomach which was now in its biggest stage. It started to hurt more and then i was going into labor i reached out to anything i could grab wich ended up being draco's hair and i pulled hard he was yelling "this is all your fault" i said slowly.

I woke up a few hours later and draco was at the side of my bed again "hi" he said "hi" i whispered back "how do they look?" i asked "beautiful" he said "lizzy wont let them go" he said with a chuckle. "Liz hand over my damn kids!" i yelled and she pulled the curtain open to reveal her with two little bundles which she handed one to me and another to draco. "Woah they look like you draco" i said, she had blonde hair and blue eyes "no like you" he said and showed me the baby he was holding she had red hair and grey eyes but both of their skin was pale like both of ours. "So names" madam promfrey said coming into the room "well the one with red hair" i pointed to draco's "lilith freda levins malfoy" i said and she wrote the name down "and the blonde" i pointed to mine "lilabeth hariett levins malfoy" i said. "Why levins malfoy" draco asked me "because i want them to know that women should have as much power as men" i said simply "so your naming our children in a protest way" he said "yup" i replied simply. "Miss" a voice said from outside "may i speak to ms.levins and mr.malfoy alone?" dumbledore now emerged "s-sure" liz said and left "now we must talk about arrangments for the children" he said. "Oh" id forgotten to think about those things this whole time "im going to have to leave school arent i?" i asked him looking at my little girl's face "no Mr. and Mrs.Weasley have agreed to take care of them while you are at school" he said and i could feel draco squirm. "Oh that is sweet of them" i said "but well have to say no to that offer"draco finished "what ofcourse not there are no sweeter people than them!" i snapped at him "im sure there are enough sweet pure bloods that would help with the children" he said. "They are pure!" "but blood traitors" he said "ill deal with you later" i mumbled to him "tell Mr and Mrs weasley that we would be glad for them to take care of the children" i said "no matter what the father of them says" and i put up a hand to silence draco.

A couple days later they let me out and we started to yell each other as soon as we got to the common room "how could you say those things infront of dumbledore!" i said "this easily" he pointed to his mouth. "Ugh i hate you sometimes" i yelled at him "and i hate you sometimes" he yelled back, for a moment noone was talking but then like the weirdos we are we started to kiss. "So is this you admitting that we will be letting the weasleys take care of the children i asked him when we seperated "fine" he said reluctantly "but you know what i noticed" he asked "what" i asked "we havent done it in 2 months" he said. "Well lets break the chain" i said and started to kiss him again we made out way to his room giggling and stumbling and when we got to his room and into his bed we did 'it' for the first time in months. Since wed gotten out of the hospital at 6 we just slept in his room. "Holy" i said when i woke up "wake up malfoy!" i yelled at him "oh forget it" i said when the most i got was a slight stir i ran to my room and started to take off my clothes then i put on my robes and my all black sneakers. I give another feeble attemp at waking draco up but instead of shaking him i went to the bathroom filled up a bucket with cold water and threw it on him "WHAT!!" he yelled waking up with a start. "We have to get to breakfast" i said pulling his robes from his trunk "15 minutes" i said and left him alone. I walked down to the great hall and started to eat. Draco that lazy prat!