Chapter 46 and 47

"Not if luna doesnt she always knows the right things about people and always has the right views" he said "thanks" i said and gave him a small smile. "Bye neville bye luna" i said giving each of them a wave goodbye. "Hey babe" i said reaching the slytherin table "Hey" draco said and gave me a peck on the cheek, i sat down next to him and lizzy sat next to me and snape started going on and on Apparently a death eater would teach muggle studies "Muggle studies? Ya right more like how to destroy muggle studies" i yelled "ya way number one avada kadaver way number 2 sectumsempra but the funnest way of all is-" suddenly we were both gruntng in pain and we had been knocked to the floor "ENOUGH" snape yelled and it stopped. We shuffled back onto our seats and he contunued with the speech and then the food came "are you okay that was the second time today" draco asked me i nodded "ya im okay they did it to me twice on my birthday" i informed him and his eyes grew wide. We finished our food and then went to the common room "hey you and lizzy change into your pjs then meet us at the boy's dorm" he whispered in my ear and i nodded. I told lizzy and 10 minutes later lizzy came out of 6th year girl's dorm dressed in shorts and a T-shirt i had on baggy pants and a tank top, together we went into the boy's dorm, Draco, Crabbe,Goyle, and Blaise were the only boys n 7th year so we had the room to ourselves. "Dudes cover up" lizzy said shielding her eyes it was her first time into the boys dorm so she wasnt used to draco in boxers blaise in his sweat pants crabbe in a wife beater and pijama bottoms and goyle in a t-shirt and boxers. "Haha so what do you want draco?" i said standing there with my hand on my hip looking at him his eyes suddenly got really really wide and he looked at my arm, id forgotten not to wear tanks and tees and i hadnt even put on the makeup but i knew draco kept a little concealer for his arm so i walked slowly concealing my mark and opened his bedside table's top drawer i made it look like i was looking for something as i put the makeup on my arm. I grabbed something random which was a pack of cigarrettes "DRACO MALFOY!" i yelled when i saw what was in my hand "what is this!?" i yelled at him throwing it at him "ummm" he said retreating from were he was sitting. "You had a stash of cigarrettes and you didnt tell us dude what a bad friend" goyle whined and i threw a death stare at him "those really mess with your looks" blaise said casually looking up from his book and threw him another death stare "umm they shorten your life?" crabbe said "exactly!" i yelled pointing to crabbe. "How dare you i already told you i did not want you smoking and what do you do you smoke either way!" i yelled punching him with every word i said he gave me a kiss to shut me up "this doesnt mean i forgive you" i said sitting at the corner of his bed and pouting. "So what did you want?" i asked "Draco said he wanted to get you into the sack" blaise said "incase you didnt notice that already happened" i said to draco "he ment again as in tonight" blaise clarified. I raised my eyebrow at draco "that is a complete lie" draco said pointing to blaise "i just wanted to hang out" draco said protectively "even with your sister?" liz asked "no well blaise wanted to talk to you" he said "no" she said simply and left then left room. I crawled upto draco who was now sitting on his bed under the covers "why must you smoke" i whispered into his ear "it reduces my stress from being a death eater" he whispered in mine "i dont believe thats true" i said and laid my head on his chest. "Close the curtains" i whispered and he did as soon as he layed back down i swung my leg over him so that i was sitting on top of him with mmy knees on either side of him then i started to kiss him and he put his hands on my lower back right were my tattoo was. "I missed the whole always being a step close to being caught" i said when we parted "like we werennt at the manor?" he said as i rolled over onto the bed and i put the covers over me "well not as much" i said giggling. "G'night" i told draco "what no kiss" he whined so i gave him a kiss which he turned into a make out session.

The next morning i woke up and pulled on my robes (i kept an extra in draco's room now) then put on my gray all stars then walked down to the great hall "hello elizabeth" i said when i saw lizzy "hello keith" she replied it was weird to hear my real name when all summer id been mar or marie. "Father" i nodded when he gave me and liz our schedules "i got double muggle studies then a break then lunch then D.A.D.A then potions and finally charms" i said "muggle studies?" lizzy said and then at the same time "more like how to destroy muggles studies" we giggled and i set a protective charm right away so they wouldnt use the curse on us. During muggle studies she kept going on and on about why they were so terrible and as homework we had to write essays on why they were bad. The rest of the day was also boring plus we had tons of homework since we would have our N.E.W.T. exams at the end of the year.

~1 month later~

I was sitting in muggle studies again and today was friday so it was my last subject i was lolling of as i usually did in this class when a sentence caught my ear. "..-That muggle loving potter thinks he'll defeat The Dark Lord who does he think hes kidding." she let out a cackle and i stood up knocking my chair over making draco who was sitting next to me jump from his trance he was one of the only people who paid attention to her. "Potter will prevail you Old Hag" i yelled at her "oh really thats what you think?" she asked sounding alot like Bellatrix "ya thats what i think" i said putting my hand on my hip "well he did beat Tom Riddle when he was a baby when he was 11 when he was 12 when he was 14 and when he was 15 so whats to stop him from actually beating him now that hes 17?" i said. "How dare you call the dark lord that name you filthy half blood" she yelled "me a filthy half blood?" i said sounding appaled "do you know who tom's parents were well let me fill ya in his mom was a wizard his dad was a muggle what does that mean that hes a half blood you idiot" i yelled. "Enough of this you will not insult the dark lord in my presence crucio" she yelled and another wave of pain hit me making me fall down and slash my face with my quill i saw blood trickle on the floor but i was still in pain. "Stop this" i heard draco yell but the teacher was simply laughing as i jerked in pain gasps came and i knew hed showed his mark but she didnt stop "i will not listen to a death eater if he tells me to stop torturing a girl you idiot" she said and then draco leaned down and whipered "im so soryy" in my ear and then lifted my left sleeve more gasps came and then she stopped. I felt 2 pairs of arms pick me up under my armpits and then a pair of arms on each of mine they dragged me out of the room and to the hospital wing then they lay me down on a bed and i saw who it was draco and neville. Then draco went off to find madam pomfrey "neville i am so sorry" i cried "i didnt wanna become this they put me under the imperius curse" i said and suddenly his arms were around me "shhh shhh its okay i forgive you although dont know what i should be forgiving you of" he said. Madam pomfrey put a bandage on my cheek and gave me a potion to stop my trembling which i hadnt noticed until she mentioned then she sent me off to my common room. "OMG ARE YOU OKAY?" lizzy asked as soon as i entered the common room and i found that pretty much all of slytherin were there a lot mumbled stuff about me being a potter lover and as soon as some people saw me they left. Now it was empty except for my close group of friends and pansy parkinson "o my gosh i heard about what happened are you okay? do you need anything?" she said and i said "umm water and a snack?" i sort of mostly askaed she nodded and left the room. "Well that was a giant surprise" i sad and sat down on an armchair "seriously your just going to sit there as if nothing ever happened?" blaise said "well this is the 5th time that i had that curse done on me" i said "im not afraid of it anymore besides i have the right to say my opinion dont i?" i said. "But didnt it hurt and plus your cheek" goyle joined in "ya but itll heal besides pain is within the mind of the beholder" i said rubbing my cheek "Wow your are so tough" lizzy said and i shrugged. Pansy brought my food instead of water though she brought me a butterbeer which was 20 times better and instead of a snack she brought us all an actual meal we told her to bring it up to the boys dorm and she actually did. "Wow what the heck has gotten in to her" draco said when we sat down on his bed to eat "who cares its great" lizzy said stuffing noodles into her mouth from goyle's bed which he had gotten kicked out of "draco i hate the women that you pick to be in your life" goyle said from the floor. "Oh you know you love us" me and lizzy said in unison. Soon after we finished eating lizzy fell asleep sideways on the bed with her feet and hand dangling off the bed and goyle fell asleep on the floor and blaise started to read a book and crabbe well who knows what he was doing he had the curtains shut so yeah and later i fell asleep on draco's lap while he ran his hand through my hair.

I woke up to someone shaking me which i later found out was lizzy "wah" i whined "shhhh i have to meet neville wann come" she whispered "sure" i said "just let me change were are you meeting him anyways?" i asked her getting off of draco "lake" she sad simply and we got out of their we changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28705757 then went down to the lake. Neville was already there dressed in khaki shorts and a long sleeved shirt with his sleeves rolled up when i got out of the castle i realised that the sun wasnt even out yet "Liz it is way to early!" i whined when we got close to neville "hey Beth hey Mar" he said waving ar us. "Hey hun" lizzy said and planted a kiss right on his mouth "Yo nev i am so friggen tired so im going to go to sleep under the tree k bye" i said and fell down right there "could you uh cover up your mark" neville said i hadnt bothered to since evryone already knew. "Ok hang on" i did a charm but it made me invisible instead of the mark "oh forget it im going into the water throw sand in the air if you need me" i said and walked into the lake.