Chapter 14 and 15

When i wake up i hear people yelling "shes not here" one voice says "i know she is potter dont you lie to me" another one says "just go away malfoy and noone will get hurt" harry says "like im afraid of you"draco says. I walk into the common room i see draco and harry fighting like literally fists and everything. "stupify" i say and draco goes flying across the room "why are you guys fighting" i yell when they both stand up. "Why wont you speak to me!?" draco says ignoring my question "you know why malfoy now get out of here" harry says "no and why are you wearing harrys quiditch shirt" he says to me i forgot i was even wearing it but earlier i had been wearing normal clothes so harry let me use his shirt and i had my board shorts. "Thats none of your business! Leave malfoy" i yell at him "since when do you call me by my last name!" he says "keith i love you now tell me why wont you talk to me and why are wearing potters shirt!". "You cheated on me didnt you levins?! thats why your wearing his shirt and wont speak to me and thats why you broke up with me" he said "and with saint potter at that to!". "Oh 'im' the one cheating am i? i saw you and pansy" i yelled at him "what are you talking about" he said "id never cheat on you". "Ofcourse you wouldnt malfoy now leave her alone" harry said shoving him out the door finally! As soon as he was out the door i broke down in tears. "Come on kei weve got to get ready for classes" harry said kissing me on the forehead. I went up to his room and got my school robes, changed and put my hair in a ponytail. Me, harry ron hermione and ginny made out way to the great hall them being like my body guards so that draco wouldnt try to talk to me again. I sat down at their table but was soon made to go back to the slytherin table were draco would try to talk to me for sure "dont" i said putting my hand infront of his face when he made his way to me "go speak to your little girlfrind pansy because you and i are through draco malfoy". He sat down next to me ignoring my comment i decided to go eat in the kitchen instead so i went to the gryfindor table and asked harry to come with me and he said yes without hesitation.

Every morning it went the same me and harry would go to the kitchen to eat and i would sleep in his bed i did not wanna face pansy. But then on the night before valentines day at exactly midnight draco came to the common room again but this time he asked for me i decided it was time to confront him so i said yes. "Look i know you hate me but ive got to tell you something 'i' didnt cheat on you it looked like me but it was goyle pansy gave him polyjuice potion so that hed look like me and so you would break up with me". "Oh and how do i know your telling the truth?" i asked dubiously "this here is veritasirum imma drink it and itll make me say the truth". He drank it and he said the same thingbut then said "without you i just moped around the school i didnt do anything and thats what made goyle finally tell me the truth, i love you keith marie levins". I hugged him and then kissed him on the lips roughly "harry will never forgive me for taking you back" i tols him when we parted for breathe "ah hell get over it now come on we have to go back to our common room soon or well get in trouble". I nodded then went into harrys room garbbed my stuff, left his shirt then wrote him a note...

Dear harry,

i know you wont forgive me but i decided to take draco back. He told me the truth that pansy gave goyle polujuice potion and it wasnt draco it was goyle.

yours,

keith

Me and malfoy make our way up to the common room and im reminded of when we first met i dont know why but this just reminds me of him.

It was my first year but since i was advanced it was actually my second year but hermione lived next to me so she told me all about the lousy draco so when id gotten to that school i absolutely hated him. I had just been sorted into my house and had eaten when i was walking up the stairs though there was a trick stair which i knew nothing of so i fell in and i was wearing a short skirt and i already had took off my robes so the wood of the stair was digging into my skin and it hurt like heck. I tried to get my leg loose but it was no use i didnt know any spells so i couldnt get it out with my wand but just then though a blonde boy with really pale skin and blue eyes walked into the hallway i knew he must be draco malfoy. "need help?" he asked me i was trying to be polite so i simply said "no thanks" then he said "you really seem to be stuck" he told me and i said a little louder "i said no thanks". "Ya you do need help" he said and much against my choice he pulled me out and since my leg was bleeding i fell on top of him and pushed him to the floor. Then hermione walked in and saw my leg "what happened?" she asked me eeying malfoy "trick step" i said pointing to the now broken step. "Oh here let me help you" she said and leaned down to help me up "and if i may know why is draco here and still on the floor" she whispered to me but still draco heard and he said "none of your business mudblood". I stuck my tongue out at him "you broke my ankle red head" he told me "im sorry and my name is keith not red head" i said to him and stuck my hand out for him to shake and he did. Then his friends crabbe goyle and pansy walked out of the great hall to find him on the floor holding his ankle "crabbe goyle help me up and take me to the hospital wing i broke my ankle" he ordered them "i think i should go to the hospital wing too hermione" i told her. When we got to the hospital wing madam promferey wrapped my leg up and gave me crutches the same with draco but when we were sitting down waiting for her and our friends had left he asked me "hey would you like to go out with me?" eventhough i didnt exactly want to i said yes.

"what are you smiling about" he asked me "oh im just remembering whoa!" talk about deja vu i fell into the trick step and i had short shorts on so my leg hurt again. "That" i finished saying and he seemed to realise what i was talking about "ill help you out again"he said anoyed this time though i didnt fall on him good i thought. "Hospital wing please" i told him and ofcourse he took me to the hospital wing "ah ms.levins you must remember that there are trick steps everywhere" she said when i told her what happened "i know i know" i said. Again she wrapped my leg up and gave me crutches i had to limp all the way to our common room though cause the crutches annoyed me. "Just use the crutches" draco kept telling me "no!' i kept telling him back "your going to mess up your leg even more if you dont" he told me "i like 12 year old draco better" i finally said because he was annoying me when he was 12 i hadnt used the crutches and he didnt tell me anything. "12 year old draco broke your heart remember" he told me "smart butt" i said. When we got to the common room i told him goodnight and went to my room quickly before he could hand my crutches back to me. I had another nightmare that night

dream

im looking in on a scene of me and voldemort hes saying these weird words its a spell and i have my arm out his wand is on my arm i could tell that it hurt me but i didnt say anything and then the dark mark just showed up on my arm and he tells me that i have to do whatever he tells me to do and i say yes im disgusted i would never do that but then he tells me that i must kill harry potter and i see my body nod i would never hurt harry though never ever. Then the scene changes

im in a forest with harry but wait i stick my wand out and lock harry to a tree it makes his head hit the tree and he knocks out but i shoot water at him to make him wake up and then i say "finally nothing will stand in the way of my masters power" and then i laugh evily and say "avada kadaver" and his body goes limp.

end dream

i wake up yelling "harry!" and i find that draco again is at the foot of my bed "you like him dont you" he asks me with tears in his eyes "ofcourse i do hes my best friend but i dont like like him hes my best friend" i say and now im crying. "I would never hurt him never" i whisper to myself "whyd you yell his name keith whyd you do that" he said "i dont wanna tell you" i say simply and he doesnt make me tell him. I break down and cry i dont want to go to sleep again i dont wanna have that dream again draco takes me in his arms. I dont know why i did what i did next i just did i pushed him down on the bed and started to kiss him roughly and put his hands on my legs then i move my kiss down his neck he moves his hands up to my behind. Then well we did it again.