Chapter 28 The End

💜Seto💜
I stared up at Brice as he looked down at me, blushing.

I like him don't I? I thought, looking into his eyes.

Do I? Whatever.

I leaned upward, connecting my lips with Brice's as he blushed furiously.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Seto will you be my boyfriend?" He asked blushing.

I smiled, "of course." I went to kiss him again, but right when my lips were about to touch his, I pulled away, unlocked the door then sprinted down the stairs, out of the room.

I ran into the living room, then sat next to Ty on the couch. "Seto what happened, your face is red and you're out of breath?" Ty asked me smiling suggestively.

"Its not what you think," I panted, smiling when I heard a door slam.

"OH MY GOD SETO I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I COME DOWN THERE!"
Brice yelled, as I giggled hysterically on the couch.

Ty smiled at me, then he went back to the hunger games match he was playing.

I stopped laughing, as I wiped tears off my cheeks.

Brice stomped into the room, his face red, as he pointed at me."YOU ARE SO DEAD SETO!" He yelled coming towards me.

"Sure I'm dead," I said teasing Brice as he walked towards me. As he stood over me I realized what he was gonna do.

"Oh no, plz Brice you're not that mean!" I begged Brice, as he smirked at me.

"What if I am that mean," he said as he began to tickle me.

"NO-ha-PLEASE TY-he-HELP!" I tried to call for help, but couldn't due to the fact that my annoying boyfriend was tickling me.

When he let go of me, I sat up on the couch and pouted, while putting a gloomy look on my face.

"What's wrong baby?" Brice cooed as he sat next to me.

"Don't call me that," I pouted, as Brice smiled.

"Why not?" He faked confusion as he teased me.

"Because I'm dumping you," I sassed, while Brice acted to be hurt.

"Why would you do that?! I thought you loved me!" Brice continued acting, making his lip quiver, as if he were about to cry.

"I hate you," I said crossing my arms.

"You love me"

"Maybe"

"You love me"

"Maybe I do," I told Brice as I reached for a controller.

"But only if you beat me in a Hunger Games Match." I said holding a controller out for Brice.

"YOU WILL LOVE ME SETO!" Brice screamed as he grabbed a controller.

"You're crazy," I said to him grinning.

"I know, that's why you love me."

"Maybe"

"Seto..."

"Fine I love you, now shut up and kiss me." Brice kissed me, and I smiled.

This is what love feels like, isn't it.

I smiled in the kiss, and I love it.
-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~•-~
Hey everyone! Cliche ending I know, but I hope you guys enjoyed! I will hopefully have the sequel out soon! Thanks for all the support you guys gave this book! I love all you guys! I couldn't do this without you! Anyway, I hope to see you all again soon!

❤️With lots of love❤️,